Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,186 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

She's a clown for the beliefs she had but it's such a pathetic way for that woman to die.

In her head she probably thought she was leading her people into battle but the reality is she gets shot and the fat lads behind her record her last seconds with their phones as blood gurgles from her mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭valoren

There is a 100% chance she would not have been shot if she wasn't at the protest.

There is a 100% chance she would not have been shot if she didn't illegally enter a federal building with armed guards.

There is a 100% chance she would not have been shot if she listened to instructions from armed guards facing down a mob in a federal building.

There is a 100% chance she would not have been shot if she, despite instructions from those guards, tried to clamour through a broken window to reach a secure area.

It's common knowledge. But we're talking about a couple of hours where they tried to figure what went wrong and what could be done as opposed to the weeks and weeks of lawsuits and tantrums from Trump which culminated in the circus we saw yesterday.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/barack-obama-hillary-clinton-concede-election-night-donald-trump-presidential-latest-a7443606.html

Talking about her apparently trying to overturn the election result.

sabat wrote: »
    According to multiple people present inside the Democrat campaign on election night 2016, Hillary was basically ordered by Obama to concede. Her going AWOL for several hours was her plotting how to challenge or overturn the result.

Hmmm, that's exactly the same as what Trump and supporters have done.

This both sides stuff now is like comparing a shoplifter with Ted Bundy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭joe40

J. Marston wrote: »
    She's a clown for the beliefs she had but it's such a pathetic way for that woman to die.

In her head she probably thought she was leading her people into battle but the reality is she gets shot and the fat lads behind her record her last seconds with their phones as blood gurgles from her mouth.

Yeah I do feel sorry for her to a certain extent. Trump and his ilk have managed to manipulate people of low intelligence, into believing his nonsense.

He got them riled up, ready to fight while he and his inner circle/family will be well away from any harm.

Is there any news on the other deaths which have been described as "medical emergencies"

Much as I think yesterdays events were terrible and totally unjustified, loss of life is always a tragedy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,860 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

valoren wrote: »
    There is a 100% chance she would not have been shot if she wasn't at the protest.

There is a 100% chance she would not have been shot if she didn't illegally enter a federal building with armed guards.

There is a 100% chance she would not have been shot if she listened to instructions from armed guards facing down a mob in a federal building.

There is a 100% chance she would not have been shot if she, despite instructions from those guards, tried to clamour through a broken window to reach a secure area.

Yup kinda played out exactly as you'd imagine. Played out the only way it could have.

Diving through the window of a federal building with a gun pointed at you a few feet away and the person holding the gun telling you to stop. What did she think would happen?

This is what happens in real life when you put the phone down. There are consequences.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

J. Marston wrote: »

She was in the Air Force, so it's tempting to speculate those are exactly the kinds of fantasies she never got to play out there and wanted to now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

According to multiple people present inside the Democrat campaign on election night 2016, Hillary was basically ordered by Obama to concede. Her going AWOL for several hours was her plotting how to challenge or overturn the result.

LOL

So this is basically the same as what Trump did for two months right up to having his loons storm the capitol, those libtards are real hypocrites.

Beggars belief.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

joe40 wrote: »
    Yeah I do feel sorry for her to a certain extent. Trump and his ilk have managed to manipulate people of low intelligence, into believing his nonsense.

He got them riled up, ready to fight while he and his inner circle/family will be well away from any harm.

Is there any news on the other deaths which have been described as "medical emergencies"

Much as I think yesterdays events were terrible and totally unjustified, loss of life is always a tragedy.

Shes an airforce vet.... should have known the risks involved in breaching the building, nobody to blame but herself

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

DubInMeath wrote: »

via legal means. which she didnt do. the decision was made the night of the election. Trump has exhausted all legal routes so has decided on the non-legal route. This is something that Clinton did not do nor would she ever consider it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

DubInMeath wrote: »

I think the OP is completely overstating what happened and I'm sure that there was an air of disbelief in the the camp knowing that she was going to win the popular vote by millions but going to lose badly because of the electoral college system. She still conceded on the night and has always accepted the result, unlike nappy mango.

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭eastie17

joe40 wrote: »

Most of the coverage I saw showed alot of BMI challenged beardy men with Trump flags. Didnt look like many of them moved their bodies much on a regular basis before their trip to DC. Therefore I conclude from my extensive medical knowledge of viewing CNN for 2 hours yesterday, heartattacks would be my diagnosis.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,860 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Thats from a book a couple of her staffers wrote.

She made the decision on her own well before Obama called her. Hillary believed the transition should be pure and there should be no doubt about the office of POTUS.

Nixon did the same in 60 and he actually was cheated.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,457 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

eastie17 wrote: »
    Most of the coverage I saw showed alot of BMI challenged beardy men with Trump flags. Didnt look like many of them moved their bodies much on a regular basis before their trip to DC. Therefore I conclude from my extensive medical knowledge of viewing CNN for 2 hours yesterday, heartattacks would be my diagnosis.

Meal team six

• Registered Users Posts: 23,787 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

At least it doesn't mention Babbitt having a child in the report I read so that saves them many embarrassing conversations.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

duploelabs wrote: »
    Meal team six

Call of Dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Examples of people wearing Biden caps and waving Biden flags storming the Capitol please Balance Boy...

The clothing is what you have an issue with ?? Strange, I'll call you Fashion Boy, ok fashion boy, my point is that both the people who burnt buildings, looted and destroyed small businesses and attacked innocent people and these morons and racists in the capitol are worthy of the same derision. Both causing damage violent conflict and distress for no gain, as if by sitting in a certain room you can change the outcome of a democratic election, c'mon get real fashion boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

eastie17 wrote: »

I saw a lot of people state somebody fell from the building from a height. I saw a few people say one man tazed himself into a heart attack and another when a flashbang went off, so you could be right.

Shes an airforce vet.... should have known the risks involved in breaching the building, nobody to blame but herself

I find it hard to believe the cops didn't go to town on them. I guess it is for the better as it would just give them a cause célèbre. I still can't fathom how those goons in Wisconsin weren't stopped in their tracks with minimal prejudice (as in is he holding a long gun?).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

ErFVjUWXUAQBpt8?format=jpg

On the left is *the* white supremacist flag. Next to it is the Ukrainian Neo Nazi party flag.

ErE0S9nXIAET136.jpg

That's a white supremacist symbol on his chest.

Just to touch on this. The Valknut is not a white supremacist symbol. It was Odins mark in Viking mythology, and I have it tattooed on me too.

American white supremacists have Co opted Norse mythology and attempted to make it a racist thing, it really really isn't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,787 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I saw a lot of people state somebody fell from the building from a height. I saw a few people say one man tazed himself into a heart attack and another when a flashbang went off, so you could be right.

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,414 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

So because the woman was a military vet, we should sympathise her shooting?

I'd say there are a good few Republican loons in the various branches of the US Army, which is why she is a "vet" to begin with despite looking quite young. Wasn't there some vet who shot up Fort Hood a few years ago as well? It's okay though, he was a good damn hero for serving his country.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭BobbyMalone

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Just to touch on this. The Valknut is not a white supremacist symbol. It was Odins mark in Viking mythology, and I have it tattooed on me too.

American white supremacists have Co opted Norse mythology and attempted to make it a racist thing, it really really isn't.

By co-opting and making it a racist thing, it can be. Same happened with the swastika.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

More respect given to career criminal Floyd than to a vet. Place has gone mad.

So because the woman was a military vet, we should sympathise her shooting?

I'd say there are a good few Republican loons in the various branches of the US Army, which is why she is a "vet" to begin with despite looking quite young. Wasn't there some vet who shot up Fort Hood a few years ago as well? It's okay though, he was a good damn hero for serving his country.

I think the argument is that because she was a vet, she should knew what to expect.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

duploelabs wrote: »
    Meal team six

Gravy Seals.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,043 ✭✭✭✭briany

Sonics2k wrote: »

Yes, obviously this was an invasion of Capitol building by a bunch of students majoring in Pre-Christian European Religion.

Also, the Nazi salute was originally Roman, but I'm not letting anyone away with using it and then pretending they merely want to show their allegiance to Caesar.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

WrenBoy wrote: »
    The clothing is what you have an issue with ?? Strange, I'll call you Fashion Boy, ok fashion boy, my point is that both the people who burnt buildings, looted and destroyed small businesses and attacked innocent people and these morons and racists in the capitol are worthy of the same derision. Both causing damage violent conflict and distress for no gain, as if by sitting in a certain room you can change the outcome of a democratic election, c'mon get real fashion boy.
    Both are worthy of derision alright

There's only one group getting purposely riled up into a frenzy by the actual president of the USA and his bootlicking party colleagues though.

Can you guess which group that is??

fashion boy is f*cking lame btw. Think harder next time

• Registered Users Posts: 25,506 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

HBC08 wrote: »
    You are seriously underestimating the wilful stupidity of Trump supporters and a large majority of modern day Republicans.
    This will be spun and broken down into the familiar us and them narrative and on we go.
    It actually doesn't matter how far Trump drags the whole thing down.
    I have American friends who are Trump supporters,after every new low for the last 4 years I've had a look on their fb and tried to understand and interact with all the comments,it's another planet.Its a state of mind where reason ,reality and facts dont matter.
    Sure enough I was having a look today,most of them sticking to their guns.Biased MSM reporting,sensationalist reporting,infiltrated by ANTIFA etc.
    Proof of these things include the guy in the racoon outfit (or whatever he was meant to be) was also seen at a BLM protest.
    Leave them to it and learn from it,hopefully we never let things decend into that level of lunacy over here.

I have family who voted Trump... but they are sure sorry they did..they weren’t Trump fans, just disliked Hillary and thought he’d do better.. best of two bad candidates

Let’s be clear, in what was once supposed to be a bastion of democracy, freedom and a shining light of fairness... what we have witnessed and are witnessing is the most anti democratic subversion of honesty and freedoms... in what was supposed to be the most free, fair beacon of democracy on the planet.... instead it’s like something out of the arc....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

seamus wrote: »
    So there are violent protestors *inside* Capitol Hill, attempting to break down doors. A shot is fired, a woman goes down, four armed cops don't react with fear, instead they called for a medic. And in Thomas from New Jersey's words, "The riot police ushered us outside".

But when Trump wants the street cleared for a photo OP, the cops are using pepper spray and batons.

If an antifa demo had stormed that building yesterday, that one shot would have been accompanied by everyone immediately hitting the floor, riot police pointing their weapons at everyone, and all protestors being brought out in handcuffs.
    These guys literally got shown the door, with a little head nod from the cop who was holding it open for them.

And still some people think there's a "both sides" to this.

Is this saying you know that the protestors are fascist or that you don't actually know what antifa is?

I would certainly hope that everyone is anti-fascist

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement