Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

No one cares even to this day. He's treated with the same respect as other former presidents. It was never upheld, so in that regard his impeachment meant nothing.

What does it actually mean if not upheld?>???

He was acquitted by the Senate. Impeachment in itself is symbolic. Its the subsequent Senate trial that is meaningful

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Snark?
    You constantly snipe from the sidelines at others opinions.

Gets tedious when you have nothing of worth to add.

if you have a problem with my posts then report them. otherwise, you know ...

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭ollkiller

JeffKenna wrote: »
    Lol I dislike Trump but to claim he created covid is as bad as anything he's come out with.

No one said he created it. But his catastrophically inept response to a global epidemic will go down as a test case of how not to respond to a health crisis. Hasn't gone to a Covid briefing in months because he doesn't give a flying f*** about people's lives. 400000 and counting. Could have been half that with a proper health led response. An animal of a man.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Don't forget that Trump's tax records still have to come out. He's going to have a pretty bad rap sheet soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Im enjoying how people are doing the opposite. A few Republicans voting for the impeachement is apparently historic.

No apparently about it.

• Advertisement

Smee_Again wrote: »
    I’m enjoying the attempts to downplay the significance and importance of impeachment.

By posters who have repeatedly said that they aren't trump supporters of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Im enjoying how people are doing the opposite. A few Republicans voting for the impeachement is apparently historic.

Today saw the most members of the president's party to ever vote for impeachment. That's pretty historic.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

He'll be lucky to get that far with all of the state lawsuits potentially waiting for him.

Likely get a fringe movement going, that is all.

His book will make him billions. Unless they want to ban him doing that too.

if you have a problem with my posts then report them. otherwise, you know ...

Like a Trump tweet.

Who's banning books??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

His book will be top seller, and his 75m fans will learn to read, just to read it .

• Registered Users Posts: 83,500 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Why not trillions?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,479 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Today saw the most members of the president's party to ever vote for impeachment. That's pretty historic.

10 people.

Don't forget that Trump's tax records still have to come out. He's going to have a pretty bad rap sheet soon enough.

We'll see how that goes. He's an expert at wrapping legal tangles around allegations. I don't think he will be convicted of anything in his lifetime.
    The oxygen he needs is media attention. And unfortunately he will always have that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

ollkiller wrote: »
    No one said he created it. But his catastrophically inept response to a global epidemic will go down as a test case of how not to respond to a health crisis. Hasn't gone to a Covid briefing in months because he doesn't give a flying f*** about people's lives. 400000 and counting. Could have been half that with a proper health led response. An animal of a man.

If he's an animal of a man for his handling of the pandemic then I'd love to hear what you think of Bush and all the civilians he killed?

10 people.

Yeah the most ever. Thanks for keeping up.

Absolutely loving the Trumpists pretending Impeachment is meaningless. Hilarious stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,479 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Books, interviews and a reality show. All lined up for Trump and his family. Many of his haters will be his best customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Billions? Come on man, you’re not even trying anymore.

Overheal wrote: »
    Why not trillions?

Maybe gazillions.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

He'll have to pay someone to write the words for him though.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Maybe gazillions.

A LOT!!!

• Subscribers Posts: 41,656 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

His book will be top seller, and his 75m fans will learn to read, just to read it .

They won't need to read to understand Crayon cartoons

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Like a Trump tweet.

the stalking behaviour is very disturbing. find somebody else to harass.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,427 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

JeffKenna wrote: »
    Lol I dislike Trump but to claim he created covid is as bad as anything he's come out with.

China has 4 times the population of the US and has only had 4800 deaths. Who are the real superpower?

The USA could have kept deaths to a minimum if there was a competent government who gave a single Sh1t about the population

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

the stalking behaviour is very disturbing. find somebody else to harass.

I'm replying to your replies to me. Get a grip Gmail.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭maebee

Wonder how long it will be before Melania makes it a third impeachment.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Books, interviews and a reality show. All lined up for Trump and his family. Many of his haters will be his best customers.

Fair point. Would be like morbidly watching a series of car crashes but people will tune in anyway. The Kardashians better watch out.

• Advertisement

maebee wrote: »
    Wonder how long it will be before Melania makes it a third impeachment.

I think she impeached and withdrew access to him a long time ago.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement