Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

If it has the name Qanon anywhere in it then its lies.

Could be something like right-wing watch or those accounts that monitor parler.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

namloc1980 wrote: »
    I did see it reported he was a Trump supporter.
    So that's why they lowered the flag at the White House

Muahahaha wrote: »
    This is pretty strong stuff from Forbes, it seems to be them telling their billionaire readers that if they hire Trump staffers there will be editorial consequences

https://twitter.com/AndrewFeinberg/status/1347922394497884167

Hitting them in the pocket is always a good strategy when it's essentially what they live for.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,541 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Consequences :D:
    https://twitter.com/RayRedacted/status/1348388601118273537

Good to see that at least some of these terrorists are getting there just deserts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Overheal wrote: »

Took him long enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,388 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Woah

• Registered Users Posts: 34,008 ✭✭✭✭listermint

everlast75 wrote: »
    I remember back when people were sending pipe bombs to CNN and lads on here were parsing Trump's words "he didn't say the press were the enemy of the people, he was saying the fake news was the enemy of the people".

We argued that his words had consequences and we shouldn't have to parse them.

Years later, he has incited an attempted coup, and yet still these guys will say this came out of nowhere and Trump is not to blame.

Lol

They did also scratch 'murder the media' into the entrance doors of the capital building too.

Not sure you can get anymore clearer than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,134 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Looking at that, I can't help but think that many of these people, rather than being diehard ideologists committed to Trump/White Power/Far Right, have simply been conditioned by too much Call of Duty.
    The pictures from his social media painted him as a pretty diehard Trump fan...as well as having a pretty unhealthy looking obsession with guns

• Registered Users Posts: 19,815 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,134 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

wes wrote: »

Good to see that at least some of these terrorists are getting there just deserts.
    Well well if it isn't the consequences of my own actions....lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

This is precious. This guy will now drive all the way home to find FBI waiting for him. But what he's concerned about is that he'll never fly again.

No he's not

I was NEVER a friend or colleague to this sex-abuse apologist.

“Yeah, that's Strauss.”

Oh my lord this is beautiful. Just absolutely beautiful hook me up to an IV.

I wonder what dirt Trump has on Jordan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Sand wrote: »
    ABC News is reporting that authorities believe the officers death was driven by a medical condition. That reports of an attack on police officer haven't been confirmed and they are seeking video or imagery that might support that claim.
    Oh look, more bad faith bullsh*t

Unless you're able to provide a link, it's safe to assume you made the above up out of thin air.

Maybe they 'chatted' him to death, or have you given up lying that you never said that yet?

These free market capitalist types really don't seem to appreciate free market capitalism

https://twitter.com/PissOffTrumpkin/status/1348387028639993857?s=20

ErZu2tDXEAEkxyb?format=jpg&name=900x900
    ErZu2zpXAAAhFtN?format=jpg&name=900x900

Not that the death threats are cool, if even true.

Joe Walsh, one of the original birthers

F*ck that guy

These free market capitalist types really don't seem to appreciate free market capitalism

https://twitter.com/PissOffTrumpkin/status/1348387028639993857?s=20

ErZu2tDXEAEkxyb?format=jpg&name=900x900
    ErZu2zpXAAAhFtN?format=jpg&name=900x900

Not that the death threats are cool, if even true.

To be fair, she is making a peace sign...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭tigger123

To be fair, she is making a peace sign...

Probably a V sign.

V for vulva.

• Advertisement

AOC rinsing the GOP the last few days

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1348309963555418112

• Registered Users Posts: 19,664 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Just saw a BBC report on the news there showing a group of Trump supporters protesting outside the Arizona parliament building. They were unrepentant in their support of Trump with one woman saying Biden will not be inaugurated on the 20th. Another Latino couple who own a fast food shop said the Democrats set the whole thing up and then an elderly couple said all the instigators were Antifa. The level of delusion among Trump supporters is something else but it is also very dangerous for what might happen on the 20th, they are simply not accepting Biden as their president.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Kaybaykwah

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Just saw a BBC report on the news there showing a group of Trump supporters protesting outside the Arizona parliament building. They were unrepentant in their support of Trump with one woman saying Biden will not be inaugurated on the 20th. Another Latino couple who own a fast food shop said the Democrats set the whole thing up and then an elderly couple said all the instigators were Antifa. The level of delusion among Trump supporters is something else but it is also very dangerous for what might happen on the 20th, they are simply not accepting Biden as their president.

Well, this bings back images of the countless baby caricatures of your man Chump.

The guy has not only damaged the process this week, the inauguration day ceremonies are compromised. I would be very wary of attending Biden's accession ceremony on the day. Who will want to make it more popular than the most popular in history: that is Chump's, according to himself. Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

This guy who was arrested was wearing military equipment and carrying hand restraints in the Capitol. He is a retired Air Force Lieutenant Colonel. Shameful.

This guy who was arrested was wearing military equipment and carrying hand restraints in the Capitol. He is a retired Air Force Lieutenant Colonel. Shameful.

Probably not for long.

I cannot imagine he will not be recalled for court martial.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭tigger123

Probably not for long.

Really? He can still be court martialed, even if retired?

Probably not for long.

Maybe Manic can offer some insight ? Opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

If it has the name Qanon anywhere in it then its lies.

I would guess it is a podcast about QAnon rather than in support of it (the American far right ABSOLUTELY HATE outside people paying attention to/circulating what they say in closed circles in parler etc).

Q Clearance is one I have lined up for theast few months for example, haven't got started on it though.

I Don't Speak German is going to be a very interesting podcast in the coming weeks also.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,736 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Can he be court martialed by the US Military?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Can he be court martialed by the US Military?

“The U.S. Supreme Court has upheld the Defense Department's authority to prosecute retired service members for crimes they commit, even after retirement.”

https://www.navso.org/news/supreme-court-retirees-can-be-court-martialed-crimes-committed-after-service

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement