Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,524 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

Funny how Irish people on this thread who wear masks or else risk fines or jail who are being warned to stay home or risk fines or jail who are surviving on welfare while their business or employer is closed down by government decree and are being forced to literally be recluses under house arrest are giving out about protestors storming a notoriously corrupt cesspool in Washington demanding open transparent free elections.

Funny how irish people on boards believe Trump's crap

• Registered Users Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Jimbob1977

It resembled scenes from the Armenian and Ugandan parliaments in recent months.

Putin must be laughing his head off.

The world's premier democracy reduced to chaos.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

everlast75 wrote: »

Are we supposed to be mindreaders now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,474 ✭✭✭HBC08

Show me on the doll where the liberals touched you.

That sort of dumb response isn't helpful.
    It's just a low IQ internet insult that either side can throw at eachother.

Irish journalists really had a collective haemorrhage last night on Twitter.

Quite a sight.

Your inability to appreciate context is breathtaking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

Funny how Irish people on this thread who wear masks or else risk fines or jail who are being warned to stay home or risk fines or jail who are surviving on welfare while their business or employer is closed down by government decree and are being forced to literally be recluses under house arrest are giving out about protestors storming a notoriously corrupt cesspool in Washington demanding open transparent free elections.

I wear masks and stay at home, not for fear of fines or retribution, but because it is the right thing to do for society and to help protect people, even people that I don't know. I have empathy for other people plights.

The ballot box is how you protest against corruption, there was a vote, he lost.
    There has not been any evidence of voter fraud despite all his bluster and crying.
    He is a loser, he cares only about himself, and I just can't fathom the thought process of anyone who still supports him or excuses his actions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

WrenBoy wrote: »
    No. No, No Stop that. The side I'm supportings' riots are good, the other sides riots are the bad riots, can't you see !!!
    Examples of people wearing Biden caps and waving Biden flags storming the Capitol please Balance Boy...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

In a crazy way last night was the reverse of what I expected to happen in the final days of Trump's administration - I expected to see US tanks crashing through the railings at the White House to remove him forcibly. Could happen yet.

Amusing to see the world's other two big fascist leaders keeping mum last night as if this sort of thing can happen in Washington what hope is there for the tyrants in Moscow and Peking?

Anyway, 'we' should never have given them their independence in the first place. :D

HBC08 wrote: »

Yes because this thread is a paradigm of intellectual debate regarding the finer details of insurrectionist protocols. I've had my fun. That's all that matters :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭partyguinness

I just watched the unedited clip of the woman shot dead.

What the hell did she expect breaking through an internal window and trying to storm through the opening. She was shot from the inside out. So it would have been one of the security personal within the building.

She quite literally walked right into it like she was 'going over the top' from the trenches. Sympathy will be lacking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

Irish journalists really had a collective haemorrhage last night on Twitter.

Quite a sight.

Journalists react to historic event. Shocker!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

bocaman wrote: »
    Quite incredible how the far right are in denial about this and are peddling the lie that its antifa in disguise who are responsible.

Even more surprising are the amount of Irish people who peddle this kind of rubbish.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,486 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Wow, just saw that four people died. They literally gave their lives for Trump, someone who doesn't give two fúcks about them and never did. Mad stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

I think you're clutching those pearls a bit too tightly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭uptherebels

If you go with a high IQ insult, a certain group of supporters won't understand, hence defeating the purpose of said insult

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Fair play to congress for sitting through the night to get the votes tallied. It was nearly 4am before they were done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭Doctor Roast

Funny when the US experiences what it forments in other countries they're up in arms and shock from other world leaders

• Registered Users Posts: 13,489 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

breezy1985 wrote: »
    Funny how irish people on boards believe Trump's crap

About 3 people you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

What the hell did she expect break through an internal window and trying to storm through the opening. She was shot from the inside out. So it would have been one of the security personal within the building.

She quite literally walked right into it like she was 'going over the top' from the trenches.

There was also an interview with a guy who stood right next to her when she was shot, and he said that they kept shouting at them to stand back, and she didn't:

https://twitter.com/leahmcelrath/status/1346922441264820225

I wouldn't say that she deserved to die, but the shooting was justified.

• Advertisement

What the hell did she expect breaking through an internal window and trying to storm through the opening. She was shot from the inside out. So it would have been one of the security personal within the building.

She quite literally walked right into it like she was 'going over the top' from the trenches. Sympathy will be lacking.

any chance of a link?

There was also an interview with a guy who stood right next to her when she was shot, and he said that they kept shouting at them to stand back, and she didn't:

https://twitter.com/leahmcelrath/status/1346922441264820225

I wouldn't say that she deserved to die, but the shooting was justified.

I have the 2 min clip (unedited and with full details) on another tab and I have watched it a few times. She was the first to jump up onto the window frame to try enter further and low and behold the armed personal shot her back.

No different to watching someone breaking your kitchen window to gain entry, jumping up on the ledge and the house owner shooting.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,043 ✭✭✭✭briany

any chance of a link?

I saw that video. Right afterward, one of the Trumpists yells out, I think his exact words were, "We got an active shooter!". Yeah, no sh*t. You're storming the Capitol building and you get shot at. Shocking...

any chance of a link?

I have paid access to a certain gory website that hosts such clips. Don't think I can and TBH I wouldnt anyway.

I am sure it will surface online more easily in the coming days.

I have paid access to a certain gory website that hosts such clips. Don't think I can and TBH I wouldnt anyway.

fair enough

Good job Thomas from New Jersey.

Admitting on camera that you stormed the chambers of the Capitol to overturn the result of a democratic election

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

You pay to watch gore video's? Wow!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,998 ✭✭✭conorhal

No they are not the same, this "both sides" arguments are getting tiring, thankfully many of us are still grounded in the real world.

on one side you have fascists and terrorists and traitors and seditionists wanting to stage a coup

On the other hand you have the newly democratically elected leader of the United States

Only a clown thinks this.

You don't get to spend 4 years reeeeeee-ing 'muh Russia conspiracy' theories nightly on the news about how the Ruskies helped Trump to steal an election and blathering #notmypresident in an emotionally incontinent 4yr long toddler tantrum because your side lost an election as you ignore crowds of anarchists burning down cities...and then get SuprisedPikachuFace when the other side go and behave in exactly the same way that you legitimised .

Serious efforts by serious people need to be made to heal this rift, sadly there are no serious people in politics any more, just a collection of honking clowns ....on both sides...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,647 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

conorhal wrote: »
    Only a clown thinks this.

You don't get to spend 4 years reeeeeee-ing 'muh Russia conspiracy' theories nightly on the news about how the Ruskies helped Trump to steal an election and blathering #notmypresident in an emotionally incontinent 4yr long toddler tantrum because your side lost an election ...and then get SuprisedPikachuFace when the other side go and behave in exactly the same way that you legitimised .

Serious efforts by serious people need to be made to heal this rift, sadly there are no serious people in politics any more, just a collection of honking clowns ....on both sides...

Can you rewrite this for people who don't speak meme?

• Advertisement

You pay to watch gore video's? Wow!

It was a once off payment of $10.00 about 5 years ago. Don't think you can join anymore. To be fair it has a lot of other interesting real life non gory stuff which is of more interest.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement