Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

This likely took place more than you expect, when state officials are still telling individuals to keep counting these votes during the audit process. We have only had one or two audits since the election ( this county is one) and we seeing these issues here already. They're have not removed the stacks of mail in ballots with the same signature and they do not allow counters separate them on video. Who’s going through them later to get rid of them then?

did you listen to the video? did you understand what they were asked to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

The video showing what transpired it’s physical evidence. Unless you determined the video fake? The county hired the counters, and they're complaining during the audit count.

Can’t say enough for you or something? Wanted to put the suspicious ballots in a different bundle stack however the state official clerk turned down their request. This audit was supposed to remove fake ballots , but videos like the one posted here not a great sign.

I can’t follow what it is you’re trying to say here.

All I’m asking for is a link to a court case where this fraud was alleged so I can read the outcome, I’ve no interest in watching videos alleging fraud because any fool can make such a video.

So, have you a link to a court case or judgement in which this fraud was confirmed (or even alleged so I can follow the case as it happens)?

So, Guardians. JFC.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,483 ✭✭✭weisses

Leroy. A proper examination, audit of votes in the contested swing states has not taken place at all. Your delusional to believe it has.

They spotted Ballot Failures in Antrim county after the software flipped 6,000 thousand votes, in the Trump tubulation data log to Biden. Antrim county, small area, 23,000 people located there, and not all the population voted.. That’s a quarter of the vote almost that moved around in the dominion server operating system. A diligent person or persons spotted that error. Fact this happened, it the reason, i don't debunk the finds of Allied security report about the 16/23 dominion machines in Antrim county.

They're doing limited counting effort audits in other places, but it's not very transparent. They filmed the audit in Antrim county, this Thursday. and people there counting ballots and looking at signature, noticed errors. They raised the issue with the state clerk these ballots/envelopes, have multiple same signatures. We now in Dec and the ballots are calculated as valid ones. The people who did the counting when the election was on let them through and did not reject them. Almost two months later there still not rejecting them from the count, on camera, its very shocking.

The Republicans are demanding a full audit of dominion servers, and audit of paper ballots in Maricopa County, Arizona. This county, a known Conservative stronghold yet Biden won and beat Trump. I understand, from what i read, democrats have not won that county since the 80’s.
    They demand a full audit, still the state officials ignore this request. Why? If large-scale fraud indeed occurred that county likely others is where we find the evidence.

Edit: No democrat won that county of 4 million people plus in 72 years. Yet Biden in 2020 did, nothing odd hey?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maricopa_County,_Arizona

Trump only won by 45k votes in 2016 ... And given the trend in 2020 i find Biden winning nothing out of the ordinary

• ^^^

Joe Biden won the county because Arizona is John McCain country and his support base know that Donald Trump does not have a fraction of the integrity that McCain did. Trump constantly making cutting remarks towards the military such as calling service men and women losers.

Voters were wise enough there to see Trump for the coward he is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,401 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Video proof of what i claim, , making no unfounded allegations. Watch the video and listen to the two hired counters at the table complain. The fact audit counters reacted like this not enough for you? You prefer to believe your own version of the election story.

https://rumble.com/vbzvpp-the-third-video-was-taken-at-a-table-where-the-ballots-from-central-lake-tw.html

Can you clearly detail what is going on here? What is the context and how does it support your contentions?

Maybe it can be discussed then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

did you listen to the video? did you understand what they were asked to do?

The vote counters were basically advised to shut up complaining and just count the valid presidential votes. She sneered when they said we need to remove them from the result. Her attitude to a genuine complaint seems to not register for some people here for obvious reasons based on their positioning support for Biden.

They're counting votes for an audit, and and yet the not allowed to remove suspicious votes from the count? Envelopes with signature errors, write in ballots errors, mail/absentee ballots errors should for transparency reasons be removed in open sight of everyone there looking on. The checks always seem to happen out of sight of everybody. Some state official then makes a twitter post it happened but nobody sees it actually occur.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,021 ✭✭✭Christy42

The vote counters were basically advised to shut up complaining and just count the valid presidential votes. She sneered when they said we need to remove them from the result. Her attitude to a genuine complaint seems to not register for some people here for obvious reasons based on their positioning support for Biden.

They're counting votes for an audit, and and yet the not allowed to remove suspicious votes from the count? Envelopes with signature errors, write in ballots errors, mail/absentee ballots errors should for transparency reasons be removed in open sight of everyone there looking on. The checks always seem to happen out of sight of everybody. Some state official then makes a twitter post it happened but nobody sees it actually occur.

You said you had proof in that video. Not complaints. You haven't said what was going on in the video. Were they counting ballots or checking the envelopes? What signatures are they referring to?

Your lack of knowledge of who does the checks is not evidence of fraud. Do you have evidence that no one saw the checks or do you just not know of anyone who saw the checks?

weisses wrote: »
    Trump only won by 45k votes in 2016 ... And given the trend in 2020 i find Biden winning nothing out of the ordinary

Biden had to gain 120,000 votes to win the county based on Hilary's result in 2016. Trump added 70,000 votes since 2016. To win that big in a county not won by democrat since 1940s will have to be monitored closely. Biden more populist than Hilary and Obama 'the hope and change President' where mass of people showed up to hear his speeches? Yet Biden barely scrap together a handful of people to listen to his speeches after the election and before it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,483 ✭✭✭weisses

Biden had to gain 120,000 votes to win the county based on Hilary's result in 2016. Trump added 70,000 votes since 2016. To win that big in a state not won by democrat since 1940s will have to be monitored closely. Biden more populist than Hilary and Obama 'the hope and change President' where mass of people showed up to hear his speeches? Yet Biden barely scrap together a handful of people to listen to his speeches after the election and before it.

Yes .... You pointed out the trend seen in most of the US ... Trump won compared to Hillary in 2016 and Biden won even more compared to Clinton ..The result makes perfect sense

• Advertisement

weisses wrote: »
    Yes .... You pointed out the trend seen in most of the US ... Trump won compared to Hillary in 2016 and Biden won even more compared to Clinton ..The result makes perfect sense

This election does not follow normal rules. Biden winning the election by mail in ballot. They can abuse this voting if their intent by foreign actors and domestic players. This is not the same as person showing up to on election day, showing ID, and a way you go vote. There receiving envelopes by mail with a paper ballot, that's it, there faceless voters

• Registered Users Posts: 11,450 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

This election does not follow normal rules. Biden winning the election by mail in ballot. They can abuse this voting if their intent by foreign actors and domestic players. This is not the same as person showing up to on election day, showing ID, and a way you go vote. There receiving envelopes by mail with a paper ballot, that's it, there faceless voters
    You've made a conclusion based on your own bias because your man lost and now you can even establish evidence of this conclusion

• Registered Users Posts: 8,021 ✭✭✭Christy42

Biden had to gain 120,000 votes to win the county based on Hilary's result in 2016. Trump added 70,000 votes since 2016. To win that big in a county not won by democrat since 1940s will have to be monitored closely. Biden more populist than Hilary and Obama 'the hope and change President' where mass of people showed up to hear his speeches? Yet Biden barely scrap together a handful of people to listen to his speeches after the election and before it.

???? You mean the speeches were they limited attendance to not further the spread of corona virus? This is just the dumbest soundbites at this point. Yes Biden didn't want his speeches to kill more people. This does not make him unpopular.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,795 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

duploelabs wrote: »
    You've made a conclusion based on your own bias because your man lost and now you can even establish evidence of this conclusion

Not my guy. My activity here is to discuss: election ballot fraud. Biden winning a county not won by democrat senator/official in 70 plus years well if you got an upset, that should be examined how that occurred?. Since we know Biden winning contested states by mail/absentee voting, these ballots votes need to fully audited. How do we know the identifications are legit, if there new voters? Have state officials confirmed the addresses of these people and confirmed a person at that address send in a paper ballot. Forging signatures is a universal method of scamming the system.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭drogon.

Not my guy. My activity here is to discuss: election ballot fraud. Biden winning a county not won by democrat senator/official in 70 plus years well if you got an upset, that should be examined how that occurred?. Since we know Biden winning contested states by mail/absentee voting, these ballots votes need to fully audited. How do we know the identifications are legit, if there new voters? Have state officials confirmed the addresses of these people and confirmed a person at that address send in a paper ballot. Forging signatures is a universal method of scamming the system.

Funny that you still haven't responded to this poster, who makes a valid point. :rolleyes:
    ^^^

Joe Biden won the county because Arizona is John McCain country and his support base know that Donald Trump does not have a fraction of the integrity that McCain did. Trump constantly making cutting remarks towards the military such as calling service men and women losers.

At what point should the discussion of election fraud be confined to the Conspiracy Theories forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Smee_Again wrote: »
    At what point should the discussion of election fraud be confined to the Conspiracy Theories forum?
    From the first time it was brought up imho

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,364 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Cheerful basically wants someone to knock on voters doors confirm who they are and who they voted for. Nothing less will convince him. Even at that we’d have piles of posts about actors in people’s houses.

so you dont understand what they were trying to do. I suspected as such

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,020 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

^^^

Didn't McCain's widow endorse Biden? And criticise Trump. Arizona loved McCain but his widow supporting Biden would have no effect?!? I actually feel my IQ dropping when I read CS2's posts.

Smee_Again wrote: »

And here we go, the censorship post arrives finally. I do the thread a favour leave and let you guys have the thread for your own views. If something appears that you guys can not deflect i post again, but i am out until then have a nice day.

And here we go, the censorship post arrives finally. I do the thread a favour leave and let you guys have the thread for your own views. If something appears that you guys can not deflect i post again, but i am out until then have a nice day.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that was your intention the whole time, spam the thread with conspiracy nonsense and then claim censorship when pulled up on it.

Anyway I posted the same question in the feedback thread if you want to discuss it further.

Yeah_Right wrote: »
    Didn't McCain's widow endorse Biden? And criticise Trump. Arizona loved McCain but his widow supporting Biden would have no effect?!? I actually feel my IQ dropping when I read CS2's posts.

She did. As you say McCain was very popular. McCain endorsing Biden had to have an effect. especially after the things that trump said about McCain.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,450 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Less butthurt more evidence

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

everlast75 wrote: »
    Yeah, absolutely no one is buying that.
    (re cheerful not being a Trump supporter)

I don't believe that cheerful is a Trump supporter. If you look at his posting history, it's more that he consumes a lot of Russian, alternative and conspiracy media which happens to look a look like a lot like the "theories" that Trump and his supporters promote.

So, yeah, it's not that he's doing this for Trump. It's the conspiracy side that he's into so calling him a Trump supporter is a bit unfair.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭drogon.

Cheerful Spring2 argument is basically the following,

Trump : Calls a late highly distinguished republican senator nasty names, including that he would prefer ones that weren't held as prisoner of war, while at the same time dodged the army, because of a "Foot" thing

Family of Arizona senator : Calls everyone to vote for the opposite side.

Previous Republican president: asks everyone to vote for the opposite side.

Trump: Looses the state.

Cheerful Spring2: Must be fraud, no one in history in the Democrats side won the state.

Rational people of boards : asks him to explain this anomaly

Cheerful Spring2: Goes offline

(re cheerful not being a Trump supporter)

I don't believe that cheerful is a Trump supporter. If you look at his posting history, it's more that he consumes a lot of Russian, alternative and conspiracy media which happens to look a look like a lot like the "theories" that Trump and his supporters promote.

So, yeah, it's not that he's doing this for Trump. It's the conspiracy side that he's into so calling him a Trump supporter is a bit unfair.

If you dont want people to think you are a trump supporter dont go around parroting trump talking points.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

It is not censorship if you are not allowed post on a privately owned website.

Look up what censorship means.

Is it censorship if I don't want you to paint your point of view on the wall of my house?

Those in your "proof" video are auditing if the machines counted correctly. That is not the time for signature verification.

Also, how are they a secret ballot? I thought ballots didn't contain signatures. I'll hang on while you ignore all this and continue to spout crap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Probably for the best...if your "smoking gun" video is anything to go by. I watched it a few times: she was not dismissing their concerns or allowing fake ballots in, they were doing a preliminary count of the votes for the audit. She even says "thats not your job", they arent doing the deep forensic investigation at that table, just getting the numbers so they can work from there.

Say in a financial audit, whats the first thing you do? Check executive expenses? Look for fake invoices? No...you get all the accounts and financial information together in one place first!

You posted a 2 minute snippet of a conversation at the first stage of an audit process where the state was trying to prove/disprove one of the main points drawn against Michigan (even by you earlier in the thread) on how they had 120% of resident votes (which was disproven as someone mixing up whole states).

-So what happened to these ballots?
    -Were there subsequent stages of the audit where these matching signatures were found and discounted (or allowed through, based on potential reasons for the matching signatures)?
    -Wheres the rest of the conversation, or follow up conversations?
    -Did Trumps "elite task force" interview these folks and ask them what happened afterwards?
    -Where is all this info....why are we only hearing your rantings about how its proof of mass voter fraud by the Democrats?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement