Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭embraer170

The unedited clip is here:
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7yj0iq

Hope I am not breaking any rules by posting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

You don't get to spend 4 years reeeeeee-ing 'muh Russia conspiracy' theories nightly on the news about how the Ruskies helped Trump to steal an election and blathering #notmypresident in an emotionally incontinent 4yr long toddler tantrum because your side lost an election ...and then get SuprisedPikachuFace when the other side go and behave in exactly the same way that you legitimised

"Not my president" was actually popularised during Obama's admin by birther loons, because they didn't consider him a legitimately eligible president.

Otherwise please forward your information exonerating Russia to the FBI, I'm sure they'll be glad to know they're wrong:
    https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cyber/russian-interference-in-2016-u-s-elections

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

conorhal wrote: »
    Only a clown thinks this.

You don't get to spend 4 years reeeeeee-ing 'muh Russia conspiracy' theories nightly on the news about how the Ruskies helped Trump to steal an election and blathering #notmypresident in an emotionally incontinent 4yr long toddler tantrum because your side lost an election as you ignore crowds of anarchists burning down cities...and then get SuprisedPikachuFace when the other side go and behave in exactly the same way that you legitimised .

Serious efforts by serious people need to be made to heal this rift, sadly there are no serious people in politics any more, just a collection of honking clowns ....on both sides...

But Russia did interfere in the 2016 election. The did help Trump win. There's no question about that. All intelligence agencies confirmed this. The question was if Trump campaign was involved in it.

On the other side we have a manchild who can't accept that he lost and is making up excuses about why he lost and why it's all a fraud, while having no proof and no successful investigation of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Leroy42 wrote: »
    Seriously? Biden, and plenty others, came out asking for calm around the BLM protests. Are you simply unaware of anything outside your bubble or being deliberately disingenuous to try to make a point?

WHat is happening yesterday is 100% on Trump. Nobody else. Not the media, not the Dems. He chose to continue to lie about the election fraud, he chose to paint anybody that didn't do his bidding as a turncoat, he chose to try to force republican governors to illegally overturn results.

Trump, the man that constantly called for the National Guard to enter Portland, opted not to call in the NG to Washington DC during an attempted coup?

THe man that claimed that taking a knee during the anthem was akin to being a traitor, told told that invaded the capital building that he loved them and understood what they were doing.

If you believe what you wrote you have been obviously been asleep to the left wing violence and rioting over the last year, due to BLM and Antifa over 30+ people have lost their lives, As I said the media who labeled violent left wing protests as "peaceful protest" are the ones that have laid down the ground work, They are the ones that have created this environment in present day America of acceptable "violent protests" which is horrible, the news should have been condemning it from the start and the way they are now covering "the other side" just shows their hypocrisy. I also cant take anything Joe "Antifa is just an idea" Biden says seriously as he flip flops all over the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

But Russia did interfere in the 2016 election. The did help Trump win.

No they didnt, that is a conspiracy theory that has been debunked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

Nutjobs on both sides, but white supremacists lads yesterday (not all protestors) have no place in society, i dont agree with what went on with the blm protests but that doesn't excuse yesterdays **** show.

The Democrats and the mainstream media accused Trump being a Manchurian candidate controlled by Putin who worked hand and glove with the Russians to steal the election. That's simply a fact.

Mueller investigated it and found zero evidence of collusion. End of story.

Where is the portal to this alternate universe?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

It was a once off payment of $10.00 about 5 years ago. Don't think you can join anymore. To be fair it has a lot of other interesting real life non gory stuff which is of more interest.

Whatever floats your boat.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Are you calling the debunking when Barr got an early copy of the Muller report before release and then said it just says Trump is innocent, then the report was released the next day and it actually said Trump isn't innocent but as he's still the president I've been told I can't do anything more about it?

This is beyond plausible deniability or faux ignorance, a violent mob tried to subvert America's democratic Presidental process by force.

There is absolutely no way of both sidesing something on this scale, it looks pathetically weak and undignified to wheel out the same old dusty talking points when we're at this point. Nazi gunmen were in the chambers of Congress.

• Advertisement

Note the lack of citations and evidence.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭Endintheclowns

iebamm2580 wrote: »
    Nutjobs on both sides, but white supremacists lads yesterday (not all protestors) have no place in society, i dont agree with what went on with the blm protests but that doesn't excuse yesterdays **** show.

They weren't white supremacists. Some of them are actually black people, asian people etc.. The leader of that proud boys organisation is actually mixed race.

Saying they are white supremacist is just lazy rhetoric

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

They weren't white supremacists. Some of them are actually black people, asian people etc.. The leader of that proud boys organisation is actually mixed race.

Im not saying they all are, im saying some were, im conservative but realistic about some peoples intentions.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

OS_Head wrote: »
    Well he did put America first. Here's a headline from CNN in September just gone, Wall street shunning Trump, Campaign donations 5 times larger to Biden. I don't know about you and you can say whatever you want but money talks and Wall Street talks to politicians with money donations.

Sweet Jesus! Are there still people here making apologies and excuses for Hitler's lovechild? I thought they had all taken to hibernation to hide their embarrassment,

ErFVjUWXUAQBpt8?format=jpg

On the left is *the* white supremacist flag. Next to it is the Ukrainian Neo Nazi party flag.

ErE0S9nXIAET136.jpg

That's a white supremacist symbol on his chest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Of course not. They just like Confederate flags and neo nazi symbols. Loads of asians and black people in the crowd.

Absolutely.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

conorhal wrote: »
    Only a clown thinks this.

You don't get to spend 4 years reeeeeee-ing 'muh Russia conspiracy' theories nightly on the news about how the Ruskies helped Trump to steal an election and blathering #notmypresident in an emotionally incontinent 4yr long toddler tantrum because your side lost an election as you ignore crowds of anarchists burning down cities...and then get SuprisedPikachuFace when the other side go and behave in exactly the same way that you legitimised .

Serious efforts by serious people need to be made to heal this rift, sadly there are no serious people in politics any more, just a collection of honking clowns ....on both sides...

I don't remember the "other side" storming the US Capitol and trying to overthrow the elected president. Also you might remember that Hilary Clinton conceded on election night in 2016 and the intelligence community confirmed there was Russian interference in the 2016 election.

I guess what I'm basically saying is you haven't a clue what you are talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

So there are violent protestors *inside* Capitol Hill, attempting to break down doors. A shot is fired, a woman goes down, four armed cops don't react with fear, instead they called for a medic. And in Thomas from New Jersey's words, "The riot police ushered us outside".

But when Trump wants the street cleared for a photo OP, the cops are using pepper spray and batons.

If an antifa demo had stormed that building yesterday, that one shot would have been accompanied by everyone immediately hitting the floor, riot police pointing their weapons at everyone, and all protestors being brought out in handcuffs.
    These guys literally got shown the door, with a little head nod from the cop who was holding it open for them.

And still some people think there's a "both sides" to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,524 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

briany wrote: »
    I saw that video. Right afterward, one of the Trumpists yells out, I think his exact words were, "We got an active shooter!". Yeah, no sh*t. You're storming the Capitol building and you get shot at. Shocking...

That active shooter bit annoyed me too. You storm a building full of snipers bit late to be warning people they are in danger of being shot

I will say this - the fact these white supremacists and neo nazis were THIS brazen will make these conversations far easier. There is no room for anyone to credibly pretend they're not what they are anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,489 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

This is beyond plausible deniability or faux ignorance, a violent mob tried to subvert America's democratic Presidental process by force.

There is absolutely no way of both sidesing something on this scale, it looks pathetically weak and undignified to wheel out the same old dusty talking points when we're at this point. Nazi gunmen were in the chambers of Congress.

A lot of selfies taken by those Nazi gunmen.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,175 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Some of them, how many do you think?

Just on the proud boys leader.
    https://www.france24.com/en/americas/20210106-who-exactly-is-enrique-tarrio-leader-of-the-us-s-far-right-proud-boys-organisation
    Sounds like a lovely chap.

Member of his own organisation have racially abused him and attempted to oust him.
    https://www.insider.com/ousted-proud-boys-underling-attempts-white-supremacist-coup-2020-11

A bunch of utter scumbags.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I will say this - the fact these white supremacists and neo nazis were THIS brazen will make these conversations far easier. There is no room for anyone to credibly pretend they're not what they are anymore.

unfortunately that doesn't seem to be stopping them from trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

embraer170 wrote: »
    The unedited clip is here:
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7yj0iq

Hope I am not breaking any rules by posting it.

really odd that there were police on the same side of the door as the woman that was shot and they did nothing to prevent her trying to enter.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

seamus wrote: »
    So there are violent protestors *inside* Capitol Hill, attempting to break down doors. A shot is fired, a woman goes down, four armed cops don't react with fear, instead they called for a medic. And in Thomas from New Jersey's words, "The riot police ushered us outside".

But when Trump wants the street cleared for a photo OP, the cops are using pepper spray and batons.

If an antifa demo had stormed that building yesterday, that one shot would have been accompanied by everyone immediately hitting the floor, riot police pointing their weapons at everyone, and all protestors being brought out in handcuffs.
    These guys literally got shown the door, with a little head nod from the cop who was holding it open for them.

And still some people think there's a "both sides" to this.

Have antifa ever been dealt with in such a manner?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

There's a poster on here trying to claim they aren't white supremacists at all. It's a sick cult.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,175 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

A lot of selfies taken by those Nazi gunmen.
    So what's your point?
    Proud nazi gunmen is that better?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,489 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

One of the protesters was shot dead, shot in the chest.

So the police did react.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,174 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Multiple state agencies consider them white supremacists, the dog whistling you probably eat up and think is really clever and funny isnt really that clever at all.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/01/proud-boys-white-supremacist-group-law-enforcement-agencies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,457 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

One of the protesters was shot dead, shot in the chest.

So the police did react.

Because she was illegally armed and failed to comply to the instructions given to her by a officer of the law

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement