Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,795 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

And here we go, the censorship post arrives finally. I do the thread a favour leave and let you guys have the thread for your own views. If something appears that you guys can not deflect i post again, but i am out until then have a nice day.

Keep digging for the truth.

You'll figure it out one day.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

If you dont want people to think you are a trump supporter dont go around parroting trump talking points.

That's unfortunately where we are with Trump. Baseless conspiracy theories tend to become Trump talking points and Trump talking points can also morph into baseless conspiracy theories of their own.

We've seen plenty of people on here who parroted and probably even believed Trump's talking points because of their devotion to him. That was an interesting phenomenon and described most if not all the Trump supporters here.

This other poster's view is very different in my opinion. His motivation is not the same at all as that of a Trump supporter. I agree that the end result looks very similar but he's not coming from the same place as a Trump supporter.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,364 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

There’s no talking to conspiracy theorists they don’t want to hear rational argument they want people to fixate on the little things they are fixated on and ignore everything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,483 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Leroy. A proper examination, audit of votes in the contested swing states has not taken place at all. Your delusional to believe it has.

They spotted Ballot Failures in Antrim county after the software flipped 6,000 thousand votes, in the Trump tubulation data log to Biden. Antrim county, small area, 23,000 people located there, and not all the population voted.. That’s a quarter of the vote almost that moved around in the dominion server operating system. A diligent person or persons spotted that error. Fact this happened, it the reason, i don't debunk the finds of Allied security report about the 16/23 dominion machines in Antrim county.

They're doing limited counting effort audits in other places, but it's not very transparent. They filmed the audit in Antrim county, this Thursday. and people there counting ballots and looking at signature, noticed errors. They raised the issue with the state clerk these ballots/envelopes, have multiple same signatures. We now in Dec and the ballots are calculated as valid ones. The people who did the counting when the election was on let them through and did not reject them. Almost two months later there still not rejecting them from the count, on camera, its very shocking.

The Republicans are demanding a full audit of dominion servers, and audit of paper ballots in Maricopa County, Arizona. This county, a known Conservative stronghold yet Biden won and beat Trump. I understand, from what i read, democrats have not won that county since the 80’s.
    They demand a full audit, still the state officials ignore this request. Why? If large-scale fraud indeed occurred that county likely others is where we find the evidence.

Edit: No democrat won that county of 4 million people plus in 72 years. Yet Biden in 2020 did, nothing odd hey?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maricopa_County,_Arizona

Well that only proves Republicans have been cheating in that county for 72 years.

everlast75 wrote: »

It’s on purpose. There is no other rational explanation. They have no legal case so the only thing to do is make fodder of saying “we filed with the court so many times but they don’t take fraud seriously I guess. Deep state! Etcetera.”

Never in all my years of following politics have I ever heard of any movement in the courts making these many and varied absurd errors in filing. Sidney Powell even blamed the SCOTUS clerk because HER filing was full of garbage. She wrote that deliberately to wave 2 fingers at the court practically begging them to throw her case out without merit, so they can go on OAN and cry about corrupt justices. Just - just read it.

[url] https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/kraken-lawyers-astonish-legal-experts-by-blaming-filing-error-on-supreme-court-clerk/[/url]

• Advertisement

She did. As you say McCain was very popular. McCain endorsing Biden had to have an effect. especially after the things that trump said about McCain.

His daughter is also a co-host on a national talk show. So yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

That's unfortunately where we are with Trump. Baseless conspiracy theories tend to become Trump talking points and Trump talking points can also morph into baseless conspiracy theories of their own.

We've seen plenty of people on here who parroted and probably even believed Trump's talking points because of their devotion to him. That was an interesting phenomenon and described most if not all the Trump supporters here.

This other poster's view is very different in my opinion. His motivation is not the same at all as that of a Trump supporter. I agree that the end result looks very similar but he's not coming from the same place as a Trump supporter.

I dont think that is it at all. Trumps talking points ARE conspiracy theories. that is all he has left.

Sorry CS2, looks like Twitter has called it..

Check out the flag on his tweets now

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1340306154031857665?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

"He didn’t win the Election. He lost all 6 Swing States, by a lot. They then dumped hundreds of thousands of votes in each one, and got caught. Now Republican politicians have to fight so that their great victory is not stolen. Don’t be weak fools!"

Fuckin hell...that's just retarded. :confused:

Tony EH wrote: »
    "He didn’t win the Election. He lost all 6 Swing States, by a lot. They then dumped hundreds of thousands of votes in each one, and got caught. Now Republican politicians have to fight so that their great victory is not stolen. Don’t be weak fools!"

Fuckin hell...that's just retarded. :confused:

But not harmless.

• Advertisement

I dont think that is it at all. Trumps talking points ARE conspiracy theories. that is all he has left.

I don't disagree. Trump's been promoting and creating conspiracy theories for years. In this case, the poster believes them because they're into conspiracies and not because of devotion to Trump - even if the end result is the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭valoren

Are people still latching onto the whole "Trump had thousands at his rallies but Biden only a handful" rhetoric? That this was proof that Trump won? i.e. judging by attendance he was clearly more popular? How can Biden "win" by 8 million votes when nobody bothered to go?

That's like me saying Football can't be the most popular sport on the planet because I just watched Liverpool beat Crystal Palace 7-0 but the stadium was empty. How can Football be popular if nobody even goes? It would be packed to capacity if it was popular.

Those comparative rallies were a brilliant illustration as to why a change in leadership was needed. You had a narcissist hosting super spreader events during a pandemic with hundreds of thousands already dead and his opponent hosting limited attendance socially distances events in parallel...during a pandemic.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I don't disagree. Trump's been promoting and creating conspiracy theories for years. In this case, the poster believes them because they're into conspiracies and not because of devotion to Trump - even if the end result is the same.

their motivations are irrelevant. It is their effect I am concerned with.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

He really is an absolute loser. A stone cold deluded idiot. Anyone donating money to that campaign deserves everything they get, honestly.

The gob****e was up last night with Sidney Powell, Michael Flynn and Rudi trying to figure out how to seize the voting machines and deploy the military according to the NYT.

And not too surprisingly, he's already leaping to the defense of Russia in the most recent cyber intrusion.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1340333618691002368

Will the penny ever drop for his supporters?

So does Mike Pompeo make it to Jan 20 or is he fired later tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

The gob****e was up last night with Sidney Powell, Michael Flynn and Rudi trying to figure out how to seize the voting machines and deploy the military according to the NYT.

And not too surprisingly, he's already leaping to the defense of Russia in the most recent cyber intrusion.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1340333618691002368

Will the penny ever drop for his supporters?

Treason. It's pure and utter treason at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,450 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Overheal wrote: »
    So does Mike Pompeo make it to Jan 20 or is he fired later tonight

For what now? He must be the longest surviving cabinet member at about 26 mooches

• Registered Users Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭valoren

duploelabs wrote: »
    For what now? He must be the longest surviving cabinet member at about 26 mooches

He confirmed Russia are behind the attack but Trump tried to deflect by tweet from them and pointed fingers at China instead.

PropJoe10 wrote: »

I've been saying for years that Trump will continue to do what he wants, incrementally, until it is too late.

I made the analogy of a cat pushing a glass off a table, a cm at a time. Everyone can see where it will end, but the Reps don't do anything, as the glass is still on the table.

Cm after cm, the glass edges closer. People raise their voices, pleading that someone stop him.

Finally, the glass drops off the table. Everyone says "ffs, we told you what would happen!"

Meanwhile, Republicans looks around, shrugging their shoulders claiming that no one could possibly have known he would have did what he did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭drogon.

You'd think it is treason. But his followers now want/hoping martial law to come into place, so he can seize power.

Saw this on Twitter, but originally taken from Reddit

https://twitter.com/copingmaga/status/1340129728062078976?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 11,450 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

valoren wrote: »
    He confirmed Russia are behind the attack but Trump tried to deflect by tweet from them and pointed fingers at China instead.

So trump won't criticise Russia no matter how obvious things are? Its like a certain poster here and their lack of criticism of trump

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭donspeekinglesh

I've been saying for years that Trump will continue to do what he wants, incrementally, until it is too late.

I made the analogy of a cat pushing a glass off a table, a cm at a time. Everyone can see where it will end, but the Reps don't do anything, as the glass is still on the table.

Cm after cm, the glass edges closer. People raise their voices, pleading that someone stop him.

Finally, the glass drops off the table. Everyone says "ffs, we told you what would happen!"

Meanwhile, Republicans looks around, shrugging their shoulders claiming that no one could possibly have known he would have did what he did.

Reminds me of this scene in Yes, Prime Minister: https://youtu.be/o861Ka9TtT4

• Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

There were Trump supporters on here who insisted that despite his rhetoric about election fraud, he would concede graciously if he clearly lost. He's clearly lost, has exhausted the legal route but instead of moving on he's trying to stage a coup openly. And his supporters are still trying to justify it all.

drogon. wrote: »
    You'd think it is treason. But his followers now want/hoping martial law to come into place, so he can seize power.

Saw this on Twitter, but originally taken from Reddit

https://twitter.com/copingmaga/status/1340129728062078976?s=21

Have to stop and wonder how much of it is real and how much of it is people wishing it was real who lack the critical thinking necessary to connect their plan of action with despotic regimes around the world. Chinese international media certainly wants Americans to believe it was rigged. Foreign countries definitely have an interest in keeping Americans behind the 8-ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

More so if the NYT leak of his financial returns are true, and he is on the hook to some very high profile Russian Oligarchs with close ties to Putin for the tune of $400m+ next year. Y'know, the exact kind of situation for why all (bar one) Presidential candidates have given up their tax returns/financial info before the election...to ensure they arent at the behest of anyone with a major foreign influence.

Meanwhile, Republicans looks around, shrugging their shoulders claiming that it was all the Democrats fault "Well if they hadnt run Hillary 4 years ago Trump wouldnt have been elected so clearly its their fault!"

Fixed for greater accuracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Cody montana

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=115167370&postcount=1033

Just a hilarious reminder from Kidchamelon.

"I'll be thinking of a certain few posters here during Trumps acceptance speech. Posters who called me an idiot and a racist for supporting this great leader. Epic ownage coming from the man himself, its no more than ya deserve!"

"I'll be thinking of a certain few posters here during Trumps acceptance speech. Posters who called me an idiot and a racist for supporting this great leader. Epic ownage coming from the man himself, its no more than ya deserve!"

Oh man, the insults he tried throwing at me on November 3. Doing like some wild victory dance over early reporting. Classics. Never forget.

As for martial law there’s definitely some crazies out there who think Order 66 is how the USMIL works and that it’s a patriotic solution.

She's been very quiet lately alright. Some still crying on the CA feedback thread however.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Overheal wrote: »
    Oh man, the insults he tried throwing at me on November 3. Doing like some wild victory dance over early reporting. Classics. Never forget.

As for martial law there’s definitely some crazies out there who think Order 66 is how the USMIL works and that it’s a patriotic solution.

The delusion will stick with us for a while.

Gonna try and book a holiday to the USA next year.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement