Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭oldtimeyfella

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Love how conclusively this is ending. The biggest loser getting completely humbled with little real power / electoral prospects in the end. The SDNY and his creditors await. Just a shame his biggest fans here over the years aren’t here to comment.

You are delusional if you think this is over.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,186 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

What bandwagon will all those oddball, exclusively online, Irish Trump fans jump on to now?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Dank Janniels

That speech was probably written by a PR firm who's last client was responsible for an oil leak or something! Total change of tone

• Registered Users Posts: 21,736 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

What's not to like?

Operation Warp Speed produced the vaccines in record time under his leadership.

First vaccine was produced by a company not in the warpspeed program.

His leadership did lead a vast amount of the American population to think that the virus was a hoax and that it would just disappear. Over 350K people died as a consequence of that leadership.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,374 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

You are delusional if you think this is over.

It’s over for Trump.

What happens with the Republican Party and his White Nationalist base is a conundrum completely unsolved, agreed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,562 ✭✭✭political analyst

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    That doesn’t help your point. I’ll leave you to go and work out why.

And opinion polls are hardly ever wrong! :rolleyes:

A law that he brought in to try to jail black people, might be the same that gets his own idiot supporters put away. Splendid.

There. Is. Always. A. Tweet.

ErKyKN_WMAAnz_J?format=jpg&name=small

Jail black people?

Most of the people in BLM and Antifa are white. He maybe locked up a few cracker crusties who would protest against literally anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,176 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

If it's normal voting in 2024, he can't lose, not with 75m votes .
    Biden won on mail in voting, making it super easy to vote, with no checks. If it's back to normal we are in for Trump 2024, and another 4 years of this .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Samsonsmasher

quodec wrote: »
    He says at the end, the journey is just beginning. Where's he going?

The MAGA movement may lead to the creation of a third party.

Obviously there will be mid terms in 2022 and the Presidential election in 2024 with Trump putting his hat in the ring after a disastrous 4 years by senile diddering Biden who will get into another war in the Middle East open the borders lose control of the BLM Frankenstein he and his party created and kowtow to China.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,736 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Here were we wondering where did the Trump supporters who were singing his praises on these threads up until the 4th of November go to.

They just vanished, they were there one day, the next, they were gone, like Trump said the virus would be.

Low and behold there are more here now to fight his cause. Registration date. Nov 2020. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

J. Marston wrote: »
    What bandwagon will all those oddball, exclusively online, Irish Trump fans jump on to now?

Whatever shouty cretin says all the stuff Trump says in an Irish accent about the people they want to harm.

George Hook has little to no shame, if someone can get him to hold a hurl and really lean in to Fairytale of New York rage, could work nicely.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 193 ✭✭Hellotonever

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH what a coward. He should've just doubled down. But I'm guessing going out lawfully is a better choice than getting suicided by the CIA or some other 'deep state' agency.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Leader of the NDP in Canada calling for the proud boys to be declared a terrorist organization due to there involvement in the failed coup:

https://twitter.com/theJagmeetSingh/status/1347284583709093889?s=20

Ireland and the rest of the EU should do the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,374 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

And opinion polls are hardly ever wrong! :rolleyes:

Well let’s take a reputable polling company over our own ballpark estimates, shall we? The amount of Republican voters who buy all of Trump’s guff form a majority of the cohort. And let’s face it, we don’t need a yougov poll to tell us that. The last half decade conclusively proves it.

Here were we wondering where did the Trump supporters who were singing his praises on these threads up until the 4th of November go to.

They just vanished, they were there one day, the next, they were gone, like Trump said the virus would be.

Low and behold there are more here now to fight his cause. Registration date. Nov 2020. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I just registered for the PS5/Series X stock threads. Anything else on here is sheer boredom on my behalf.

I always find the "DRUPMF=BAD" threads on various websites to be fascinating because he seems to make so many otherwise reasonable people turn into 100% conspiracy theorists.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Not sure whether your post is satirical or not?

Isn't that what this :pac: is for?

I just registered for the PS5/Series X stock threads. Anything else on here is sheer boredom on my behalf.

I always find the "DRUPMF=BAD" threads on various websites to be fascinating because he seems to make so many otherwise reasonable people turn into 100% conspiracy theorists.

Yesterday, nazi gun men broke into the highest Legislative building in the world’s most powerful country with the apparent intention of kidnapping elected officials in order to prevent a democratic election. They did this under conditions he engineered, with his encouragement and approval. Five people are dead.

I know you think it's gas to post stuff like this but it's like thinking you owned everyone by crapping yourself within smelling distance.

Yesterday, nazi gun men broke into the highest Legislative building in the world’s most powerful country with the apparent intention of kidnapping elected officials in order to prevent a democratic election. They did this under conditions he engineered, with his encouragement and approval. Five people are dead.

I know you think it's gas to post stuff like this but it's like thinking you owned everyone by crapping yourself within smelling distance.

How many of those people were killed by the "nazi gun men"?

The police officer was beaten to death. Three others died of complications coming from their own stupidity/tazers. The remainder dies a traitor. The fact more didn't die is a question of minutes.

All of those people should be alive, and would be, along with about 300,000 others, if Trump was remotely competent and a bunch of chumps weren't eager for every two bit con he sold them because they've spent too much time online to understand how it intersects with reality anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,578 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

At least one unless you assume the cops killed themselves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I think you're a bit confused about who is on which side here, the conspiracy theorists are the people who stormed the capitol yesterday because they have become disconnected from reality. The reasonable people are the people who are suitably bewildered and disgusted by this.

Which group would you put yourself in?

What are the chances this speech gives GOPers an out from voting for impeachment?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,607 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

I don't know how many pics of these people have to be posted before some people get the message.

It's one thing for people to keep flying the flag for Trump (big or small) But when you see actual Neo Nazi symbolism being displayed, you have to wonder what's going on in the minds of people who want to try and somehow minimise or deflect away from that.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

So the most devoted Trumpists on twitter are claiming that it wasn't really Trump in the video, or that if it was his mention of "new administration" is actually a signal to his supporters that he will be inaugurated again but with a new vice president because Pence betrayed him. They are nuts!!

The police officer was beaten to death. Three others died of complications coming from their own stupidity/tazers. The remainder dies a traitor. The fact more didn't die is a question of minutes.

All of those people should be alive, and would be, along with about 300,000 others, if Trump was remotely competent and a bunch of chumps weren't eager for every two bit con he sold them because they've spent too much time online to understand how it intersects with reality anymore.

I can't find anything online about the police officer other than the fact that they died, the 3 others that died seemed to have just been natural causes (there were a bunch of half dead pensioners shambling around and plenty of mobility scooters there) and the woman that got shot seems to have had something wrong with her mentally but she's a military vet of the Obama wars so who really cares what happens to her because we are pretending that those conflicts never happened.

Do you honestly think that 300k people less would have died in the States if anyone other than Trump was in power? Have you actually spent any time whatsoever in the country?

I can't find anything online about the police officer other than the fact that they died, the 3 others that died seemed to have just been natural causes and the woman that got shot seems to have had something wrong with her mentally but she's a military vet of the Obama wars so who really cares what happens to her because we are pretending that those conflicts never happened.

"Natural causes" is having a heart attack because you've too much cholesterol in your bloodstream.

There was nothing "natural" about the events of last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,599 ✭✭✭newmember2

Do you honestly think that 300k people less would have died in the States if anyone other than Trump was in power? Have you actually spent any time whatsoever in the country?

your pet hamster could have done a better job

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

namloc1980 wrote: »
    So the most devoted Trumpists on twitter are claiming that it wasn't really Trump in the video, or that if it was his mention of "new administration" is actually a signal to his supporters that he will be inaugurated again but with a new vice president because Pence betrayed him. They are nuts!!

Tbh given Trumps inability to control himself from saying crazy and stupid sh*t you could almost be forgiven for thinking his most recent video was a deepfake.

• Advertisement

Tony EH wrote: »
    "Natural causes" is having a heart attack because you've too much cholesterol in your bloodstream.

There was nothing "natural" about the events of last night.

Most large events (concerts, festivals, sports) have ambulances nearby for situations such as this.

The difference is that when people die at those things it doesn't make international news because they aren't looking for a juicy story. Also, a decent amount of Trump supporters are corn-fed Billy Bob types with God only knows what type of underlying conditions.

I'd almost say that those 3 deaths shouldn't be counted as being due to the protest.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement