Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,479 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Lol. He spent weeks complaining about it.

You might want to give Pat Kenny a miss in the morning. I know you don't like him shining a light on this idiot.

The only impeachment that mattered was in November.

And that bothered him for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,509 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Means little, it's only the Left having a moment. The have house and could have impeached him a 100 times if they wished since 2016.
    Means nothing as he's never actually impeached

Impeachment is impeachment. He's been impeached twice. It is a congressional indictment of an elected official.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

No, he’s definitely been impeached more than any other president.

This was even bipartisan.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭sameoldname

Means little, it's only the Left having a moment. The have house and could have impeached him a 100 times if they wished since 2016.

About as effective as Trump's presidency so.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

francois wrote: »
    He is *actually* impeached. Twice.

eh no, not really.

Needs upholding

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

He's been impeached twice. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 83,509 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

eh no, not really.

Needs upholding

You are simply incorrect about the former statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

It means that actions have consequences. Trump will go down as the most disgraceful and discredited person to ever hold that office. Probably doesn't mean anything to the likes of yourself but that's more down to your point of view than anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

eh no, not really.

Needs upholding

You’re wrong almost as often as Trump is.

• Advertisement

I'm genuinely stunned with the lack of social distancing in their parliament. Nancy is an elderly woman now and not even bothering to social distance.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

You don't seem to understand, he has been impeached, he has been impeached twice.

eh no, not really.

Needs upholding

You have no idea about the process so best educate yourself before making a bigger fool of yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭francois

eh no, not really.

Needs upholding

Nearly there

eh no, not really.

Needs upholding

You don't understand it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I'm genuinely stunned with the lack of social distancing in their parliament. Nancy is an elderly woman now and not even bothering to social distance.

your faux concern is very touching.

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    It means that actions have consequences. Trump will go down as the most disgraceful and discredited person to ever hold that office. Probably doesn't mean anything to the likes of yourself but that's more down to your point of view than anything.

I still think George Bush, Nixon and Johnson are disgraced presidents of recent times. Millions of deaths caused under their instructions.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,388 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

What platform will Yrump be releasing this video on? Will he be releasing it to the press?

I still think George Bush, Nixon and Johnson are disgraced presidents. Millions of deaths caused under their instructions.

And no one is in disagreement with your whataboutery, Trumps still the only one to ever get impeached twice though.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Smee_Again wrote: »
    You’re wrong almost as often as Trump is.

He'll wear it as a badge of honor, like the last one. How in the end he won, and was right and they were wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

They would have all got the vaccine as soon as it was available.

The fact that they can be seen on tv and aren't practicing good social distancing does show how arrogant they are tho.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

source.gif

He'll wear it as a badge of honor, like the last one. How in the end he won, and was right and they were wrong.

So in your eyes neither Clinton or Nixon were impeached?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

what has he won?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Haha he can't even rage tweet about it this time either!

your faux concern is very touching.

I'm not concerned, I said I was stunned.

I was given the impression it was only Trump behaving irresponsibly.

Clearly not.

The impeachments are racking up, he nearly has as many impeachments as rape allegations and business bankruptcies.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

when they make a film about his presidency... it might have to be a trilogy or potentially a quadrilogy... it really was an eventful 4 years.... I guess we have his years as a reality tv star to thank for that... Tom Cruise to play him ? I think he is the only actor who can match his intense insanity

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

what has he won?

Impeachment I’m guessing.

• Advertisement

Yeah makes sense. He'll wear his shame as a badge of honour. Worst president in the history of the United States - he'll wear that with honour too I suppose. :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement