Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Well duh????

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1350555960931061760?s=19

It's not just him, but the followers are gone as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭briany

It had been a concern of mine that Trump would continue to style himself as POTUS-in-exile after officially leaving the WH and continue to rive America, but considering the level of controversy he's generated this past week, he'd be well-advised to keep his head down and the heat off. You'd love to see that quandary tear him up. I bet he'd love to feed his ego, but knows it's too legally dangerous.

Well duh????

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1350555960931061760?s=19

It's not just him, but the followers are gone as well.

The question is.... where to? Did they just put the phones down, or are they trying to regroup on some other corner of the Internet like Telegram?

briany wrote: »
    It had been a concern of mine that Trump would continue to style himself as POTUS-in-exile after officially leaving the WH and continue to rive America, but considering the level of controversy he's generated this past week, he'd be well-advised to keep his head down and the heat off. You'd love to see that quandary tear him up. I bet he'd love to feed his ego, but knows it's too legally dangerous.

He's so fcuking dense,he wont be smart enough to keep shut.....its like an american version of sammy wilson

The question is.... where to? Did they just put the phones down, or are they trying to regroup on some other corner of the Internet like Telegram?

Let the echo chamber scream it's head off where it finds itself, I hope some/most will come back to the normal sphere of discourse. I've checked a few telegram channels, my head melts after a few minutes in those places.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

He's so fcuking dense,he wont be smart enough to keep shut.....its like an american version of sammy wilson

Yep - Sammy Wilson is a See you near Thurles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dressoutlet

Let the echo chamber scream it's head off where it finds itself, I hope some/most will come back to the normal sphere of discourse. I've checked a few telegram channels, my head melts after a few minutes in those places.

I like to try keep balanced, so check TDW every now and then. It leaves me wanting to drink bleach and not because I agree with their leader. They hate Q now by the way, think Q is ridiculous and should have never let Q in to their 'whatever they are'

• Registered Users Posts: 23,761 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

https://twitter.com/BorisJohnson_MP/status/1350464643068817408

It's absolutely hilarious that they all seemed to believe that Trump was going to give them pardons!

I like to try keep balanced, so check TDW every now and then. It leaves me wanting to drink bleach and not because I agree with their leader. They hate Q now by the way, think Q is ridiculous and should have never let Q in to their 'whatever they are'

I agree, going off posts here that favour Donnie, they don't like echo chambers themselves.. they're gonna have to come back to some where to be "owning the libs" etc..

Yeah, even Alex Jones has disowned them cnuts.. some going.

I agree, going off posts here that favour Donnie, they don't like echo chambers themselves.. they're gonna have to come back to some where to be "owning the libs" etc..

Even Alex Jones has to watch himself these days. Turns out that being one of the most prominent figures in the right-wing conspiracy theory ecosystem cannot protect you from a defamation lawsuit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,483 ✭✭✭weisses

WASHINGTON, DC — U.S. Capitol Police apprehended a Virginia man Friday night, attempting to pass through a police checkpoint with a non-government inaugural credential and a weapon, according to news reports.

https://patch.com/district-columbia/washingtondc/dc-police-arrest-virginia-man-gun-false-inauguration-id

This could get messy

• Registered Users Posts: 15,663 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

https://twitter.com/BorisJohnson_MP/status/1350464643068817408

It's absolutely hilarious that they all seemed to believe that Trump was going to give them pardons!

If things had worked out, for Trump, I think it fairly reasonable that Trump would pardon them all.

He has given plenty of pardons to those loyal to him.

Even Alex Jones has to watch himself these days. Turns out that being one of the most prominent figures in the right-wing conspiracy theory ecosystem cannot protect you from a defamation lawsuit.

Actions having consequences.. I'm totally shocked, shocked!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,599 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Thoughts and prayers, this lad is a particularly revolting individual

https://twitter.com/jdpoc/status/1350569607300583428?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 19,663 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I know with Trumps first impeachment trial Senate Republicans made it so that there was no witnesses called to testify. But now Dems control the Senate are they likely to put Trump himself in the witness box? If they did that would be compelling tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,679 ✭✭✭storker

Tony EH wrote: »
    Knowing what we knew AT THE TIME, it was entirely unjustified. Even before the first bomb fell.

Not according to the U.N. at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

that reads like a modern version of this

Conan-Best-in-Life.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Muahahaha wrote: »
    I know with Trumps first impeachment trial Senate Republicans made it so that there was no witnesses called to testify. But now Dems control the Senate are likely to put Trump himself in the witness box? If they did that would be compelling tv.

they dont control the senate just yet. the two new senators from georgia are yet to be seated.

i know he only shouting into an echo chamber/playing to an audience etc

But thats seriously fcuked up to read,that someone has to appear that extreme to gain notice

• Registered Users Posts: 11,599 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭What.Now

That's still a whole lot of hate.

weisses wrote: »

If it gets messy this time around, the security forces needn't bother even showing up at the Capitol next time around, given that they're evidently useless.

But anyway, there is always going to be a few nutters trying to get in, and probably a few more than that this time around. I don't think that, by itself, is indicative of much in the way of a messy inauguration day. You would think FBI and NSA agents are working overtime to monitor and pre-emptively nullify credible threats.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

they dont control the senate just yet. the two new senators from georgia are yet to be seated.

When will Kamala Harris' replacement take his seat?

To be absolutely fair, the polls predicted a crushing defeat for Trump in 2020, and that didn't really happen, so I wouldn't find that poll too heartening. I'd tack on at least 10 percent in latent support.

To be absolutely fair, the polls predicted a crushing defeat for Trump in 2020, and that didn't really happen, so I wouldn't find that poll too heartening. I'd tack on at least 10 percent in latent support.

I'd say 10% are temporarily cross over recent events, but would vote for him in a heartbeat tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

He got well well beaten in the Electoral College. Trump claimed his similar win in 2016 was a landslide and a massive victory. The fact that Biden got 1 more vote in the electoral college than he did is killing him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Biden got 7 million more votes.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭ollkiller

My eyes are still trying to reset after the grammatical errors they've just witnessed in that post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dressoutlet

It's funny because I'd never ever post there, because arguing with stupid and all that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Biden got 7 million more votes.

Despite suppression of Democrat votes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement