Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

If we're really going to lean in on her "military veteran" status I might point out it is a big giant red flag that she left the Air Force after 14 years at the rank she did. You cannot be an E4 for 14 years, which means she was demoted back down to it, and 14 years is a weird amount of time in terms of qualifying for benefits. It is not unlikely she was basically kicked out.

Meanwhile her "rank at the time of separation from the (Air National Guard) was not immediately available."

Actually the police officer who was murdered was a military veteran who served multiple tours.
    But the usual scrote sites pushing Babbitt's military service as part of their advice for people to make arguments supporting trump and his supporters breach of the Capitol and those parroting them on here are being a little bit quiet about that fact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭ToddDameron

Foxtrol wrote: »
    Not sure about her but the family of the woman that was crushed to death is blaming Trump and his rhetoric for her death.

https://twitter.com/aungeliquefox5/status/1347325983393800194?s=20

Is this the woman numerous people were laughing about on this thread yesterday? The one that supposedly got trampled to death with a dont tread on me banner?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Muahahaha wrote: »
    And to make matters worse there was no sign in the video of Nancy Pelosi walking down the corridor arriving with tea and biscuits to talk to these concerned citizens, she is such an inhospitable host

Meanwhile

https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/1348057969389404162?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Ah stop! Dijon mustard on a burger was waaaaay worse!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

This Sand character is surely on a wind up...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,591 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Billy Mays wrote: »

Man believes an unarmed woman shouldn't have been shot dead for entering a building. And I am the crazy one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Sand wrote: »
    Man believes an unarmed woman shouldn't have been shot dead for entering a building. And I am the crazy one.

Is it just because it was a woman?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

This is just getting silly now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭oldtimeyfella

Overheal wrote: »
    BS. She left from California. She posted videos. Unless they're divorced or something I can't imagine he didn't notice she was gone the past few days.

From what I understand she told him she was going to meet a friend and he was genuinely surprised when the reports of her death started appearing.

I won't judge their relationship because a lot of vets are seriously ****ed in the head and their spouses/families are probably somewhat accustomed to them doing unusual things. PTSD is a hell of a thing.

I'm not excusing her actions at all but it seems that given her firsthand knowledge of the consequences of her actions there was something seriously wrong with her that made her fatally face down the secret service.

• Muahahaha wrote: »
    And to make matters worse there was no sign in the video of Nancy Pelosi walking down the corridor arriving with tea and biscuits to talk to these concerned citizens, she is such an inhospitable host

Meanwhile

https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/1348057969389404162?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

To see Hannity and Carlson express outrage at the selfie stick has shown how truly ****ed up things have become.

Proof she was unarmed please.

• Advertisement

How does one prove a negative?

It is on those who claim she was armed and a threat to the shooter to prove both those statements.

• Sand wrote: »

I'll bite, you are leaving out a few key contextual details on the building itself, the activities that take place in the building, and the very important people whose last known position was in the building.

Yes, you are the crazy one.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    What part exactly of her being in a mob storming the US Capitol are you not getting?

Also, it's worth remembering in pretty recent years US politicians have been murdered. So anyone storming the Capitol, particularly trying to gain access to a politician is dangerous. Sand's nonsensical points have more to do with his absolute hatred of BLM and what they highlighted more than anything so he's dragging them in at any given moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Actually the police officer who was murdered was a military veteran who served multiple tours.
    But the usual scrote sites pushing Babbitt's military service as part of their advice for people to make arguments supporting trump and his supporters breach of the Capitol and those parroting them on here are being a little bit quiet about that fact.

Sure it took less than a day for them to call Babbitt a deep state/ANTIFA plant. It is how the right wing honour their dead - call them traitors.

It is on those who claim she was armed and a threat to the shooter to prove both those statements.

You have claimed several times she was unarmed. Where is your proof?

Not quite definitive but there's been no suggestion she was armed on any media source. The only place I've seen a gun being mentioned is on this thread by one person.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Wind up confirmed icon14.png

• Registered Users Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Also, it's worth remembering in pretty recent years US politicians have been murdered. So anyone storming the Capitol, particularly trying to gain access to a politician is dangerous. Sand's nonsensical points have more to do with his absolute hatred of BLM and what they highlighted more than anything so he's dragging them in at any given moment.

6 years ago yesterday Gabby Giffords (her husband was one of the Senators sheltering) was shot in the head, 6 others killed and 12 injured by a gunman. That was at a speech, not a violent insurrection where the crowd was chanting 'hang Mike Pence', two bombs were found along with multiple firearms.

I barricad myself away in my house in a room, the burglar is roaming around searching.. burglar comes to the room I'm in and starts breaking the door, I shout I have I'll shoot (I really don't want to shoot, this is why I barricaded myself away) but the burglar still keeps coming..

I shoot!!! No weapon is found.

In your view I'm wrong..

I'll get your coat.

Not quite definitive but there's been no suggestion she was armed on any media source. The only place I've seen a gun being mentioned is on this thread by one person.

Any sources apart from.here that she was unarmed?

• Advertisement

Wind up confirmed icon14.png

How bizarre is it that an unarmed woman gets shot dead and its considered weird to believe it was unjustified?
    I barricad myself away in my house in a room, the burglar is roaming around searching.. burglar comes to the room I'm in and starts breaking the door, I shout I have I'll shoot (I really don't want to shoot, this is why I barricaded myself away) but the burglar still keeps coming..

I shoot!!! No weapon is found.

In your view I'm wrong..

I'll get your coat.

I could play into the game and question if the burglar owns your house and paid for it. But I think its much more telling you present an American citizen coming to the house of her representatives as a burglar. That divide - between the people and the government - is the real problem in American politics.

How bizarre is it that an unarmed woman gets shot dead and its considered weird to believe it was unjustified?

I could play into the game and question if the burglar owns your house and paid for it. But I think its much more telling you present an American citizen coming to the house of her representatives as a burglar. That divide - between the people and the government - is the real problem in American politics.

No one is presenting her a ls a burglar (they usually sneak in) she is represented as an unwanted trespasser/invader

Are you in Ireland?

Do me a favour

Whatever country you are in,.First thing Monday morning, approach the parliament/house/whatever where your government is meeting.

Demand access to your countries leader and if refused access just push your way in.

Please video this and post here to show us how you go on.

• Foxtrol wrote: »
    6 years ago yesterday Gabby Giffords (her husband was one of the Senators sheltering) was shot in the head, 6 others killed and 12 injured by a gunman. That was at a speech, not a violent insurrection where the crowd was chanting 'hang Mike Pence', two bombs were found along with multiple firearms.

People like Gabby Giffords and Mark Kelly give me hope for that country. They represent the best and most forward looking of America.

All democracies are based on laws.. no American has the right to just walk in and just walk freely around the capitol building.. there is procedures, you know your bags get checked for weapons, cable ties, tasers, bombs all those peaceful protestors stuff has to be left at the security desk, they can be picked up on their way back out..

Here's your coat.. you can pick up your peaceful protest stuff over there by the door.

Any sources apart from.here that she was unarmed?

Nope, but the fact that not a single news article exists that mentions a gun implies that there wasn't one. Pretty sure they would mention if she had a gun dont you think? So that's one person on an obscure Irish thread versus worldwide media.

Nope, but the fact that not a single news article exists that mentions a gun implies that there wasn't one for now. Pretty sure they would mention if she had a gun dont you think? So that's one person on an obscure Irish thread versus worldwide media.

And not one mentions lack of a gun

see how that works?

No one is presenting her a ls a burglar (they usually sneak in) she is represented as an unwanted trespasser/invader

MM2M is presenting her as a burglar. Everyone else is presenting her as a domestic terrorist. I'm not sure which is worse.

MM2M is presenting her as a burglar. Everyone else is presenting her as a domestic terrorist. I'm not sure which is worse.

What is MM2M?

Foxtrol wrote: »
    Sure it took less than a day for them to call Babbitt a deep state/ANTIFA plant. It is how the right wing honour their dead - call them traitors.

The more scrotal nationalist sites are still holding her up as a martyr, the Q nutters are calling her a plant.
    Some of the hacker discussion sites that I browse have screenshots from members in the states who are apparently having a great time winding some of them up, getting access to their personal devices etc. Big discussion on at the moment about should some of the stuff they are finding be forward anonymously or not to the likes of the FBI.

• Advertisement

And not one mentions lack of a gun

see how that works?

Is that supposed to be an intelligent argument? Not one article mentions she wasn't from an alien planet either, find me an article that states she was from planet earth. See how that works?

But yeah, every single news company around the world just forgot to state she was armed. Good man.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement