Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭briany

Abuse of power is an interesting thing to base it on considering he isn't in power yet.

Her mentioning of Ukrainian energy companies seems to link back to the accusation of Biden using his stroke as VP to get his son a cushy job. I'm not sure how impeaching a man for what he's been accused of doing in a previous term of political office works, but OK...

• Registered Users Posts: 83,490 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Never heard of forensicnews.net and neither even has the media bias websites.

The only notable paper I see peddling this story is... Russian Times. And parroted by The American Conservative, The National Pulse, and Red State, which are all pro-Trump blogs with specious reputation. The actual RT piece is not compelling, either, it just reblogs some incredibly thin allegations from twitter users. In fact most of the story is framed around the audacity of Lincoln Project getting its schadenfreude in about the election and their plans to primary Republicans who supported #StopTheSteal, saying the quiet part out loud that this is a reactionary hit job from the Kremlin.

Gonna give this one a hard pass unless an actual paper picks it up, or a prosecutor does.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

J. Marston wrote: »

Her and that gun toting conspiracy theorist from Colorado are awful people. The Republicans would do well to primary them for the 2022 elections and get them out. They are both pure poison.

Cross-posting to stingiest thing you've seen stingy people do

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1349766994560630784?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 21,700 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Her and that gun toting conspiracy theorist from Colorado are awful people. The Republicans would do well to primary them for the 2022 elections and get them out. They are both pure poison.

This is a popular conservative commentator.

https://twitter.com/ScottMGreer?s=20

bs2ezaanyl661.png

If ever a Twitter profile screamed low esteem, this is it!

I would bet that he and people like him wish they had more Taylor-Greenes, Boeberts, Jordans, Gaetz's and the likes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

MFF, A bail fund mired in controversy promoted by Kamala Harris that helped bail out several accused and convicted criminals, is refusing to share the records of the individuals it helped spring from jail in the midst of last year's violent and deadly BLM-led riots in Minnesota.

A tweet from the Kamel's mouth:
    Harris.jpg
    hjkbk
    Minnesota nonprofit with $35M bails out those accused of violent crimes:

Among those bailed out by the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF) is a suspect who shot at police, a woman accused of killing a friend, and a twice-convicted sex offender, according to court records reviewed by the FOX 9 Investigators.
      According to attempted murder charges, Jaleel Stallings shot at members of a SWAT Team during the riots in May. Police recovered a modified pistol that looks like an AK-47. MFF paid $75,000 in cash to get Stallings out of jail. Darnika Floyd is charged with second-degree murder, for stabbing a friend to death. MFF paid $100,000 cash for her release. Christopher Boswell, a twice-convicted rapist, is currently charged with kidnapping, assault, and sexual assault in two separate cases. MFF paid $350,00 [sic] in cash for his release.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/09/03/kamala-harris-tweeted-support-bail-fund-money-didnt-just-assist-protestors/

Kamala Harris and her friends in the corporate media, otherwise known as the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party, will continue to pretend that this never happened. This has a wiff of The Dirlewanger Brigade.

But Capitol..........

MFF, A bail fund mired in controversy promoted by Kamala Harris that helped bail out several accused and convicted criminals, is refusing to share the records of the individuals it helped spring from jail in the midst of last year's violent and deadly BLM-led riots in Minnesota.

[/LIST]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/09/03/kamala-harris-tweeted-support-bail-fund-money-didnt-just-assist-protestors/

Kamala Harris and her friends in the corporate media, otherwise known as the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party, will continue to pretend that this never happened. A wife if The Dirlewanger Brigade off this.

But Capitol..........

The MFF posts bail for pretty much anyone. That's the point of opposing cash bail. Illinois just became the 3rd state to eliminate cash bail a year ago. CA voted in down in November on Prop 25.

Reaching really far to accuse Harris of conspiring to specifically bail the worst of the worst.

A tweet from the Kamel's mouth

Utterly despicable of you.

They voted to impeach Trump now they are scared his cult followers may try to kill them.

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1349747027438153734?s=20

Would say that they might be more worried about some of their party colleagues than the public

• Registered Users Posts: 21,700 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Leaving aside that this is not even a developed story yet, has a judge banned her from operating charities in future?
    No, it's your idol that that happened to.

Have reported your post for the ignorance contained in it but I want you to know I'm loving how much Trumps downfall is hurting you.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Harris.jpg
    hjkbk

[/LIST]

Kamala Harris and her friends in the corporate media, otherwise known as the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party, will continue to pretend that this never happened. This has a wiff of The Dirlewanger Brigade.

But Capitol..........

Your article is six months old. Any progress?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Anyone miss him off twitter?
    Weirdly, I don't.

Anyone miss him off twitter?
    Weirdly, I don't.

Miss who?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Miss who?

Erm, Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,452 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

J. Marston wrote: »

So much for healing the nation

Erm, Trump.

Oh, I thought it was somebody else. Thanks for the clarification...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

But Capitol..........

But deflection......

Overheal wrote: »

I think Trump's cameo in Home Alone 2 should serve as a reminder of a happier time when Donald Trump was little more to most people than a businessman with a media profile and funny hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

It reminds me of when they used to take everyone out of photos in the Soviet Union.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

I'm not a Trump fan but this sh1t is just petty.

• Advertisement

Democrat-at-Capital.jpg
    vfds

Aaron Mostofsky (pictured on the right) the son of a New York Judge, is a 34-year-old registered Democrat who has been arrested by the FBI for his involvement in the events at Capitol. The charges include a felony count of theft of government property — a bulletproof police vest worth $1,905 and a riot shield valued at $265.
    Neil Mostofsky told Gothamist last week that his brother “did nothing illegal,” “was not part of the riot” and was only in the Capitol because he was “pushed inside.”

Aaron Mostofsky also gave a video interview while inside the building, telling the New York Post he was there to
    “ express my opinion as a free American that this election was stolen.”

A registered democrat ............

Democrat-at-Capital.jpg
    vfds

Aaron Mostofsky (pictured on the right) the son of a New York Judge, is a 34-year-old registered Democrat who has been arrested by the FBI for his involvement in the events at Capitol. The charges include a felony count of theft of government property — a bulletproof police vest worth $1,905 and a riot shield valued at $265.

Aaron Mostofsky also gave a video interview while inside the building, telling the New York Post he was there to

One out of how many?

Aaron Mostofsky (pictured on the right) the son of a New York Judge, is a 34-year-old registered Democrat who

Keep trying harder.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/paul-gosar-siblings-trump-congress-b1786947.html

^ Does Paul Gosar's siblings being Democrat make Paul Gosar democrat?

Why would his father being a Democrat automatically make him a Democrat? Gonna say that his own actions speak louder than his father's affiliation.

(Do you think my own father and I share alike political views??? :pac:)

Democrat-at-Capital.jpg
    vfds

You're reaching further than Mister Fantastic on this one, lad.

Keep trying harder.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/paul-gosar-siblings-trump-congress-b1786947.html

^ Does Paul Gosar's siblings being Democrat make Paul Gosar democrat?

Why would his father being a Democrat automatically make him a Democrat? Gonna say that his own actions speak louder than his father's affiliation.

(Do you think my own father and I share alike political views??? :pac:)

In articles about him, mental health is mentioned frequently. Also, his older brother is a well known right-winger.

But deflection......

No deflection, the events at the capitol were degenerative. The post is to simply illuminate the hypocrisy by the democrats, everyone anti-Trump, and their allowance for and promotion of violence by them to suit their agenda. The hypocrisy is near satire.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,800 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

No deflection, the events at the capitol were degenerative. The post is to simply illuminate the hypocrisy by the democrats, everyone anti-Trump, and their allowance for and promotion of violence by them to suit their agenda. The hypocrisy is near satire.

What hypocrisy?

You have only the thinnest causal link between the perp, a #StopTheSteal Trumper, and his father, a judge and Democrat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

A tweet from the Kamel's mouth
    Oh man that's a good one! What ever-so-witty comment will you have next, "towel head", "sand n***er", maybe "jungle bunny"?

Certainly explains your BLM obsession, though that was evident a long time ago.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dressoutlet

It's said this guy is has MH issues and is on the spectrum. If you watch the interview of him you would see for yourself. Not making a diagnosis but at a guess I'd say he has aspergers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement