Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    Havent seen any Trump fans in this thread for a long while. Just a random observation.
    Spending time washing the trump smegma off themselves and thinking of excuses to explain they weren't gullible idiots:D

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Dillonb3 wrote: »
    Ron Johnson really is a muppet, I remember he lost his head during one of the hearings with Jack Dorsey because someone posted a tweet about him murdering his neighbor's dog even though it was obviously a pisstake

Jesse R. Binnall speech likely ruffled a few democrat feathers.

Binnal says a team has gathered evidence of 130,000 vote irregularities just in Nevada alone.

42,000 people on the voter roll in just Nevada alone voted more than once.

His team he says found different variations in first name and married/maiden name. They have the same address and birthday on a ballot.

He says his team identified 15,000 votes sent in from vacant addresses and empty commercial buildings. The person on the voter roll no longer at that address. They counted the ballot..

These claims are not surprising to me. You basically only have a ballot, signature and address and nobody at the polling station is checking if that person still at that listed address and was legally ok to vote.

https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1339263888785776640

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Binnal says a team has gathered evidence of 130,000 vote irregularities just in Nevada alone.

His team he says found different variations in first name and married/maiden name. They have the same address and birthday on a ballot.

He says his team identified 15,000 votes sent in from vacant addresses and empty commercial buildings. The person on the voter roll no longer at that address. They counted the ballot..

These claims are not surprising to me. You basically only have a ballot, signature and address and nobody at the polling station is checking if that person still at that listed address and was legally ok to vote.

if he has so much evidence of fraud why did he not submit it to a court?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    Havent seen any Trump fans in this thread for a long while. Just a random observation.

The election was weeks ago. It's over.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,795 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

This is the new "but her emails", isn't it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,554 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

if he has so much evidence of fraud why did he not submit it to a court?

Probably because they all voted for Trump?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Jesse R. Binnall speech likely ruffled a few democrat feathers

https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1339238058856747009?s=19

This Jesse Binnall? Sorry to break it to you but he's just another lying loser like Trump and isn't ruffling anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1339238058856747009?s=19

This Jesse Binnall? Sorry to break it to you but he's just another lying loser like Trump and isn't ruffling anything.

So...did they provide evidence of anything? Did they just rock up with a "Biden is a big meanie" written on a piece of paper as a affidavit? My favourite line from the piece, as the judge put it:
    “Reasonable doubt is one based on reason, not mere possibility,” he added.

So where was the evidence? It couldnt be that Binnall was just BS-ing in her speech to try force an investigation to open (which would find nothing...or so little as to not change the election result) to drag out/delay the electoral college votes......would she? Or dragging on the "elite strike force" court cases to allow Trumps ever more desperate pleas for donations to fight the cases (*WARNING* Donations will probably not go towards fighting the cases, but to paying of Glorious Leaders many, many, many debts. Continuous use of nonsense excuses may lead to tiny-hand syndrome and change in complexion. If you start to resemble a tangerine, please contact your doctor to say you are the biglyest health human alive...ever! )

• Registered Users Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Clinton won Nevada by 2.5% in 2016, Biden won Nevada by 2.5%

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

rossie1977 wrote: »
    Clinton won Nevada by 2.5% in 2016, Biden won Nevada by 2.5%

So what you are saying is....Clinton cheated too....Quick ring Rudy, Ill call woodies on the naas road, they have the best car parks.

Lock her up.... isnt that how it goes :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

You are aware that this is the entire MAGA strategy don't you? To find such 'irregularities,' that are almost always easily explainable, but not to do proper due diligence and just shout about fraud. And by the time anyone has dug into the info and exposed the truth the intended damage is done and they have moved onto the next batch of bogus 'irregularities'.

It should be very easy to track some of these fraudsters down but instead things like this happen whenever someone does: https://mobile.twitter.com/BrendanKeefe/status/1327612009878347776

https://www.11alive.com/mobile/article/news/politics/elections/2-georgians-accused-of-being-dead-and-voting-are-alive/85-88dff3c1-8e78-4ac2-ae9c-96838e5b02a8

I thought someone with such a keen eye for conspiracy as yourself would see this for what it is.

The irony is that many of the MAGA heads retweeting this today are probably on these fraud lists.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

You are aware that this is the entire MAGA strategy don't you? To find such 'irregularities,' that are almost always easily explainable, but not to do proper due diligence and just shout about fraud. And by the time anyone has dug into the info and exposed the truth the intended damage is done and they have moved onto the next batch of bogus 'irregularities'.

It should be very easy to track some of these fraudsters down but instead things like this happen whenever someone does: https://mobile.twitter.com/BrendanKeefe/status/1327612009878347776

https://www.11alive.com/mobile/article/news/politics/elections/2-georgians-accused-of-being-dead-and-voting-are-alive/85-88dff3c1-8e78-4ac2-ae9c-96838e5b02a8

I thought someone with such a keen eye for conspiracy as yourself would see this for what it is.

The irony is that many of the MAGA heads retweeting this today are probably on these fraud lists.

Oh don’t be coming in here and using things like logic and reason you will derail the thread lol

• Registered Users Posts: 83,476 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Just want you to think about that [emphasis mine]

*checks twitter and sees Republicans and their media having a melt down about someone being considered for a position by Biden called Republicans "f**kers" and Dr Biden's college dissertation*

*promptly closes twitter*

• Registered Users Posts: 83,476 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

everlast75 wrote: »
    *checks twitter and sees Republicans and their media having a melt down about someone being considered for a position by Biden called Republicans "f**kers" and Dr Biden's college dissertation*

*promptly closes twitter*

Brought to you by "They ARE Sh!thole countries" activists

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Overheal wrote: »
    Brought to you by "They ARE Sh!thole countries" activists

As Nicole Wallace tweeted

Are we really talking about the f word in any context other than the f-ing people who stood by Trump as he boasted about “grabbing women in the pussy”, smeared “**** hole countries” called black NFL players “sons of bitches” and assaulted our democracy while ignoring covid?

called black NFL players “sons of bitchesâ€
    Can you link to where he specifically said that about black players?
    I'm an NFL fan and to the best of my knowledge he said that about players kneeling during the national anthem. It wasn't only black players who were taking a knee.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,450 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

eagle eye wrote: »
    I'm an NFL fan and to the best of my knowledge he said that about players kneeling during the national anthem. It wasn't only black players who were taking a knee.

Seriously man, why do you always take the defensive when it comes to criticism of Trump yet say you hate him.

This took me all of 5 seconds to type

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/us/get-that-son-of-a-bitch-off-the-field-trump-criticises-nfl-players-1.3231860%3fmode=amp

duploelabs wrote:
    Seriously man, why do you always take the defensive when it comes to criticism of Trump yet say you hate him.
    This took me all of 5 seconds to type
    I don't see any mention of race there.

And I'm just pulling up things that I don't believe are true.
    I think Trump is racist but that doesn't mean I can just say anything I like about him.
    Let's stick to fact.

• Advertisement

I don't see any mention of race there.

And I'm just pulling up things that I don't believe are true.
    I think Trump is racist but that doesn't mean I can just say anything I like about him.
    Let's stick to fact.

Oh so 'fine people on both sides' is a perfect excuse then? 'stand back and stand by' was just telling proud boys not to get nasty?

Facts are that the majority of nfl players taking the knee were black, but according to you Trump wasn't saying it to black players. So let's stick to fact

Why, will you be less outraged?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,585 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Is it wrong that I'm hoping this is true?

https://twitter.com/donwinslow/status/1339392966457131010?s=19

Nope, many people would love to see him dragged out, believe me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,364 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

As much as I’d love to see him forcibly ejected I’d say there is no chance he puts himself in a position that he’s handled physically. Getting people to do his bidding and lack wits to argue for him on the internet is the level he plays at.

I'm not. Trump admitting he's lost and voluntarily leaving the white house will demotivate his base, the converse is also true

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

salmocab wrote: »
    As much as I’d love to see him forcibly ejected I’d say there is no chance he puts himself in a position that he’s handled physically. Getting people to do his bidding and lack wits to argue for him on the internet is the level he plays at.

He'll slither away over the next few days to Florida and simply not return like the coward that he is.

Not a chance in hell he would put himself anywhere remotely near something that even approximated "harms way"

Could they not lure him out with a burger?

Could they not lure him out with a burger?

He probably thinks it's an ace up his sleeve when it comes to leniency

• Advertisement

duploelabs wrote:
    Facts are that the majority of nfl players taking the knee were black, but according to you Trump wasn't saying it to black players. So let's stick to fact
    He was saying it about all players taking a knee regardless of colour or creed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement