Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭valoren

The Democrats and the mainstream media accused Trump being a Manchurian candidate controlled by Putin who worked hand and glove with the Russians to steal the election. That's simply a fact.

Mueller investigated it and found zero evidence of collusion. End of story.

Yeah because Trump was completely open and transparent with the special counsel investigating Russian electoral interference. So much so that he blocked multiple people from providing testimony to the point that he should have been charged with multiple counts of obstruction of justice but Mueller's hands were tied because the DOJ has the policy, in the interest of national security, to not charge a sitting president with a crime (which Trump did commit).

• Registered Users Posts: 33,175 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

HBC08 wrote: »
    You are seriously underestimating the wilful stupidity of Trump supporters and a large majority of modern day Republicans.
    This will be spun and broken down into the familiar us and them narrative and on we go.
    It actually doesn't matter how far Trump drags the whole thing down.
    I have American friends who are Trump supporters,after every new low for the last 4 years I've had a look on their fb and tried to understand and interact with all the comments,it's another planet.Its a state of mind where reason ,reality and facts dont matter.
    Sure enough I was having a look today,most of them sticking to their guns.Biased MSM reporting,sensationalist reporting,infiltrated by ANTIFA etc.
    Proof of these things include the guy in the racoon outfit (or whatever he was meant to be) was also seen at a BLM protest.
    Leave them to it and learn from it,hopefully we never let things decend into that level of lunacy over here.
    The guy dressed as the racoon as you put it was indeed seen at a BLM protest....handily Trump supporters are cutting off the pic which shows him with a massive q anon sign as he was counter protesting against the BLM...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

HBC08 wrote: »
    Proof of these things include the guy in the racoon outfit (or whatever he was meant to be) was also seen at a BLM protest.

The guy in the raccoon outfit has a big ol' white supremacist valknut tattoo on his chest, plain to see in literally every photo. He's a Q nutjob who shows up to BLM protests to yell abuse at them, carrying Q placards in almost every photo bar the one the crackpot network have been circulating.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

That I can't answer.

I can. He was using drone indiscriminately and didn't want to publish the amount of civilians killed as a result of the strikes on targeted individuals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭CtevenSrowder

Leroy42 wrote: »
    And you had POTUS, and most politicians calling those that carried out such acts for what they were doing. You had police forces armed and ready to go, National Guard brought in. Undercover snatch squads in Portland.

people are not calling for the same to be undertaken in the capital yesterday, they are asking the legitimate question as to why the police reaction was so widely different. They are not asking that the people yesterday were shot, they are asking that normal people on protests are shot.

But none of this is about Biden or, bizarrely your attempt to shirt to Harris. This is about Trump and those that enabled him. And enabled him even by doing what you are doing. Trying to divert to something else.

This is cut and dried. Trump incited these people, roused them into believing their very democracy was being stolen from them, then walking out to the crowd and throwing a match on the gasoline he had created.

Nothing else is linked. BLM, Anitfa, LGBT, Yeti, The Grinch, Ghost of Christmas Past. None of them have anything to do with yesterday.

Trump lost an election he should have won. He can not accept that he lost. So he creates a narrative that not only was it stolen, that everyone is in on it and that not only is Biden terrible for Harris is even worse. But you know what? He had the chance to make that case and he failed. More people believed Biden was the better option.

But of course, people like Trump only believe in votes when they get what they want. Otherwise, it must be fake.

But this is all on Trump. The last 4 + years he has revelled in driving division, so much so that he ended up hating his own VP and having his own party turn their backs on him. He lost the House, the Senate, the WH, was impeached, lost the popular vote twice, and now has lost Fox News and Twitter!!

Losing Twitter will probably hit him hardest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Real Life

What do they make of the guy wearing aushwitz hoodie posted earlier i wonder then?

I saw pictures earlier where that guy had been identified too and pictured with prominent leaders of Neo nazi groups. Still though he must be antifa :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,043 ✭✭✭✭briany

Brilliant rant last night about the whole situation from Des Bishop last night on his podcast. Whatever ye may think of comedy, he was hitting the nail on the head for half an hour straight.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

LOl, Iraq have a warrant out for Trump, for premeditated murder.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

paw patrol wrote: »
    do as you please.
    just cos you say something it doesn't make it true and i'm not sure i care about your labelling anyway.

The old far right attack (nazi, racist etc...) is lame - every challenge to politics , the media or some blue tick wanker on twitter is far right these days.
    People who believe like you will never fix anything unless they understand people's grievances. If you don't want too that's fine , just don't get upset when they bite back.
    These are the people you're supporting;

ErFCwJXXcAAkZW1?format=jpg&name=small

ErFVjUWXUAQBpt8?format=jpg&name=small

• Registered Users Posts: 26,524 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

These are the people you're supporting;

ErFCwJXXcAAkZW1?format=jpg&name=small

ErFVjUWXUAQBpt8?format=jpg&name=small

Still inconclusive as to whether they are fascists : )

• Advertisement

A useful cheat sheet for white supremacist symbols from the New Jersey Homeland Security that might come in handy for these photos.

White%2BSupremacist%2BImagery%2B9.18.17.png

You can see Raccoon Guy's valknut tattoo in the middle of the second row.

briany wrote: »
    Brilliant rant last night about the whole situation from Des Bishop last night on his podcast. Whatever ye may think of comedy, he was hitting the nail on the head for half an hour straight.

I don't know... listening to Des Bishop for half an hour would be worse than four more years of Trump.

I saw someone wandering around with that Kekistan Flag. Also, why is the Hunger Games three fingered symbol being used - it's in that image with the dude putting up the Odin's Cross flag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭mohawk

The love of high powered weapons is largely on one side.

Only one side stormed the capital last night to try to overturn a legitimate election.

This "both sides" stuff needs to stop. The rioting associated with BLM protests last year was disgraceful as well, but the anger on that side is much, much more justified.

I agree that this both sides stuff has to stop. But I say not for the reasons you believe so.

The division in US politics is so big and has been getting progressively worse for a long time. Is one side more to blame then the other...probably tbh. However, at this point is it helpful to go down the narrative of our side has the moral high ground over your side? I think not. The US needs leaders. Leaders who are willing to work for the US and forget about left/right, conservative v progressive etc.

I am going to a hypocrite for a second and say there are radicals and extremists on both sides but there is no changing their minds. They are deep inside the rabbit hole. It doesn’t matter which of them is worse. What matters is you stop others being radicalised into these views and in some cases delusions.

Media has a lot to answer for with is blue or red agenda. It shouldn’t matter what party you vote for if a politician’s behaviour is out of order then that should be discussed. It shouldn’t matter if the politician is one of ‘yours’ or not.

With the power of social media combined with the state of US mainstream media and the political parties it’s a massive uphill battle for US to fix their problems.

I didn't realise at the time of watching events yesterday evening just how many seditionists got into the US Capitol building, how far they got in and how many liberties they were allowed to take. It is baffling that they didn't have proper security there to deal with that. It's not as if the potential situation couldn't have been foreseen, is it. The moment you're crossing into that building with reckless, riotous intent, your ass should be lit up.

I don't know... listening to Des Bishop for half an hour would be worse than four more years of Trump.

Yeah, if he's prattling on about the immersion.

I saw someone wandering around with that Kekistan Flag. Also, why is the Hunger Games three fingered symbol being used - it's in that image with the dude putting up the Odin's Cross flag.

Because a lot of these tools have no lives so need to act out the kind of silly fantasies of the TV that most of us stopped playing when we were 12. I bet half the idiots were running door to door and doing barrel rolls thinking they were in an episode of 24

Honestly of all the crap surrounding these group it's the childish cosplay scares me the most. Gives a scary insight into the level of intelligence you are dealing with

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Another gullible one that the con man in chief has convinced he is working against rather than for the vested interests, which benefited hugely during his presidency
    They've played a good propaganda game for the last 4 years to be fair. Trump supporters are led to believe that "Big tech" like Facebook, Google, Amazon, etc are all on some "woke agenda" and actively fighting against Trump, when the reality is that these companies have been revelling in the zero-regulation, zero-oversight regime that the US has been running under Trump.

They have been screwing the American economy under Trump, sucking it dry and continuously turning public interests into private ones.

Also curious is the dissonance - Trump has fighting the multi-nationals and protecting Americans, but also he is be credited for soaring stock markets.

The stock market is to a large extent a measure of just how much money is being taken from the public and hoarded by multinationals.

briany wrote: »
    I didn't realise at the time of watching events yesterday evening just how many seditionists got into the US Capitol building, how far they got in and how many liberties they were allowed to take. It is baffling that they didn't have proper security there to deal with that. It's not as if the potential situation couldn't have been foreseen, is it. The moment you're crossing into that building with reckless, riotous intent, your ass should be lit up.

Too many of the security have Q tattoos and Celtic crosses under those uniforms I reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Is trump still banned from twitter? how long before he starts spouting his ****e again?

• Advertisement

Ukrainian Fascist Party:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svoboda_(political_party)

The salute is a combination of the trident in the Ukrainian coat of arms, and a modified thumb-and-two-fingers salute some Euro neo nazis use to get around laws banning old Nazi straight arm salutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,489 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

A lot of selfies taken during the 'siege'.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,474 ✭✭✭HBC08

The guy in the raccoon outfit has a big ol' white supremacist valknut tattoo on his chest, plain to see in literally every photo. He's a Q nutjob who shows up to BLM protests to yell abuse at them, carrying Q placards in almost every photo bar the one the crackpot network have been circulating.

None of that matters,he was seen at BLM protest therefore the protests yesterday were infiltrated.
    That's the logic youre dealing with.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭yagan

breezy1985 wrote: »
    Because a lot of these tools have no lives so need to act out the kind of silly fantasies of the TV that most of us stopped playing when we were 12. I bet half the idiots were running door to door and doing barrel rolls thinking they were in an episode of 24

Honestly of all the crap surrounding these group it's the childish cosplay scares me the most. Gives a scary insight into the level of intelligence you are dealing with
    There were many ex military amongst them, the woman who died was ex military.

If they had captured the senate we'd be watching a protracted siege right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭randd1

The three fingers symbol has another meaning;

KKK

yagan wrote: »
    There were many ex military amongst them, the woman who died was ex military.

If they had captured the senate we'd be watching a protracted siege right now.

Their aim was to capture the Senate? The ones taking the selfies?

Their aim was to stop the electoral college vote.

They failed.

Just like Trump failed to get re-elected.

LOL.

Their aim was to stop the electoral college vote.

They failed.

Just like Trump failed to get re-elected.

LOL.

It looked like they were surprised they got in at all. It doesn't look like they had many aims.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

are you still trying to downplay what happened? your stamina is impressive even if nothing about your posts is.

• Advertisement

"The guy in the raccoon outfit"

Exhibit A of how social media has warped minds . Where will furry LARPers decide to siege next? Maybe the US could prevent much violent far right protest by releasing Anime feature films at strategic times.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement