Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Their aim was to capture the Senate? The ones taking the selfies?

Not them. This guy on the other hand -

https://mobile.twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1346977323086729218

Compare to the Michigan plot foiled a while ago -
    The first plan involved them recruiting 200 men and storming the Capitol building while Congress was in session.

“They were to take hostages, execute tyrants and have it televised,” court documents show. “It would take about one week and (said) that no one is coming out alive.”

A separate plan involved them setting fire to the Capitol building while the legislature was meeting, according to the filing.

There was a gallows constructed yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭bocaman

Quite incredible how the far right are in denial about this and are peddling the lie that its antifa in disguise who are responsible.

It looked like they were surprised they got in at all. It doesn't look like they had many aims.

They failed. Trump lost. LOL.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

Thats gas, pepe and that Kekistan flag are just from internet edge lords trying to be funny with dark humour, how anyone takes those seriously is hilarious. Even having them on that list from an official body is a massive win for those that spread them online, thats the joke like surely, that they are stupid lame jokes but people overreact and take them as sinister.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,489 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

They failed. Trump lost. LOL.

Yes we've known this for weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

Ukrainian Fascist Party:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svoboda_(political_party)

The salute is a combination of the trident in the Ukrainian coat of arms, and a modified thumb-and-two-fingers salute some Euro neo nazis use to get around laws banning old Nazi straight arm salutes.

Cheers for the information.

WrenBoy wrote: »
    Thats gas, pepe and that Kekistan flag are just from internet edge lords trying to be funny with dark humour, how anyone takes those seriously is hilarious. Even having them on that list from an official body is a massive win for those that spread them online, thats the joke like surely, that they are stupid lame jokes but people overreact and take them as sinister.

Maybe Homeland Security know their business in this regard.

Neo Nazi forums strongly recommend blurring the lines between "lol, just memes!" and straight up Nazi slogans and symbolism because you get to normalise it all while offering onlookers plausible deniability to keep them comfortable.

• If you think Antifa staged this, I suggest attending a psychiatrist.

Thats the narrative coming out. Absolute head the balls need to be all mandatorily asked to attend a physician and then psychiatrist to reverse how deluded they have become.

Twitter and Facebook can pay for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

• Registered Users Posts: 7,647 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Deise_2012 wrote: »
    Come again?

Irish conspiracy loon sides with US conspiracy loons, basically.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Yet another example of copying the dear leader. It's a joke, it's not meant to be taken seriously. Sad!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,043 ✭✭✭✭briany

Maybe Homeland Security know their business in this regard.

Neo Nazi forums strongly recommend blurring the lines between "lol, just memes!" and straight up Nazi slogans and symbolism because you get to normalise it all while offering onlookers plausible deniability to keep them comfortable.

I'd love to see that as a defence in the trial of one of these traitors to their country.

" Your honour, my client was in the mob that stormed the Capitol, but I will prove to this court that he only did it for the lulz. And if this jury is dank, they will acquit this man and say, 'I know that feel, bro'".

Yet another example of copying the dear leader. It's a joke, it's not meant to be taken seriously. Sad!

They were around before Trump, its internet dickhead humour, your just desperate to create a boogey man, Sad, truly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dressoutlet

How can we ensure this kind of hatred is stopped from spreading on social media. I now know at least 50 Q supporters. Some of these people were always thick as ****e, but a good few I would have said were intelligent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭mcsean2163

Does nobody else think that apart from the execution of the woman by government forces, this is a storm in a teacup.

Nothing happened. Politicians hid like the cowards they are. Both parties are responsible for destroying the us which for over 20 years has the highest incarceration rate per capita in the world.

If i was poor in the US, I think I'd be really pissed off with no good choice and a crazy electoral system that uses voting machines deemed unsuitable in 2019.

briany wrote: »
    I'd love to see that as a defence in the trial of one of these traitors to their country.

" Your honour, my client was in the mob that stormed the Capitol, but I will prove to this court that he only did it for the lulz. And if this jury is dank, they will acquit this man and say, 'I know that feel, bro'".

Haha that would be good ya, Im not talking about the lads in the Capitol though, Im talking about the cartoon frog on that list, its internet dick head humour that people have blown out of proportion. Then again all sense of proportion was abandoned a long time ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭mcsean2163

mcsean2163 wrote: »
    Does nobody else think that apart from the execution of the woman by government forces, this is a storm in a teacup.

Nothing happened. Politicians hid like the cowards they are. Both parties are responsible for destroying the us which for over 20 years has the highest incarceration rate per capita in the world.

If i was poor in the US, I think I'd be really pissed off with no good choice and a crazy electoral system that uses voting machines deemed unsuitable in 2019.

Let's not forget, trump is appalling but so too is Biden, they're both awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Prove that what happened on camera in live real time before our eyes yesterday happened? Do you need me to help you come to terms with the sky being blue and water being wet too?

A crisis of reality is not my duty to resolve for you, so I will leave you to it.

No from previous you said, wasn't talking about yesterday.

I actually missed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

something did happen. a mob broke into congress while it was in session. congress had to be suspended. Something the confederacy couldn't manage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Funny how Irish people on this thread who wear masks or else risk fines or jail who are being warned to stay home or risk fines or jail who are surviving on welfare while their business or employer is closed down by government decree and are being forced to literally be recluses under house arrest are giving out about protestors storming a notoriously corrupt cesspool in Washington demanding open transparent free elections.
    Funny how that thought actually entered your head tbh

• Advertisement

Both sides.

Nobody sane or honest thinks that an attempted coup that played out in the Capitol building for hours by heavily armed bomb planting neo nazis was a storm in a teacup, no.

Edit:

Sorry, just copped you called the shooting of an armed terrorist attempting to get past Secret Service into the Chamber by force an "execution", nevermind.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

#Balance icon14.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

What the fúck do you expect them to do when a mob starts breaking through the doors of the building?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,820 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

And you would have done what if you had been in thier position?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,607 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Funny how Irish people on this thread who wear masks or else risk fines or jail who are being warned to stay home or risk fines or jail who are surviving on welfare while their business or employer is closed down by government decree and are being forced to literally be recluses under house arrest are giving out about protestors storming a notoriously corrupt cesspool in Washington demanding open transparent free elections.

They had them. In November.

The rest of your post is blithering nonsense.

everlast75 wrote: »

did they break windows to get there?

No. No, No Stop that. The side I'm supportings' riots are good, the other sides riots are the bad riots, can't you see !!!

Show me on the doll where the liberals touched you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,489 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Irish journalists really had a collective haemorrhage last night on Twitter.

Quite a sight.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement