Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

Sand wrote: »
    I never said they wanted "a chat", cosy or otherwise. That's just a strawman.

Why do you they had weapons, cable ties and tasers? What were they intending to do with them? Also that big van of guns and bombs. The guy with gasoline was definitely not planning anything questionable. Have you got the actual guts to actually explain what peaceful intentions they had with multiple weapons and means to tie up hostages?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

He's quite soft spoken tbh. It's the intolerant left I see the wishing for violence on anyone they decide is a nazi. Wouldn't turn my back on em' unless you want to risk a tolerant, diverse punch to the back of the head.

You did see the violent mob of Trump supporters storming the Capitol to overturn the election last Wednesday right?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭Christy42

He's quite soft spoken tbh. It's the intolerant left I see the wishing for violence on anyone they decide is a nazi. Wouldn't turn my back on em' unless you want to risk a tolerant, diverse punch to the back of the head.

How nazi do they have to be for you to call them nazis? Ah yes the intolerant left weren't wearing 6mwe or camp Auschwitz staff clothes or hanging white supremacist flags up in the capitol. How many of the "protestors" called out those hateful intolerant people or were they more than happy to along with them?

Should we go back further to marching alongside an actual nazi flag?

How many death threats for Pelosi, Mitch, Pence, Kamala, Biden on Parler, on the Donald, how many threats of being dropped from a helicopter, of bringing a f****ING noose to a "protest" along with cable ties, bombs, guns and chanting to kill the VP? Do you want to explain how none of the above is a call for violence?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Kaybaykwah

flazio wrote: »
    Isn't this the guy who had a senator killed by a lakeside and try to discredit a black lawyer and a retired intelligence agent who had evidence of the crime? Surely he's an Enemy of The State? :p

Angelina Jolie's daddy.

He is pretty flush with his "My friends". Lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭joe40

Ha.. THANK YOU for proving my point.

This is EXACTLY what I'm speaking of.

I'm pretty sure 600,000 ballots were thrown out in primaries. But in election every ballot was used to play catch up

Are you saying that America's democratic system in terms of ensuring fair election is that dysfunctional that widespread fraud (millions of votes) is possible.
    That is a pretty damning indictment of America.

Maybe they should allow UN observers the next time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 Wantedbymany

This kid of says it all even tho they are making trump look like a bad person

• Registered Users Posts: 36,170 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

MadYaker wrote: »
    It's not an issue of right or left. The trump campaign made allegations of fraud and when asked to produce evidence in court they didn't even have enough so
    all the cases were thrown out one after the other, many by republican judges. It went all the way to the supreme court where 3 of Trumps picks are currently sitting. They would have been taken seriously if they actually had any evidence.

Evidence was produced in the form of witnesses, the hard evidence was in looking at the ballots, but NONE were looked at.

We only had stories, and this was not enough in a court of law. A girl can be raped, but without hard evidence it's just a story, doesn't mean she's lying.
    Counting the same ballots over and over won't show what the witnesses claim was going on. I would have loved for TRUMP to be proved wrong, but NO WAY was he getting access to these ballots to audit them, NO WAY.
    That's so strange, they should have been happy to prove him wrong.

In primaries 600,000 ballots were thrown out, in election, none? come on.

Sand wrote: »
    I never said they wanted "a chat", cosy or otherwise. That's just a strawman.

Last night you said that the lady who was shot was there peacefully to speak with her representatives?!?
    She went through a doorway paid for with her taxes to speak to her democratic representatives.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭one armed dwarf

Care to share the clip where this banner appeared?

Because I was watching CNN at this time and never saw this. I'm going to guess you fell for some bull****.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

Evidence was produced in the form of witnesses, the hard evidence was in looking at the ballots, but NONE were looked at.

We only had stories, and this was not enough in a court of law. A girl can be raped, but without hard evidence it's just a story, doesn't mean she's lying.
    Counting the same ballots over and over won't show what the witnesses claim was going on. I would have loved for TRUMP to be proved wrong, but NO WAY was he getting access to these ballots to audit them, NO WAY.

This is utter garbage. There was no evidence of fraud..the ballots in Georgia were audited.

You're absolutely incorrect in your conspiracy theories.

• Advertisement

joe40 wrote: »
    Are you saying that America's democratic system in terms of ensuring fair election is that dysfunctional that widespread fraud (millions of votes) is possible.
    That is a pretty damning indictment of America.

Maybe they should allow UN observers the next time.

Margins were small in states. only a few thousand.

And they never proved fraud...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭dam099

Care to share the clip where this banner appeared?

Because I was watching CNN at this time and never saw this. I'm going to guess you fell for some bull****.

Looks like it was made by someone smart enough to use Photoshop, but not quite smart enough to spell "Capitol" Hill.

Except CNN never put that up. Even a child could tell you that's a bad Photoshop effort. You Trumpists are so gullible, which makes sense as you've all been fooled by a conman for the last 4 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Some truly awful comparisons being made here. Have a word with yourself and crawl out of your conspiracy hole, for the love of God.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,186 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

ErWiHhuW4AAIXjR?format=jpg&name=medium

Video of the moment above where he is dragged down the steps and beaten...

https://old.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/kucaz0/the_moment_officer_brian_sicknick_is_dragged_into/

Savages. The guy doing the middle finger takes his helmet off and wears it himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

And they never proved fraud...

They never even claimed fraud in court,.where such claims have to be backed up.

Trump won by very slim margins in 2016 in a number of states. Was that fraud too???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Kaybaykwah

Hearsay... or rather, fabrication by Trump tools.

The most disturbing thing in this election controversy is that people from both parties are present at the ballot counts.
    The Trump fringe has made it look like the electoral process is rigged by an elaborate system controlled by one party.
    Just sowing the seeds of doubt, day in, day out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭joseywhales

I think you'll find that it is the prosecution that must provide proof for their case, there is no obligation to ever "prove something wrong", otherwise you could only imagine what kind of world we would live in, think allegation counter allegation ad infinitum. An allegation is like an asshole, everyone's got one. Otherwise Trump would have been locked up years ago.

• Advertisement

I'll ask again. Any evidence for this??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

The fact that Trump and other coup plotters are not in custody right now is amazing.

Republicans openly organized an terrorist attack to kill there own Republican VP as well as other elected officials, and not a single one of the leaders of this coup attempt are in custody.

The United States is a joke and very much a banana republic. I can imagine the Russian and Chinese leadership are laughing there assess off at this joke of a country.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Sorry, but if you believe that at this stage, you're deluded. You've been conned. You're feeding your head with nonsense from dodgy sources. Your ability to separate fact from fiction has been seriously compromised.

And this is the problem in a nutshell. A huge swathe of the American population has been convinced by people like Trump, Giuliani, Cruz, Hawley, Fox, Oann, Newsmax, Limbaugh and thousands more liars that the election was stolen. They've been conned. Their heads have been filled with nonsense and now they live in another reality, unable to tell what's real and what's not.

These people need serious help but I've no idea how one goes about that.

bad2dabone wrote: »
    This is utter garbage. There was no evidence of fraud..the ballots in Georgia were audited.

It's a fact that those using mail in ballots for the first time make mistakes on the ballots that make them void , the percent is 14%... not sure. But it's out there, not possible for them all to be valid. The counters correcting ballots is not lawful, if it's void it's void.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Do you... Do you actually believe that this caption is real?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭joe40

That doesn't matter, a country is either capable of having fair elections or not.
    Trump has taken numerous cases in several states to court with no success.

You are saying the courts are either incompetent or complicit in fraud.

That is frankly nonsensical at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭joseywhales

Sorry, but if you believe that at this stage, you're deluded. You've been conned. You're feeding your head with nonsense from dodgy sources. Your ability to separate fact from fiction has been seriously compromised.

And this is the problem in a nutshell. A huge swathe of the American population has been convinced by people like Trump, Giuliani, Cruz, Hawley, Fox, Oann, Newsmax, Limbaugh and thousands more liars that the election was stolen. They've been conned. Their heads have been filled with nonsense and now they live in another reality, unable to tell what's real and what's not.

These people need serious help but I've no idea how one goes about that.
    It doesn't seem complicated, all they have to do is open their minds to learning about the law and civics and why things are set up the way they are in the constitution. I moved to the us a couple of years back and I'm still learning this. You can learn to trust the system by learning about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

bad2dabone wrote: »

A van with Biden/Harris plastered on the side pulled up at a count centre with a load of dodgy ballot slips!!!

How much more evidence do you need????

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

J. Marston wrote: »
    ErWiHhuW4AAIXjR?format=jpg&name=medium

Video of the moment above where he is dragged down the steps and beaten...

https://old.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/kucaz0/the_moment_officer_brian_sicknick_is_dragged_into/

Savages. The guy doing the middle finger takes his helmet off and wears it himself.

Even from a distance this is horrific. Savages is right.

Yesterday someone here was pretending they thought he died of essentially natural causes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,438 ✭✭✭✭walshb

This is exactly why it’s a complete and utter waste of time even discussing anything with Trump supporters..

Trump himself pretty much summed this up...he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and he’d still get voted for..

Kind of reminds me of these sick women who become infatuated with evil serial killers in prison and want to wed them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement