Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,136 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Don jnr likes the powder form of cocaine which seems to be acceptable

Hunter Biden preferred the crack version which is a big no no

They even brought in different laws and sentencing guidelines for each type in America and everything

Hunter Bidens Dad was instrumental in bringing in those laws (1994 crime Bill).

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,823 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1347273071963435008?s=19

Law and Order President.

****ing low life criminal.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Almost certain he'll do a self pardon after yesterday's chaos.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,566 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Barron is the one that will catch us all by surprise.

Not gonna lie, I'd love to pick his brain when he comes of age.

• Pelosi on the warpath today. Capitol police chief gone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,528 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

salmocab wrote: »
    Eric seems to feel quite strongly about this, I presume he was right there smashing windows putting himself in harms way?

"The generals gave thanks, while the other ranks held back the enemy tanks for a while"

• Registered Users Posts: 26,528 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

namloc1980 wrote: »

That gave me a horrible image

• Registered Users Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Can he pardon himself before he's arrested?

• Protestors urinated in hallways and offices according to Hakeem Jeffries. He is astounded how they were let leave so easy with what he described as "red carpet like treatment".

The best people!! Trump loves them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

I reckon Hawley is a shoe in for the republican nomination for 2024. He won't be damaged by this at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

And pro Trump people will say everything you've just said about the hard left.

The US is just a disaster at the moment. People on the coasts are considered to be the political and cultural leaders of a country where millions of people in the middle of the nation have zero ideals in common with them.

Trumps presidency was the crescendo of this sentiment but he didn't do enough for his people and they are still pissed off. Difference now is it's not just Billy Bob and his 5 buddies in a militia in the boonies, it's millions of people in various towns and cities all throughout the "flyover" States.

They realise that they can get someone elected now so whoever Trump 2.0 is is going to be a very scary individual.

The US treating politics like a sport since GWB has been disastrous.

'Hard left' :rolleyes:

The people on the coasts make all the money and have all the dynamism (largely imported from abroad). The agri hicks in the centre are out of touch with the useful bits of the US, and I'm not sure they even have a concept for a world existing outside the US in general.

They got Trump and dubbyah in and look at the resulting messes. The existing electoral system is so heavily rigged in these people's favour, it's not remotely funny. Sorry, I can't raise a tear or any sympathy for these throwbacks.

This lot need a better standard of education and the US in general needs a massive overhaul and change in it's electoral system to allow for multiple political parties and actual democracy. Just imagine the utter mess of the last four years that would have been avoided if the ludicrously reviled Hillary had been able to take office on the back of the fact that more people actually voted for her than for Trump, despite all the lies and BS, like the treasonous nonsense perpetrated by James Comey. The founding twats made alteration of the constitution such a mountain to climb that I don't think the US can fix it's intrinsic problems in the forseeable future.

Doesn't cover state crimes.

Ask the New York A.G. and Georgia's A.G., summer zervos, e jean Carroll....

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭drogon.

Wonder if Pence and Trump would have spoken since the incident ?

My gut is they probably going their separate ways, no contact anymore. Gut tells me Pence will be there for the inauguration and none of the Trump family will be there

• Registered Users Posts: 14,599 ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

The president can pardon someone before they are arrested.

If a President tries to pardon himself it will end up before the Supreme Court.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,599 ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

drogon. wrote: »
    Wonder if Pence and Trump would have spoken since the incident ?

My gut is they probably going their separate ways, no contact anymore. Gut tells me Pence will be there for the inauguration and none of the Trump family will be there

Well Pence's Chief of Staff has been banned from the Whitehouse.

everlast75 wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1347273071963435008?s=19

Law and Order President.

****ing low life criminal.

The aligator fulfilling his promise of emptying the swamp.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭mm_surf

DrumSteve wrote: »
    I reckon Hawley is a shoe in for the republican nomination for 2024. He won't be damaged by this at all.

The lincoln project has now made Hawley their number one subject. He's toast, whether or not he knows it yet.

M.

He can't pardon himself because of a previous legal ruling that a judge can not sit in judgement of their own actions, or so I have read.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,474 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Been scratching my head a while wondering what is it that makes Trump such an odd and not nice man..

I have come to the conclusion that he has no concept whatsoever of what friendship means...

No concept...and it all starts with this..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

everlast75 wrote: »
    Doesn't cover state crimes.

Ask the New York A.G. and Georgia's A.G., summer zervos, e jean Carroll....

I know but DC comes under federal jurisdiction so he'd be immune if he does a self pardon for anything that happened yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

cnocbui wrote: »
    He can'r pardon himself because of a previous legal ruling that a judge can not sit in judgement of their own actions, or so I have read.

But if he’s thrown out of office can’t Pence pardon him?

He is probably bricking it that a self pardon doesn't work.

So, he could have resigned and allowed Pence to pardon him, but being the petulant child that he is, he has burned his bridges with him.

Self destruction is a Trump speciality

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

I don’t know what you’re reading or seeing, but the Lincoln Project are going after him, and then there’s this:

https://www.kansascity.com/opinion/editorials/article248317375.html

An editorial in the Kansas City Star which specifically says he has blood on his hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

All this for a half-baked conman.

walshb wrote: »
    Been scratching my head a while wondering what is it that makes Trump such an odd and not nice man..

I have come to the conclusion that he has no concept whatsoever of what friendship means...

He was handed everything he wanted in life on a gold platter. He can't get the concept of people telling him no.

Has constantly stated how Rich he is, yet the evidence proves the contrary. I am just waiting to see what happens when the banks come looking for money in the next few years !

• Registered Users Posts: 24,214 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

walshb wrote: »

No. He's got serious, deep and acute textbook psychological disorders. Great big fat ones with bells on.

You may be right, but its just one indicator in a raft of indicators.

"Malignant narcissism is a psychological syndrome comprising an extreme mix of narcissism, antisocial behavior, aggression, and sadism. Grandiose, and always ready to raise hostility levels, the malignant narcissist undermines families and organizations in which they are involved, and dehumanizes the people with whom they associate....

.... In malignant narcissism, Narcissistic Personality Disorder is accompanied by additional symptoms of antisocial, paranoid and sadistic personality disorders. While a person with NPD will deliberately damage other people in pursuit of their own selfish desires, they may regret and will in some circumstances show remorse for doing so."

- Wiki.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

• walshb wrote: »

Started out as a wealthy entitled man. He has carried throughout his career a mentality that if you disagree with him you are no longer loyal to him. Therefore he never had friends in a true sense.

His nieces book that dissects his character from childhood is probably bang on the money. She firmly pins his character on a tough childhood and wanting to constantly please his emotionally abusive father.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,650 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Shopify hitting him where it hurts

They have shut down the e-comm layer on all his websites.

No new MAGA hats for anyone that night have lost theirs in all the commotion last night.

• Advertisement

Good luck with that. Trump will want another shot at it in 2024 if he is still around !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement