Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I'm replying to your replies to me. Get a grip Gmail.

you started with a snarky reply to me. I've never started any interactions with you to my knowledge. I have clearly upset you somehow but for the life of me I cant understand. be a good little boy and go away.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Akrasia wrote: »
    China has 4 times the population of the US and has only had 4800 deaths. Who are the real superpower?

The USA could have kept deaths to a minimum if there was a competent government who gave a single Sh1t about the population

China is 18% of the world population. By that logic worldwide covid deaths should be in the region of 25,000?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,388 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

A LOT!!!

Bigly

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

We witnessed history btw.
    Felt awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

robinph wrote: »
    He doesn't know any secrets. If they had told him anything secret he'd have blurted it out in a tweet.

Remember that someone once told him that bleach killed covid on surfaces, so he then came up with the idea of injecting bleach and sticking UV lights inside people. They don't tell him anything they want to keep secret.

He already did blurt out information about a new weapon that the military had developed which forced the pentagon to acknowledge and confirm it.

He doesn't need to understand it just grab the relevant paperwork and Putin will help him go over it....

• Advertisement

His book will make him billions. Unless they want to ban him doing that too.

The wealthiest author in the world is J K Rowling at 1 billion, so you expect him to outdo everyone from Stephen King to her. But he can't even write a grammatically correct tweet. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,427 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

He'll have to pay someone to write the words for him though.

Which self respecting writer would even do it?

He’d probably have to get Ann Coulter or some other absolute sycophant to do it

I guess the book title will be "The Art Of The Steal."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭basillarkin

No he won't, he has the best words

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭lab man

Akrasia wrote: »
    Which self respecting writer would even do it?

He’d probably have to get Ann Coulter or some other absolute sycophant to do it

Gemma would do it shur

• Advertisement

JeffKenna wrote: »
    China is 18% of the world population. By that logic worldwide covid deaths should be in the region of 25,000?

No, there are only 2 ‘superpowers’ one of them took the virus seriously and controlled it early, the other let it run rampantly, incubating it and providing a fertile reservoir of fresh vectors to keep it circulating

One superpower distributed masks and enforced social distancing, the other was run by a buffoon who rallied against masks, held countless mass spreader events and encouraged his base to do the same.

The wealthiest author in the world is J K Rowling at 1 billion, so you expect him to outdo everyone from Stephen King to her. But he can't even write a grammatically correct tweet. :D

BIGLY MAGA

BY DONALD J TRUMP

How Donald beat crooked Hillary by a LANDSLIDE vote, (LOCK HER UP), and beat all the fake news by A LOT, and then got my second LANDSLIDE election STOLEN.

PUBLISHED BY LADYBIRD BOOKS.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Isn't that what he has always done? He didn't write The Art of the Deal despite having his name on the cover.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 26,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

Isn't that what he has always done? He didn't write The Art of the Deal despite having his name on the cover.

It's not exactly uncommon to be fair. Ghost writers are big business.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

All those troops in DC are a waste of tax payers money. There will be no more protests
    They only show up to see Trump. All this talk of an armed invasion is fake news. All trying to make out a war is about to start. Watch as nothing happens.

Podge_irl wrote: »
    It's not exactly uncommon to be fair. Ghost writers are big business.

Yep, ask Bojack

She should of read '' The Art Of The Deal'' before signing her contracts .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,226 ✭✭✭threeball

This Impeachment shows up the US for the absolute jokeshop of a country that it is. Same punishment for encouraging an insurrection as getting a blow job. Their whole system needs a serious overhaul.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Does Lindsey Graham ever listen to himself?

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1220426941687312386?s=19

• when they make a film about his presidency... it might have to be a trilogy or potentially a quadrilogy... it really was an eventful 4 years.... I guess we have his years as a reality tv star to thank for that... Tom Cruise to play him ? I think he is the only actor who can match his intense insanity

Brendan Gleeson. Perfect for the role!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,698 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

His book will make him billions. Unless they want to ban him doing that too.

Billions you say?
    At $25, he'd want to sell 60,000,000.
    I'd say he'd miss that by a factor of 1,000

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭drogdub

"Covfefe, and the other best words I have" by Donald Trump

I guess the book title will be "The Art Of The Steal."

"How To Whine & Incite Treason"

Top tip: I find the ignore button most useful for Trumpflakes.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

All those troops in DC are a waste of tax payers money. There will be no more protests

Because there are now lines of people with bigger guns standing in rings around the White House and Capitol. That's not a waste if it prevents another attempt on the lives of the government.

Billions you say?
    At $25, he'd want to sell 60,000,000.
    I'd say he'd miss that by a factor of 1,000

And have to give it all away in legal fees

• Registered Users Posts: 13,479 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Crazy scenes again with loads of photographers taking pictures and all bunched up together in the US federal parliament and shown on live tv.

America is mad.

Because there are now lines of people with bigger guns standing in rings around the White House and Capitol. That's not a waste if it prevents another attempt on the lives of the government.

https://twitter.com/SpeakerPelosi/status/864522009048494080

She spent the whole Trump Term telling everyone it was rigged,hijacked.

protect democracy, follow the facts

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

when they make a film about his presidency... it might have to be a trilogy or potentially a quadrilogy... it really was an eventful 4 years.... I guess we have his years as a reality tv star to thank for that... Tom Cruise to play him ? I think he is the only actor who can match his intense insanity
    Brendan Gleeson. Perfect for the role!

he's already played him in the mini series The Comey Rule

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

https://twitter.com/SpeakerPelosi/status/864522009048494080

She spent the whole Trump Term telling everyone it was rigged,hijacked.

You missed the whole Russian interference investigation that was led the GOP in the Senate I see. Fair play.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement