Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Wrong for me to highlight election fraud, ok gotcha. Your guy beat Trump, so it doesn't really matter if voters and others cheated?

My guy? Anyway, I think you've followed Alice down the rabbit hole. I ndeire na dála, life's too short to be defending the likes of Trump. You have a brain, maybe focus on stuff that really matters.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

So I did a quick search of the Central Lake Township, all I'm seeing are youtube videos claiming something. It's a town of 2000 people so it's pretty easy to confirm fraud, anyone done that? Not finding an audit claiming fraud... Care to produce the audit that claims fraud?

prepare for a screenshot of "something" but CS2 will not tell you where it comes from.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Fr D Maugire

The county only finished the limited audit yesterday. The court has not yet received this recent evidence.

There video now of the audit and people there counting the votes for the audit had issues with the entire handling of it. They got multiple paper ballots to count, and they saw Presidential ballots had the same signature, and yet they clerks were telling them to count the votes, anyway. Wake up, that’s election fraud.

A quick google search doesn't bring up anything you claim so what is the source for this? The count was livestreamed, yet I cannot find any mention of your claim.

Wasn't Antrim recount about the accuracy of Dominion more than anything else?

Are you claiming people put their signature to multiple ballots as that would be very stupid and highly unlikely if they were trying to commit fraud. I know if I was trying to commit fraud that way, I would be writing a signature different each time.

Trump won Antrim County so is it not likely that 'if' any fraud took place, it was as likely to have been carried out by Trump supporters?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,795 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Wrong for me to highlight election fraud, ok gotcha. Your guy beat Trump, so it doesn't really matter when voters and others cheat?

Even if what you are saying is true (spoiler alert - it isn't)

Are you okay with

1) Trump et al accepting an invitation to meet with Russian operatives with a view to securing information on Hillary Clinton

2) Trump working with assange through Stone again seeking foreign interference

3) trump working with Pecker to publish nonsense stories on Hillary's health

4) trump directing cohen to commit a felony to interfere with an election in 2016

5) trump calling Ukraine to dirty up Biden

6) trump, having been impeached, calling on China to do the same the very next day

7) trump installing DeJoy with a view to ****ing up the postal ballots

Because if the answer is "no", which I expect it is, then quite frankly your posts are nothing more than disingenuous and hypocritical nonsense.

Trump and his lawyers have benefited from extreme latitude from the courts with their cases circa 50 times and have been bounced out of it.

Fifty ****ing time! Fifty!

Your posts are not so much reminiscent of a broken record, but moreover a record that's been left in the sun and is warped to the point of no return.

Give it up son.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

prepare for a screenshot of "something" but CS2 will not tell you where it comes from.

Video All I Need for this. Watch and listen to what they said. They counted multiple Ballots with the very Same Signature. They break the process when those votes are counted as legitimate ones.

https://rumble.com/vbzvpp-the-third-video-was-taken-at-a-table-where-the-ballots-from-central-lake-tw.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

59 times, but who's counting!

Video All I Need for this. Watch and listen to what they said. They counted multiple Ballots with the very Same Signature. They break the process when those votes are counted as legitimate ones.

https://rumble.com/vbzvpp-the-third-video-was-taken-at-a-table-where-the-ballots-from-central-lake-tw.html

You named a town with a population of two thousand as one where fraud was confirmed. That's easily verifiable so where's the proof? Youtube videos or whatever are not proof..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

so somebody MAY have committed election fraud we know individuals do this in very small numbers. Numbers that do not effect the result. We also do not know who those votes were for. if it was thousands of votes with the same signature you may have something but so far you dont.

so somebody MAY have committed election fraud we know individuals do this in very small numbers. Numbers that do not effect the result. We also do not know who those votes were for. if it was thousands of votes with the same signature you may have something but so far you dont.

This likely took place more than you expect, when state officials are still telling individuals to keep counting these votes during the audit process. We have only had one or two audits since the election ( this county is one) and we seeing these issues here already. They're have not removed the stacks of mail in ballots with the same signature and they do not allow counters separate them on video. Who’s going through them later to get rid of them then?

My guy? Anyway, I think you've followed Alice down the rabbit hole. I ndeire na dála, life's too short to be defending the likes of Trump. You have a brain, maybe focus on stuff that really matters.

I not standing by him. I not a follower of Trump and do recognize the many criticisms about him are correct.

My issue is the democrats insisting there no evidence of fraud during this election. Just my opinion, wrong. How widespread the fraud still uncertain, but after what they did to Bernie Sanders, i would put nothing pass the democrats to cheat this election. They had to win at all costs, and couldnt afford to be beat by Trump again after that 4 years of criticizing his presidency.

I almost certain, despite all that and evidence of voter fraud, will emerge, Joe Biden will nevertheless be president in Jan. His got media advocacy and supporter base and very little chance this result be overturned.

You can envision a future, a possibilty,Trump supporters will be violent and try to stop Biden from taking the office. My mind, if Trump leaves peacefully in Jan it very unlikely to be heading that way. Trump actions and words and refusal to leave the white House could spark real trouble.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,483 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

everlast75 wrote: »
    But... but.... Pete said there would be a reckoning!?!?

I recall. Multiple instances to that effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭dloob

Ballots wouldn't have voter signatures on them it would violate the secrecy of the vote.

I see this is from the gateway pundit which previously got excited about thousands of ballots in Wisconsin signed with the same initials.
    The initials of the issuing election clerk.
    No doubt this is more of the same from clueless observers.
    Fact check: False claim that 'fake votes' found during recount in Dane County, Wis.

I don't ****ing believe it lol

I made this connection a couple of weeks back. Now it looks like i was on to something.

https://twitter.com/AndrewFeinberg/status/1340123333799645186?s=19

I not standing by him. I not a follower of Trump and do recognize the many criticisms about him are correct.

Yeah, absolutely no one is buying that.

Look - It was predicted that biden would win.

Trump was impeached.

Trump was making an utter balls of covid.

In the end, Biden beat trump by 7 million votes in the popular vote.

Biden beat trump in the electoral college votes.

This wasn't close.

Trump knew it. Hence the call to the Ukraine. (So - you say nothing about that cheating?)

And by the way, if Trump et al were all about fair elections, why didn't they use the 4 years in power to shore up security?

I can give you a number of examples where they stymied a fair vote.

*Your* guy lost.

You can't get over that fact, why I don't know.

You are getting your "information" from the like of Dobbs no doubt.

Well, why not see what he does when threatened with legal action for spouting consist theory nonsense...

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1340093301731504130?s=19

There has to be a more productive use of your time. If suggest you look into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

The video from yesterday audit it additional recent evidence.

I thought they already had the evidence??

Was that not what we have been told. I don't remember Rudy saying we will discover it in a few weeks!

You or I have no idea what the outcome of this was... Could be wrong doing, may not be. But its good enough for you to make up your mind.

I'll tell melania to stop packing. Guilty until proven innocent, just the way we like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭ericsinjun

Antrim County (Michigan) A video showing the limited audit carried out on Thursday.. Counters questioned the representative on video that the ballots in front of them on the table show ballots with the same signature! They were very anxious and concerned they were not legitimate votes. The representative said you have to count the presidential votes anyway despite your protests huh.

I wouldn't think there would be the voters signature on the ballot.
    Possibly the signature of the clerk verifying the ballot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

The county only finished the limited audit yesterday. The court has not yet received this recent evidence.

There video now of the audit and people there counting the votes for the audit had issues with the entire handling of it. They got multiple paper ballots to count, and they saw Presidential ballots had the same signature, and yet they clerks were telling them to count the votes, anyway. Wake up, that’s election fraud.

So no confirmed fraud then?

I mean surely you will admit that a partisan audit is not the most impartial source.

Especially so when they have previously confused Michigan and Minnesota and also made allegations on counting irregularities that when checked by hand showed the machines to be correct and accurate.

Does any of that make you question their abilities and /or motives?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,585 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

This likely took place more than you expect, when state officials are still telling individuals to keep counting these votes during the audit process. We have only had one or two audits since the election ( this county is one) and we seeing these issues here already. They're have not removed the stacks of mail in ballots with the same signature and they do not allow counters separate them on video. Who’s going through them later to get rid of them then?

Jesus man there was no sign of any fraud!!

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/michigan/articles/2020-12-17/trump-still-wins-small-michigan-county-after-hand-recount
    BELLAIRE, MICH. (AP) — A livestreamed recount of the presidential election in a small Michigan county turned up no sign of shenanigans Thursday, only a handful of additional votes for President Donald Trump.

Trump padded his Antrim County victory with 11 more votes, while Joe Biden lost one. 
    The hand tally "confirmed the truth and affirmed the facts: Dominion’s voting machines accurately tabulated the votes cast for president in Antrim County,” said Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson.

“It is time for the disinformation campaigns to stop, and for elected and other leaders on both sides of the aisle to unequivocally affirm that the election was secure and accurate," Benson said.

Biden lost Antrim County but won Michigan by 154,000 votes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭Lirange

ericsinjun wrote: »
    I wouldn't think there would be the voters signature on the ballot.
    Possibly the signature of the clerk verifying the ballot.
    Mail-in ballots are pouring in by the millions to election offices across the country, getting stacked and prepared for processing. But before the count comes the signature test.

Election workers eyeball voter signatures on ballots one by one, comparing the loop of an “L” or the squiggle of an “S” against other samples of that person’s writing
    When performed by professionals in criminal cases or legal proceedings, signature verification can take hours. But election employees in many states must do the job in as little as five seconds.

In an election marked by uncertainty amid the pandemic, the signature verification process represents one of the biggest unknowns: whether a system riddled with vulnerabilities will work on such a massive scale.

In 2016, mismatched signatures were the most common reason that mail ballots were rejected, according to federal officials. With record numbers of people voting by mail this cycle, ballots thrown out for signature problems and other issues have the potential to decide races where the margin of victory is slim.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-10-28/2020-election-voter-signature-verification

During this Antrìm county, limited set audit many of the signatures matched with other ballot signatures, duplications and yet not rejected there and then. The people doing the audit counting requested to separate the suspicious ones and were denied that right. Very odd for state officials to ignore the counters protests.

• Advertisement

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-10-28/2020-election-voter-signature-verification

During this Antrìm county, limited set audit many of the signatures matched with other ballot signatures, duplications and yet not rejected there and then. The people doing the audit counting requested to separate the suspicious ones and were denied that right. Very odd for state officials to ignore the counters protests.

So you're claiming the ballot is signed for postal votes? A tiny bit of research clearly shows that's untrue. The signature match is done against the signature on the envelope.

https://eu.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/2020/10/09/how-make-sure-your-mail-ballot-counted-not-discarded-spoiled/3576638001/

Smee_Again wrote: »
    So no confirmed fraud then?

I mean surely you will admit that a partisan audit is not the most impartial source.

Especially so when they have previously confused Michigan and Minnesota and also made allegations on counting irregularities that when checked by hand showed the machines to be correct and accurate.

Does any of that make you question their abilities and /or motives?

The video showing what transpired it’s physical evidence. Unless you determined the video fake? The county hired the counters, and they're complaining during the audit count.

Can’t say enough for you or something? Wanted to put the suspicious ballots in a different bundle stack however the state official clerk turned down their request. This audit was supposed to remove fake ballots , but videos like the one posted here not a great sign.

The video showing what transpired it’s physical evidence. Unless you determined the video fake? The county hired the counters, and they're complaining during the audit count.

Can’t say enough for you or something? Wanted to put the suspicious ballots in a different bundle stack however the state official clerk turned down their request. This audit was supposed to remove fake ballots , but videos like the one posted here not a great sign.

Not gonna address either of my detailed posts then?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,663 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

How many?
    Which signatures?
    Requested it how, to whom, and what reason was given for not separating them.

You are make merely making accusations here, you are firmly of the belief that fraud took place.

I think its important that you show how you came to that conclusion, particularly given you have been shown to be wrong numerous times already in this thread

Leroy42 wrote: »
    How many?
    Which signatures?
    Requested it how, to whom, and what reason was given for not separating them.

You are make merely making accusations here, you are firmly of the belief that fraud took place.

I think its important that you show how you came to that conclusion, particularly given you have been shown to be wrong numerous times already in this thread

Video proof of what i claim, , making no unfounded allegations. Watch the video and listen to the two hired counters at the table complain. The fact audit counters reacted like this not enough for you? You prefer to believe your own version of the election story.

Video proof of what i claim, , making no unfounded allegations. Watch the video and listen to the two hired counters at the table complain. The fact audit counters reacted like this not enough for you? You prefer to believe your own version of the election story.

You have an out of context video. That's it. They can push it to the courts but I'd suspect with actual context, it would amount to nothing. It's also being pushed by the same lawyer who released the Dominion machine "audit"which has been largely panned as not credible.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

That's a nothingburger. She was simply telling them the official procedure, nothing more. I advise other people not to bother watching it. A load of bollox.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,663 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

I don't believe any version, I am waiting for actual proof. Not some unknown context video, where I don't understand the context of the questions being asked, the reasons for them being refused etc.

The version I believe is that which has been audited, verified and substantiated across all the states, by both GOP and DNC governors. I believe that the system in place, which are verified by both parties and independents, ir working.

I was prepared to accept the possibility that fraud took place, fraud in elections is serious and should always be investigated.

So I have given Trump plenty of chances. He has lost 59 cases, the individual states have verified, the congress and senate have verified and the SCOTUS has thrown out the case.

Anyone with any reasoned viwe would see that there is nothing there, and unless and until something substantial is actually brought up then the balance is with the system.

You contiually come on here with the latest video or report that you assert is proof that something is afoot. But when questioned all you can ever say is look at it, its obvious and there is obviosuly massive fraud.

SO cry me a river about me having my own version of the election story. I have the election story, you are trying to convince others of a different story without anything approaching real evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,021 ✭✭✭Christy42

Proof of what? What signature is on multiple ballots? Is it on the ballot itself or the envolope? Is it the signature belonging to officials or to the voters themselves?

What exactly are you claiming because it does not specify in that video what they are claiming.

• Advertisement

Leroy42 wrote: »
    I don't believe any version, I am waiting for actual proof. Not some unknown context video, where I don't understand the context of the questions being asked, the reasons for them being refused etc.

The version I believe is that which has been audited, verified and substantiated across all the states, by both GOP and DNC governors. I believe that the system in place, which are verified by both parties and independents, ir working.

I was prepared to accept the possibility that fraud took place, fraud in elections is serious and should always be investigated.

So I have given Trump plenty of chances. He has lost 59 cases, the individual states have verified, the congress and senate have verified and the SCOTUS has thrown out the case.

Anyone with any reasoned viwe would see that there is nothing there, and unless and until something substantial is actually brought up then the balance is with the system.

You contiually come on here with the latest video or report that you assert is proof that something is afoot. But when questioned all you can ever say is look at it, its obvious and there is obviosuly massive fraud.

SO cry me a river about me having my own version of the election story. I have the election story, you are trying to convince others of a different story without anything approaching real evidence.

Leroy. A proper examination, audit of votes in the contested swing states has not taken place at all. Your delusional to believe it has.

They spotted Ballot Failures in Antrim county after the software flipped 6,000 thousand votes, in the Trump tubulation data log to Biden. Antrim county, small area, 23,000 people located there, and not all the population voted.. That’s a quarter of the vote almost that moved around in the dominion server operating system. A diligent person or persons spotted that error. Fact this happened, it the reason, i don't debunk the finds of Allied security report about the 16/23 dominion machines in Antrim county.

They're doing limited counting effort audits in other places, but it's not very transparent. They filmed the audit in Antrim county, this Thursday. and people there counting ballots and looking at signature, noticed errors. They raised the issue with the state clerk these ballots/envelopes, have multiple same signatures. We now in Dec and the ballots are calculated as valid ones. The people who did the counting when the election was on let them through and did not reject them. Almost two months later there still not rejecting them from the count, on camera, its very shocking.

The Republicans are demanding a full audit of dominion servers, and audit of paper ballots in Maricopa County, Arizona. This county, a known Conservative stronghold yet Biden won and beat Trump. I understand, from what i read, democrats have not won that county since the 80’s.
    They demand a full audit, still the state officials ignore this request. Why? If large-scale fraud indeed occurred that county likely others is where we find the evidence.

Edit: No democrat won that county of 4 million people plus in 72 years. Yet Biden in 2020 did, nothing odd hey?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maricopa_County,_Arizona
    Joe Biden became the first Democrat in 72 years to win the county, which in turn, resulted in Arizona flipping to the Democratic column for the first time since 1996.[2

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement