Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,734 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez showing Ted Cruz up for the opportunist he is.
    Worth clicking in to see the thread of tweets between them.

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1347236707138211845

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Samsonsmasher

The hypocrisy is staggering. The Democrats and the media cheered on months of rioting looting and destruction. An historic church was burned near the White House. Trump sheltered in a bunker because rioters outside planned to storm the building. National Guard had to clear them. Not a word about that?

On Twitter Trump called for a peaceful protest and after the Capitol was stormed he called for the protestors to disperse and go home.

The Democrats are pouring gasoline on the fire for seeking another impeachment while Twitter and other media are censoring conservatives.

The Democrats are every bit as hysterical as McCarthy was in the 1950s.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

What would even be his incentive to do so given how badly he threw Pence under the bus.

He put Pence's life in danger yesterday, Pence should tell him to take a running jump if he gets in and Trump asks for pardons.

The hypocrisy is staggering. The Democrats and the media cheered on months of rioting looting and destruction. An historic church was burned near the White House. Trump sheltered in a bunker because rioters outside planned to storm the building. National Guard had to clear them. Not a word about that?

On Twitter Trump called for a peaceful protest and after the Capitol was stormed he called for the protestors to disperse and go home.

This is a poor attempt to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,823 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

You are either disingenuous or dillusional.

Either way, I'm ****ed if I could care which.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

One of the injured cops has died.

https://twitter.com/vplus/status/1347328444481331202

• Registered Users Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭maebee

The injured cop has died.

Just heard that on CNN. RIP. More blood on Trump,'s hands.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,659 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

The Democrats are pouring gasoline on the fire for seeking another impeachment while Twitter and other media are censoring conservatives.

Yawn.....

• Registered Users Posts: 36,176 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Acosta is an idiot. He comes out with crap like this, and then laughs off camera at how the world bought it .

Acosta's favourite quote '' sources'' He has imaginary sources the same way a child has an imaginary friend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

• Registered Users Posts: 5,549 ✭✭✭This is it

Acosta is an idiot. He comes out with crap like this, and then laughs off camera at how the world bought it .

Very believable considering how childish Trump is.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,319 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

You are either tragically misinformed, trolling, or just totally misguided. I don't really care which one it is, honestly.

You don't believe Trump is unhinged?

• Registered Users Posts: 83,574 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Well i didnt realise an impeachement would bar him from running again.

So let's hope it passes and Pence becomes President. Pence will presumably pardon Trump then.

Trump almost got him murdered yesterday so I’m gonna say no he won’t.

#TrumpCrimeSyndicate

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

maebee wrote: »
    Just heard that on CNN. RIP. More blood on Trump,'s hands.

The Capitol Police Chief reportedly refused offers of back up from both Maryland National Guard and the FBI.

He got one of his own officers killed, and I would like to know why.

everlast75 wrote: »
    You are either disingenuous or dillusional.

Either way, I'm ****ed if I could care which.

CNN MSNBC etc have not been cheering on riots by BLM which have caused billions in destruction across America and claimed many lives of police officers and innocent civilians?

The incident I referred to - the attempt to storm the White House and the burning of an historic church before National Guard troops dispersed them - is a delusion?

I must have imagined Democrats raising bail money for looters and rioters snd defunding police forces?

Kamala Harris praised a sex offender who attacked officers with a weapon after she visited him in hospital after he was shot and wounded.

That must be another figment?

These people are in control of the White House Congress Senate and want to pack the Supreme Court and tear down monuments rewrite American history dismantle the 1st 2nd and 5th Ammendments and the Bill of Rights.

They have embraced wokeness identity politics with its explicit anti white racism cancel culture and want to purge conservatives and libertarians from public life.

Using the covid lockdowns they are destroying small business and entrepreneurs gutting the middle class and blue collar communties of jobs and prosperity and plan to introduce a permament living wage to keep the people dependent on big government.

The big business donors want this to happen having bought and paid for the Democrats and Republicans

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

everlast75 wrote: »

Very kind of him to identify all the criminals for future investigation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Those t-shirts are sickening. Trump has emboldened people to the degree that they are happy to wear things like this in public and be filmed and photographed in them

They're just the "fine people" Trump was talking about a few years ago.

You know, it's really telling that you have posters on this site trying to downplay a situation whereby honest to shit NEO NAZIS storm Capitol Hill at the behest of a political leader that they've shilled for in the past.

CNN MSNBC etc have not been cheering on riots by BLM which have caused billions in destruction across America and claimed many lives of police officers and innocent civilians?

The incident I referred to - the attempt to storm the White House and the burning of an historic church before National Guard troops duspersed them - is a delusion?

I must have imagined Democrats raising bail money for looters and rioters snd defunding police forces?

Kamala Harris praised a sex offender who attacked officers with a weapon after she visited him in hospital after he was shot and wounded.

That must be another figment?

These people are in control of the White House Congress Senate and want to pack the Supreme Court and tear down monuments rewrite American history dismantle the 1st 2nd and 5th Ammendments and the Bill of Rights.

They have embraced wokeness identity politics with its explicit anti white racism cancel culture and want to purge conservatives and libertarians from public life.

Using the covid lockdowns they are destroying small business and entrepreneurs gutting the middle class and blue collar communties of jobs and prosperity and plan to introduce a permament living wage to keep the people dependent on big government.

The big business donors want this to happen having bought and paid for the Democrats and Republicans

I'm not gonna repeat myself.

Which part of that tweet do you think is untrue?

We all have seen Trump doing exactly what Acosta is saying about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,487 ✭✭✭valoren

Deflect! Deny! Distort!

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    You are either tragically misinformed, trolling, or just totally misguided. I don't really care which one it is, honestly.

What have I said that isn't true?

This is it wrote: »
    Very believable considering how childish Trump is.

It's what CNN does though. CNN bash him, FOX love him. Both are crazy.

True is somewhere in between the noise

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

• Registered Users Posts: 4,562 ✭✭✭political analyst

I acknowledge that the number of US Republican voters who believe Trump's guff about the election could be 2 or 3 million - a ballpark estimate on my part. However, given the size of the US population, I don't believe that the 'Trumplicans' constitute a majority of Republican voters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

I acknowledge that the number of US Republican voters who believe Trump's guff about the election could be 2 or 3 million - a ballpark estimate on my part. However, given the size of the US population, I don't believe that the 'Trumplicans' constitute a majority of Republican voters.

I doubt it too. The problem is that it's a binary choice. Lots of nose-holding as people cast their votes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement