Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

paw patrol wrote: »
    do as you please.
    just cos you say something it doesn't make it true and i'm not sure i care about your labelling anyway.

The old far right attack (nazi, racist etc...) is lame - every challenge to politics , the media or some blue tick wanker on twitter is far right these days.
    People who believe like you will never fix anything unless they understand people's grievances. If you don't want too that's fine , just don't get upset when they bite back.

Yeah, I know loads of guys with a hoody that says camp Auschwitz on the front and staff on the back.

Fine people on both sides springs to mind again.

https://twitter.com/MrTAchilles/status/1346996921282531328?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Sadly, this is not surprising at all, given the standards of some in public office.
    A newly elected lawmaker from West Virginia was among the mob of Trump supporters who stormed the United States Capitol on Wednesday, filming as he stood among the crowd outside a door

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/06/us/derrick-evans-west-virginia-capitol.html

• Registered Users Posts: 7,647 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Similar to the BLM "peaceful protests" are happening now but from the other side and the media are losing their minds, if only the media reported things fairly from the start this situation would not be happening today, At least Trump came out and told the protestors to go home which is more than what has ever happened while Portland burned.

Absolutely, black people protesting against police brutality is exactly the same as a gang of rednecks storming the capitol in response to the man child they worship losing an election.

Feckin media.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I'm lost to be honest....

Cities were burnt to the ground numerous people murdered including kids when antifa and BLM were and are still allowed run riot but yet they are still calling them ordinary protests, peaceful protests etc....

Then I hear 4 are dead after yesterday's moving in of the building and such....

I don't know as wasn't there but what are the odds there are antifa or BLM members that were causing the trouble too?

I honestly see biden retiring very soon or end up getting ill or dying..... What will the vice president be like then as from what I have seen and read up on neither are a great thing for anyone.

Still can't believe it was trump or him.... Bizarre that such a huge nation couldn't come across anything better.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,666 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

Similar to the BLM "peaceful protests" are happening now but from the other side and the media are losing their minds, if only the media reported things fairly from the start this situation would not be happening today, At least Trump came out and told the protestors to go home which is more than what has ever happened while Portland burned.

Seriously? Biden, and plenty others, came out asking for calm around the BLM protests. Are you simply unaware of anything outside your bubble or being deliberately disingenuous to try to make a point?

WHat is happening yesterday is 100% on Trump. Nobody else. Not the media, not the Dems. He chose to continue to lie about the election fraud, he chose to paint anybody that didn't do his bidding as a turncoat, he chose to try to force republican governors to illegally overturn results.

Trump, the man that constantly called for the National Guard to enter Portland, opted not to call in the NG to Washington DC during an attempted coup?

THe man that claimed that taking a knee during the anthem was akin to being a traitor, told told that invaded the capital building that he loved them and understood what they were doing.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,656 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

"Antifa" don't wear nazi symbolism

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭johny33

seamus wrote: »
    Whining that a terrorist got shot because she was about to breach the inner section of the seat of US democracy. It's kind of incredible. If these protestors had been black, the same people would be going crazy that police didn't open fire on the steps outside.

It's like this video, which still has me chuckling today. Poor Elizabeth assumed that "Storm the Capitol" was a political statement rather than an act of terrorism.

https://twitter.com/alex_abads/status/1347032105746796545?s=20

Does she have an onion in that towel ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Remember when black players kneeling was an outrage

Now think back to yesterday when we had a terrorist leader urge his supporters to storm the Capitol to cement his treasonous act of sedition.
    I'm old enough to remember when wearing a tan suit was an outrage

Simpler times :(

Antifa dress in black or actually take on like their rivals so they try and blend in.... They go around then to make the good side look bad, many were caught out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭Christy42

Well if people are going to claim it was antifa then we can at least agree to identify and arrest all those photographed inside the building. Probably Antifa even though a fair few have already been identified as belonging to various alt right groups.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,656 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Best not wear a black tee shirt today in case then.....

Perhaps you could just round up all those on the antifa membership list??

Antifa dress in black or actually take on like their rivals so they try and blend in.... They go around then to make the good side look bad, many were caught out.

Thought you were going to go down the Father Ted route with this, disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Cities were burnt to the ground numerous people murdered including kids when antifa and BLM were and are still allowed run riot but yet they are still calling them ordinary protests, peaceful protests etc....

I don't know as wasn't there but what are the odds there are antifa or BLM members that were causing the trouble too?

I honestly see biden retiring very soon or end up getting ill or dying..... What will the vice president be like then as from what I have seen and read up on neither are a great thing for anyone.

Still can't believe it was trump or him.... Bizarre that such a huge nation couldn't come across anything better.

There has not been a single BLM or "antifa" member id'ed in the photos. There have been at least 15 well known far right or white supremacist public figures id'ed by name so far, including at least one who has been interviewed in media about his Trump support in the past and was strolling around with visible white supremacist tattoos.

I believe the woman shot trying to breach the chamber was carrying a likely illegal weapon btw, in addition to committing a federal crime by being there at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

Similar to the BLM "peaceful protests" are happening now but from the other side and the media are losing their minds, if only the media reported things fairly from the start this situation would not be happening today, At least Trump came out and told the protestors to go home which is more than what has ever happened while Portland burned but you could see this happening when the same media seems to regard "violent protests" as acceptable instead of condemning them no matter the political side.

I know you don't normally deal with facts but that is false.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-biden-condemn-violence-idUSKBN25V2O1

Everyone is to blame but Trump supporters:rolleyes:

If you think Antifa staged this, I suggest attending a psychiatrist.

There has not been a single BLM or "antifa" member id'ed in the photos. There have been at least 15 well known far right or white supremacist public figures id'ed by name so far, including at least one who has been interviewed in media about his Trump support in the past and was strolling around with visible white supremacist tattoos.

They even wore the clothing.

https://twitter.com/MrTAchilles/status/1346996921282531328?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 5,319 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Similar to the BLM "peaceful protests" are happening now but from the other side and the media are losing their minds, if only the media reported things fairly from the start this situation would not be happening today, At least Trump came out and told the protestors to go home which is more than what has ever happened while Portland burned but you could see this happening when the same media seems to regard "violent protests" as acceptable instead of condemning them no matter the political side.

He sent them to the Capitol, and then in his "video" didn't even ask them to leave when they were all inside and taking over the chamber. What are you on about?

If you think Antifa staged this, I suggest attending a psychiatrist.

What's implausible about thinking that antifa infiltrated white supremacist gangs for years all for the purpose of making Trump look bad?

Oh right yeah, everything. Everything about that is implausible.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,581 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Who were the "good" side ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

Spot the difference

8p2Eydi.png

3o1pK6L.jpg

One is only out for himself and believes in nothing if it doesn't enrich himself.

One, however wrong he was , had an ideology and believed that he was making the world better.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,666 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

And you had POTUS, and most politicians calling those that carried out such acts for what they were doing. You had police forces armed and ready to go, National Guard brought in. Undercover snatch squads in Portland.

people are not calling for the same to be undertaken in the capital yesterday, they are asking the legitimate question as to why the police reaction was so widely different. They are not asking that the people yesterday were shot, they are asking that normal people on protests are shot.

But none of this is about Biden or, bizarrely your attempt to shirt to Harris. This is about Trump and those that enabled him. And enabled him even by doing what you are doing. Trying to divert to something else.

This is cut and dried. Trump incited these people, roused them into believing their very democracy was being stolen from them, then walking out to the crowd and throwing a match on the gasoline he had created.

Nothing else is linked. BLM, Anitfa, LGBT, Yeti, The Grinch, Ghost of Christmas Past. None of them have anything to do with yesterday.

Trump lost an election he should have won. He can not accept that he lost. So he creates a narrative that not only was it stolen, that everyone is in on it and that not only is Biden terrible for Harris is even worse. But you know what? He had the chance to make that case and he failed. More people believed Biden was the better option.

But of course, people like Trump only believe in votes when they get what they want. Otherwise, it must be fake.

But this is all on Trump. The last 4 + years he has revelled in driving division, so much so that he ended up hating his own VP and having his own party turn their backs on him. He lost the House, the Senate, the WH, was impeached, lost the popular vote twice, and now has lost Fox News and Twitter!!

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭SexBobomb

It was a mostly peaceful protest I'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

The good thing about all of these photos is that family, friends, neighbours and colleagues will be able to identify them to police. Just takes one.

jaykay74 wrote: »
    Who were the "good" side ?

Normal decent hard working tax paying fools....

I wouldn't believe anything on twitter, Facebook or CNN....

I like to know more before jumping to conclusions.....

By the way if any of ye took the time to read I think they're all nuts....

How a huge powerful country couldn't give up better candidates is beyond me, it's bizarre....

They now will have a auld fool running it

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭BobbyMalone

All those good folks on thedonald.win must be an Antifa front, I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,319 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Normal decent hard working tax paying fools....

I wouldn't believe anything on twitter, Facebook or CNN....

I like to know more before jumping to conclusions.....

By the way if any of ye took the time to read I think they're all nuts....

How a huge powerful country couldn't give up better candidates is beyond me, it's bizarre....
    They now will have a auld fool running it

Have you been under a rock for the last 4 years?

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    Have you been under a rock for the last 4 years?

Sorry older auld fool

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Samsonsmasher

joe40 wrote: »
    There were no complaints about electoral fraud by the democrats after Trumps election. None whatsoever.
    Well founded allegations of electoral interference by other countries is not the same thing or even close.

The Democrats and the mainstream media accused Trump being a Manchurian candidate controlled by Putin who worked hand and glove with the Russians to steal the election. That's simply a fact.

Mueller investigated it and found zero evidence of collusion. End of story.

• Advertisement

I honestly think they're all mad.

O wouldn't like either running a country but one thing I think was good is that trump didn't go to war.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement