Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,450 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Penn wrote: »
    My understanding of the definitions as recognised in law is that Big Media is always Mainstream Media, but not all Mainstream Media are Big Media.

What's fox news?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,848 ✭✭✭✭Penn

duploelabs wrote: »
    What's fox news?

A scourge on political discourse and on humanity in general. But that's a special category.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

What's fox news?

Depends on the story.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

What's fox news?

A place where shameless opinion hosts have free reign to pretend that they're actual news reporters.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

What's fox news?

Something that's less reliable for fact and accuracy than this...

2bea8a33748ded9720d9285de8e035e6.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,795 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭jamule

I am so so dissapointed with King Don. Cannot believe he did not inject pence with his vaccine. I might stop my subscription now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

everlast75 wrote: »

Axios is a good solid impartial media source in fairness

The Pentagon confirmed it... Downplayed as delay but still confirmed.

I'd definitely take your recommendation on news outlets!!

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Eoin wrote: »

Saw something about the CEO of that Dominion company threatening legal action against Trump's "elite strike force" team over the false reports about their voting machines. I hope they follow through on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,728 ✭✭✭eire4

Risible but totally to be expected as well. He didn't have a word to say when the massive tax cut for the rich that was unpaid for under the current administration piled on the deficit. But now suddenly when it comes to checks for people who need money just to try and survive this pandemic, no thats too much burden on the deficit.

I'd definitely take your recommendation on news outlets!!

Well they are a good impartial source. Maybe slightly to the left but not bad

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/axios/

My recommendation on news outlets? Have you tried cbbc? Might be right up your alley.
    Just kidding. Consume Breitbart

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Antrim County (Michigan) A video showing the limited audit carried out on Thursday.. Counters questioned the representative on video that the ballots in front of them on the table show ballots with the same signature! They were very anxious and concerned they were not legitimate votes. The representative said you have to count the presidential votes anyway despite your protests huh.

https://rumble.com/vbzvpp-the-third-video-was-taken-at-a-table-where-the-ballots-from-central-lake-tw.html

Antrim County (Michigan) A video showing the limited audit carried out on Thursday.. Counters questioned the representative on video that the ballots in front of them on the table show ballots with the same signature! They were very anxious and concerned they were not legitimate votes. The representative said you have to count the presidential votes anyway despite your protests huh.

https://rumble.com/vbzvpp-the-third-video-was-taken-at-a-table-where-the-ballots-from-central-lake-tw.html

Give it up dude, these people can’t even tell the difference between Michigan and Minnesota and you think they’ve uncovered systematic fraud on a huge scale.

Well they are a good impartial source. Maybe slightly to the left but not bad

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/axios/

My recommendation on news outlets? Have you tried cbbc? Might be right up your alley.
    Just kidding. Consume Breitbart

It's been reported by multiple outlets today and is based on fully verifiable information. Calling issue with a source is fine but in this case, the substance of the piece is accurate...

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/18/pentagon-meetings-biden-team-448156

Smee_Again wrote: »
    Give it up dude, these people can’t even tell the difference between Michigan and Minnesota and you think they’ve uncovered systematic fraud on a huge scale.

There are multiple paper ballots, counted, in just one county Central Lake Twp ( Antrim county) that we know for certain now had the same signature. If it happened here it likely happened in other swing states?

The clerk in charge accepted the counters at the table findings. She said the counts still have to be completed for the audit nevertheless.

The people involved in the counting process were not happy and protested they should not count these ballots at all and need to be removed!! The clerk in charge turned down their request to separate them and she just pleaded with them to just count the votes and they said they would.

The findings here confirms election fraud friend, despite your obvious attempts to ignore the issues. Somehow those ballots bypassed the supervises and reviews and controls the democrats cheerleaders alleged occurred here. This video shows there wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

And yet strangely, they've yet to present any proper evidence in court - and in fact have admitted in court that they're not alleging election fraud. 4D chess, I am sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭ollkiller

There are multiple paper ballots, counted, in just one county Central Lake Twp ( Antrim county) that we know for certain now had the same signature. If it happened here it likely happened in other swing states?

The clerk in charge accepted the counters at the table findings. She said the counts still have to be completed for the audit nevertheless.

The people involved in the counting process were not happy and protested they should not count these ballots at all and need to be removed!! The clerk in charge turned down their request to separate them and she just pleaded with them to just count the votes and they said they would.

The findings here confirms election fraud friend, despite your obvious attempts to ignore the issues Somehow those ballots bypassed the supervises and reviews and controls the democrats cheerleaders alleged occurred here. This video shows there wrong.

Give it up.

And yet strangely, they've yet to present any proper evidence in court - and in fact have admitted in court that they're not alleging election fraud. 4D chess, I am sure.

The video from yesterday audit it additional recent evidence.

It's been reported by multiple outlets today and is based on fully verifiable information. Calling issue with a source is fine but in this case, the substance of the piece is accurate...

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/18/pentagon-meetings-biden-team-448156

??
    Iv said twice that the media source quoted is reliable and unbiased.

The findings here confirms election fraud friend, despite your obvious attempts to ignore the issues. Somehow those ballots bypassed the supervises and reviews and controls the democrats cheerleaders alleged occurred here. This video shows there wrong.

Only the courts can confirm fraud, have they?

Have they even actually alleged any fraud in court? Throw up a link so I can read about this fraud.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,483 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

John Durham comes up empty: the CIA did *not* ‘spy on Trump’ during Russia investigation, despite AG Barr making claims to the contrary last year.

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2016/cia-stayed-in-its-lane-latest-trump-investigate-the-investigators-effort-fizzles-out-as-ag-barr-reveals-no-spy-agency-misconduct-in-russia-probe/

Smee_Again wrote: »
    Only the courts can confirm fraud, have they?

Have they even actually alleged any fraud in court? Throw up a link so I can read about this fraud.

The county only finished the limited audit yesterday. The court has not yet received this recent evidence.

There video now of the audit and people there counting the votes for the audit had issues with the entire handling of it. They got multiple paper ballots to count, and they saw Presidential ballots had the same signature, and yet they clerks were telling them to count the votes, anyway. Wake up, that’s election fraud.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

The county only finished the limited audit yesterday. The court has not yet received this recent evidence.

There video now of the audit and people there counting the votes for the audit had issues with the entire handling of it. They got multiple paper ballots to count, and they saw Presidential ballots had the same signature, and yet they clerks were telling them to count the votes, anyway. Wake up, that’s election fraud.

Why do you post like this? What do you hope to achieve?

Why do you post like this? What do you hope to achieve?

Wrong for me to highlight election fraud, ok gotcha. Your guy beat Trump, so it doesn't really matter when voters and others cheat?

Overheal wrote: »
    John Durham comes up empty: the CIA did *not* ‘spy on Trump’ during Russia investigation, despite AG Barr making claims to the contrary last year.

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2016/cia-stayed-in-its-lane-latest-trump-investigate-the-investigators-effort-fizzles-out-as-ag-barr-reveals-no-spy-agency-misconduct-in-russia-probe/

But... but.... Pete said there would be a reckoning!?!?

• Advertisement

Wrong for me to highlight election fraud, ok gotcha. Your guy beat Trump, so it doesn't really matter when voters and others cheat?

So I did a quick search of the Central Lake Township, all I'm seeing are youtube videos claiming something. It's a town of 2000 people so it's pretty easy to confirm fraud, anyone done that? Not finding an audit claiming fraud... Care to produce the audit that claims fraud?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement