Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Probably hype over nothing, but helicopters buzzing about Pence's house

https://twitter.com/BeschlossDC/status/1348723955096580097?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Apparently its an "disgruntled staffer".

Blaaz you coq teasing backstard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

See yiz later losers

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭valoren

The PGA of America, who will not host in 2022, is different from the PGA Tour, I wonder what the PGA Tour stance is.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,504 ✭✭✭Damien360

If he was impeached, would that prevent him running again in 4 years time ? Highly unlikely scenario but I could see the big goon actually believing he has a chance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

The time on the announcement keeps changing. Can't imagine they would update the website before some other politician got there.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

nullzero wrote: »
    New bogeyman incoming....

Oh he's not a bogeyman of mine, I just seen him on the TV quite a bit, and every time he opened his mouth I thought he came across as a complete and utter bellend.

I have next to zero interest in USA politics otherwise. Simple as that really.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

The time on the announcement keeps changing. Can't imagine they would update the website before some other politician got there.

Also the time is Irish time not US time so looks weird

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭lulublue22

Nothing in CNN or skynews seems fake ?

• Registered Users Posts: 41,080 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Nah. Looks like the website was hacked

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,340 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

valoren wrote: »
    The PGA of America, who will not host im 2022, is different from the PGA Tour, I wonder what the PGA Tour stance is.

They've already stripped Trump National of next year's PGA Championship.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,099 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

McMurphy wrote: »
    Oh he's not a bogeyman of mine, I just seen him on the TV quite a bit, and every time he opened his mouth I thought he came across as a complete and utter bellend.

I have next to zero interest in USA politics otherwise. Simple as that really.

There's an awful lot of people around these parts who'll have an awful lot less to talk about when he's not around.

Glazers Out!

Padre_Pio wrote: »
    By no accounts other than your link as 20.16.

Everyone gets different times depending on when they clicked the link

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Real Donald Trump

Fake news?

Very Fake news

°°°°°

Very Fake news

Bigly.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

There's an awful lot of people around these parts who'll have an awful lot less to talk about when he's not around.

Seems like a line from Radiohead's "creep" nullz. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭PMBC

State department website though??

That is not on the State Department's website.

°°°°°

I wish I was special...

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,880 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

I'm so fucking special. You wish you were special. But you're a loser creep

Damien360 wrote: »
    If he was impeached, would that prevent him running again in 4 years time ? Highly unlikely scenario but I could see the big goon actually believing he has a chance.

Yes plus losing his pension and a security allowance plus the annual million dollar travel allowance

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭valoren

PGA of America run that tournament. PGA tour sometimes hold tournaments at Doral.

The R&A have ruled out Turnberry as a venue for the Open for the foreseeable future too. Another blow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Breaking: PGA will be cancelling all tournaments and instituting a lifetime ban of ever holding events at Trump Courses including stripping Trump of hosting the 2022 PGA Championship, insider says.

That's going to hurt him more than anything even remotely related to the Presidency. The PGA blackballing him will actually break his heart.

How long till he starts boasting he will "make his own golf series....that plays exclusively on my courses....and it will be the bestest and better than the PGA who are stupid and dumb and smelly and mean" and the emails will stream out demanding donations to help fund it and stop the Democrats and Antifa who have infiltrated the PGA....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Sparko

Think it’s a hack. Or a fake site. Nothing in any US media

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭phildub

The U.S. State Department’s website on Monday showed that President Donald Trump’s term had ended, sparking speculation that he resigned or was removed from office. It was later confirmed to be a mistake.

A biography for the president said: “Donald J. Trump’s term ended on 2021-01-11 19:22:18.” A biography for Vice President Mike Pence showed a similar message.

It was not immediately clear what caused the mistake, but an archived version of the same page revealed a similar message in mid-December, saying Trump’s term ended on December 17.

BuzzFeed News, citing sources, said a “disgruntled staffers” was behind the changes.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,664 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Glad its fake news as I need him to pardon a family member to win a Paddy Power bet, thread had my heart sank there for a minute

°°°°°

Are people actually deriving pleasure from the perceived potential suffering of some nitwit with a comb over and addiction to fake tan?

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,454 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    How long till he starts boasting he will "make his own golf series....that plays exclusively on my courses....and it will be the bestest and better than the PGA who are stupid and dumb and smelly and mean" and the emails will stream out demanding donations to help fund it and stop the Democrats and Antifa who have infiltrated the PGA....

Well the XFL worked out well didn't it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭CrazyFather1

It's not hard to check if it fake news. Google "Trump resigns" and nothing

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement