Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Jin luk wrote: »
    He does not seem to know either last thing he posted he says was a publishment of some sort that he's been publishing since the 70s it's on his twitter their going after all Conservative, rupublican and right way accounts twitter has lost millions off accounts due to it and also their share price is crashing.

OK, and now in English...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭basillarkin

With videos and everything. Even featured a cop getting beaten to death with Trump flags.

Was that the cop that died or was it the cop that got hit with the fire extinguisher

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Its a cartoon pic showing a white man, an Asian man a Mexican and a black man? And a communism flag who gets offended by this? Also that tweet is from 2018

The "white man" as you describe it is clearly drawn in the same style as Jews were caricatured in anti-Semitic propaganda going back decades. The other people depicted are also standard stereotypes with long standing traditions in racist publications. Ron Paul, as a veteran politician, would most certainly be well aware of these facts, and could not credibly claim that he was just posting an innocent cartoon depicting some friendly multi-cultural faces. I don't know you, so I don't know what your excuse for not knowing this is, but now you do know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 472 ✭✭Kraftwerk

Sonic just linked to older stuff he posted that pretty clearly uses anti semitic tropes. Guessing he's in trouble due to frequently posting misinformation though. He was in trouble recently with youtube for corona misinformation. The guy has gone the direction of Alex Jones by looks of things. Poor mite.

https://twitter.com/RonPaul/status/1341385036961116160?s=19

Libertarians are an extreme bunch. Bit weird that there were no notices though and that it happened today when all he posted an article criticising social media companies. I guess it is a bit conspiracy theoryish.

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2021/january/11/the-war-on-terror-comes-home/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Its a cartoon pic showing a white man, an Asian man a Mexican and a black man? And a communism flag who gets offended by this? Also that tweet is from 2018

Yeah mate, that's all it is. Thanks for confirming you're just another troll.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,535 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

You’re kidding right.

I’ll get your coat

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Was that the cop that died or was it the cop that got hit with the fire extinguisher

That's a mix up on my part. I forgot that it was two cops. One as you said with the fire extinguisher and another beaten but not killed with Trump flags.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭one armed dwarf

Jews subverting culture with communism is literally out of the playbook of Nazi propaganda.

Kraftwerk wrote: »
    Bit weird that there were no notices though and that it happened today when all he posted an article criticising social media companies.

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2021/january/11/the-war-on-terror-comes-home/

He could also simply be lying about not getting warnings.. It could completely be a crackdown on policies on users continuing to post questionable content. They do it when there's major events that were negatively influenced by social media, particularly with figures that have potential to contribute to such events.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Jin luk

The "white man" as you describe it is clearly drawn in the same style as Jews were caricatured in anti-Semitic propaganda going back decades. The other people depicted are also standard stereotypes with long standing traditions in racist publications. Ron Paul, as a veteran politician, would most certainly be well aware of these facts, and could not credibly claim that he was just posting an innocent cartoon depicting some friendly multi-cultural faces. I don't know you, so I don't know what your excuse for not knowing this is, but now you do know.

I always knew it, the fact people get butthurt over it is ridiculous, it's like when I was in Australia all the paddy slagging I got and all the other Irish too 'ya auld potato picker' 'heres the spudman' constantly mocking of Irish speech and heritage did it bother the majority of us? No we laugh at it the way **** was until the world got hurt with any little comment or picture.

• Advertisement

I always knew it, the fact people get butthurt over it is ridiculous, it's like when I was in Australia all the paddy slagging I got and all the other Irish too 'ya auld potato picker' 'heres the spudman' constantly mocking of Irish speech and heritage did it bother the majority of us? No we laugh at it the way **** was until the world got hurt with any little comment or picture.

Any little propaganda that was used to back genocides... Cop on and have a little bit of decency, everyone knows how such imagery was used and it's not "slagging"..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Ron Paul is the next to get the Facebook axe.

Anyone who isn't left wing or left leaning their coming for all.. The nazis where great at censorship these new tech companies are doing exactly that.

spongebob-freakout.gif

Yeah, how ridiculous of the Jews to be offended by repeated accusations that they're the dark force behind Communism, and are trying to destroy white western civilisation with it. I mean, only 6 million of them died because of it. :rolleyes:

Or do you deny that too?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

You know nothing of history if you don't think that cartoon would offend. It was designed to offend in a very racist way.

Don't play dumb.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭francois

Ron Paul is the next to get the Facebook axe.

Anyone who isn't left wing or left leaning their coming for all.. The nazis where great at censorship these new tech companies are doing exactly that.

Hyperbole with a dash of Godwin

Kraftwerk wrote: »
    Libertarians are an extreme bunch.

Libertarians are just Republicans spelt differently.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

Equating being called a Paddy to Nazi-style caricatures of Jewish people and people of color is absolutely dense. But when you're using "butthurt" in relation to these issues, I suppose it's going to be a given what you come out with is going to be childish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dressoutlet

Thank you for explaining this. I am not a troll and had never seen this before and don't even know what Marxism is to be honest. I don't know if it's good or bad or if trump supporters like it or not LOL so thank you for explaining

• Registered Users Posts: 12,388 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

It's an illustration using a style depicting racial stereotypes straight out of a Third Reich era school book. It's a tried and tested technique in negative scapegoating.

• Advertisement

Jews subverting culture with communism is literally out of the playbook of Nazi propaganda.

Just quoting this piece of filth that has been posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,880 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Sonics2k wrote: »

I think you misunderstood the poster.

He is saying that that depiction/stereotype has historically been used against Jewish people which is why that cartoon is offensive

Or at least that is what I understood it to be saying

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Another cabinet member resigns.

Sonics2k wrote: »

I assume the poster meant that depicting Jews subverting culture with communism is literally out of the playbook of Nazi propaganda.

I assume it was a comment on Ron Paul's carton, not an agreement with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Looks that alongside the sudden swing of the GOP to regulate businesses, they will also be demanding improvement to prison conditions and meals to fully organic

https://twitter.com/MelissaBlasius/status/1348740338827939841?s=20

I assume the poster meant that depicting Jews subverting culture with communism is literally out of the playbook of Nazi propaganda.

I assume it was a comment on Ron Paul's carton, not an agreement with it.

If that's the case I'll rescind my comment and apologise, but it does read like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,880 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Sure maybe it was a new ad for United Colors of Benetton? :rolleyes:

Foxtrol wrote: »
    Looks that alongside the sudden swing of the GOP to regulate businesses, they will also be demanding improvement to prison conditions and meals to fully organic

He's a buffalo. How hard is it to get him some organic grass?

Funny to see people on here complaining about a private company banning trump from using their service, when they have said multiple times on here that a private business has the right to not to provide a service to someone if they don't want to, and that people shouldn't be allowed to do stuff that they don't agree with suddenly being concerned about people being allowed do what they want.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,535 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Foxtrol wrote: »

https://twitter.com/MelissaBlasius/status/1348740338827939841?s=20

A hunger strike for organic food. What a world

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement