Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,539 ✭✭✭This is it

probably less than 5000 nutjobs in the 75m who voted for Trump. GOP need to be careful who they side with .

I love how you exaggerate anything the Democrats do, underplay anything Trump or the Republicans do, all while telling us aul Donald doesn't really care anyway.

And you're still definitely not a Trump supporter

Your posts are glorious :)

BorneToBeWum.

richie123 wrote: »
    Why is this impeachment a big deal ?
    If convicted he loses the right to run again.
    He loses his security detail.
    He loses one million in expences per year.
    Trump doesn't give a **** about any one of those.
    He incited a mob to storm the capitol resulting in the deaths of 5 people.
    It's criminal charges Ina criminal court and a 10 sentence Ina jail is what the man deserves.
    This impeachment is a joke

It hurts his brand which he cares about.

If criminally convicted, and he was to try and write or talk about the events surrounding it and makes any money from doing so, I think the son of sam style laws in various states would also leave him open to civil suits or any profits handed over to the government in some cases as part of plea bargains.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Trump was far left before he ran for president. All this far right stuff is an act.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

This Don Junior tweet from 2016 has aged about as badly as anything I've ever seen!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Kaybaykwah

probably less than 5000 nutjobs in the 75m who voted for Trump. GOP need to be careful who they side with .

You have a knack at minimizing.

The call to make an armed show of force at 50 state capitols and the nation's capitol is still in the works.

The multiplication of events around the country on the 17th will generate statistically more chances of violent confrontations and casualties, if they happen.

In Ireland, there are probably more than 5000 crazies who would make a run on the Daíl if given the wrong signal. There are at least as many in your average midsize to large US city, of which there are hundreds...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Donnie Two Times

Trump was far left before he ran for president. All this far right stuff is an act.

Trump was "far left"? Proof please...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

GDSsAhQ_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,656 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Again, you are fake news

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Kaybaykwah

Sure. A coupla tummy hairs left of his belly button. It was always about right or left of his navel depending on the wind on a given day.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,427 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Still, it's the most Presidential he's ever done. Not that it matters now.

All he’s doing is releasing something for the Senate to cling to for an excuse to not convict him. It’s literally the least he could do, he didn’t admit to losing the election, he didn’t call for his supporters to support the new legitimate president, he didn’t call for an end to protests. He just said people should protest peacefully

He said he wants to ensure that A transition can occur peacefully not The transition

(Before the election he told reporters that he will peacefully transition power to himself)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,737 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

She might as well be signing a napkin .

To wipe the salty tears of trump supporters I suppose?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Translation... There is 70+ million stupid American's, they stand on the right/far far right and they sought a coup for a far left POTUS..

I don't want to hear ever again, that the 70+m that voted for him, ain't stupid.

Lol fcuk me

Those women who accused trump of being a white supremacist are a disgrace.

Trump is many horrible things. A white supremacist he is not.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,427 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Why did he spearhead the Obama Birther movement then Genius?

Yeah, they're the real disgrace in all of this icon14.png

You at the sherry again m8?

Akrasia wrote: »
    All he’s doing is releasing something for the Senate to cling to for an excuse to not convict him. It’s literally the least he could do, he didn’t admit to losing the election, he didn’t call for his supporters to support the new legitimate president, he didn’t call for an end to protests. He just said people should protest peacefully

He said he wants to ensure that A transition can occur peacefully not The transition

(Before the election he told reporters that he will peacefully transition power to himself)

I get you. I'm not doing a Van Jones here: 'Trump became president tonight...' I'm just pointing out that the speech he released was about the first standard style president speech he has ever done properly.
    I don't believe he meant it, he's trying to head off the senate ruling him into irrelevance.
    I will say one thing about the man. I wish at his age I am still motivated enough to fight as hard as he does.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭basillarkin

He wasn't far left he was a right leaning dem who changed affiliation a few times. He's on the record as a supporter of woman's rights and believed the economy was better under a Democrat led administration. But you can't believe a word he says as he changed his mind so often just to suit himself. Saw a gap in a weak republican presidential primary in 2016 then proceeded to blatantly lie and bully his way to the top job.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Oh look the resident racist is back giving out about black people calling a white supremacist what he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

There is literally no point in asking.

Just a reminder of Trump's eventual response to things after the National Guard were reported to be on their way.

"But we can't play into the hands of these people."

"We love you, you're very special. You've seen what happens, you see the way others are treated, that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel. But go home, and go home in peace."

Faugheen wrote: »
    Oh look the resident racist is back giving out about black people calling a white supremacist what he is.
    Not a peep about Trump's sh*tshow over the last 2 months but as soon as some black people start getting a bit uppity...

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭richie123

DubInMeath wrote: »
    It hurts his brand which he cares about.

If criminally convicted, and he was to try and write or talk about the events surrounding it and makes any money from doing so, I think the son of sam style laws in various states would also leave him open to civil suits or any profits handed over to the government in some cases as part of plea bargains.

I agree but It's not enough.time in jail would soften his cough.
    Inciting insurrection should be jailtime period

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I will say one thing about the man. I wish at his age I am still motivated enough to fight as hard as he does.

He has a ton of legal issues coming down the tracks, several hundred mil in loans due in the next few years, and is so narcissistic that he can't accept that he lost the election. And he was grifting right up to the very end to get donations. It's nothing but self-preservation at any cost. I don't think he has the luxury of retiring.

None of that is very admirable IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,492 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Billy Mays wrote: »
    GDSsAhQ_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Thanks I was scraping for cover photo ideas

Yeah, they're the real disgrace in all of this icon14.png

You at the sherry again m8?

Trump has acted disgracefully. That doesn't mean that race baiting arseholes aren't acting disgustingly too.

• Advertisement

Not a peep about Trump's sh*tshow over the last 2 months but as soon as some black people start getting a bit uppity...

Excuse me? This isn't black people being "uppity" (quite racist).

It's people using identity politics where it's not warranted

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement