Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,590 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Sure we all know this. The point is that a statement about Biden is always replied with a "yeah but Trump" post

Like its some sort of competition.

I posted about Obama's bombing campaign. The reply was another yeah but Trump.

The reason this happens is because you ALWAYS post about other people but NEVER a bad word about Trump, you seem to hate the fact that when you post about other presidents people point out that Trump has done worse, it destroys your point and that irks you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

The reason this happens is because you ALWAYS post about other people but NEVER a bad word about Trump, you seem to hate the fact that when you post about other presidents people point out that Trump has done worse, it destroys your point and that irks you.

You were making poo poo pants jokes for weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 25,590 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

You were making poo poo pants jokes for weeks

No, I said donny wears diapers, I also slated Obama when he was in office. You never say a bad thing about Trump but you're "not a Trump supporter" :rolleyes:

No, I said donny wears diapers, I also slated Obama when he was in office. You never say a bad thing about Trump but you're "not a Trump supporter" :rolleyes:

Il counter that with a yeah but Biden wears diapers. You knocked weeks out of poo poo jokes. It was embarrassing.

I said many a bad thing about Trump.
    Here's another: Trump is bad for democracy, Trump doesn't care about people who didn't vote for him, he probably doesn't care about those that did either tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Sure we all know this. The point is that a statement about Biden is always replied with a "yeah but Trump" post

Like its some sort of competition.

I posted about Obama's bombing campaign. The reply was another yeah but Trump.

Have a look at the title of the thread.
    You are welcome.

Also, this isn't a thread about Obama.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

Il counter that with a yeah but Biden wears diapers. You knocked weeks out of poo poo jokes. It was embarrassing.

Here's another: Trump is bad for democracy, Trump doesn't care about people who didn't vote for him, he probably doesn't care about those that did either tbh.

Who cares about democracy? Show us the video of Biden with the outline of his diaper showing clearly through his suit.

No excuses, that because Biden isn't an obese f**k his won't show like Daiper Dons.

Who cares about democracy? Show us the video of Biden with the outline of his diaper showing clearly through his suit.

No excuses, that because Biden isn't an obese f**k his won't show like Daiper Dons.

Fat shaming. The tolerance

• Registered Users Posts: 11,452 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Jesus you're a pedant.
    No one used the term poo poo pants, that was your description.
    What do you think of trump pardoning the four lads who slaughtered 17 innocent civilians

duploelabs wrote: »
    Jesus you're a pedant.
    No one used the term poo poo pants, that was your description.
    What do you think of trump pardoning the four lads who slaughtered 17 innocent civilians

Hang on. All I said was its sensible for Biden to get the vaccine as he is high risk due to his age.

All I got back was fat shaming, poo poo pants comments and general animosity.

Hang on. All I said was its sensible for Biden to get the vaccine as he is high risk due to his age.

All I got back was fat shaming, poo poo pants comments and general animosity.

Again, no one used the childish term 'poo poo pants' that's your term, and frankly speaks volumes of anyone who would use it.
    Now back to my question, what do you think of the pardon trump gave to the four white mercenaries who murdered the 17 iraqi civilians?
    This is one of them, his name was Ali Kinani, he was only 9 years old at the time
    ali_0.jpg?itok=70Wd7fD6

• Advertisement

Again, no one used the childish term 'poo poo pants' that's your term, and frankly speaks volumes of anyone who would use it.
    Now back to my question, what do you think of the pardon trump gave to the four white mercenaries who murdered the 17 iraqi civilians?
    This is one of them, his name was Ali Kinani, he was only 9 years old at the time
    ali_0.jpg?itok=70Wd7fD6

Not sure why you are mentioning colour.

These guys are maniacs and should have been left in prison. Crimes commited on foreign shores seem to be treated differently than domestic ones.

Blackstone on patrol in Iraq compilation shows how these maniacs regularly shoot at cars ,ram vehicles and pedestrians

https://youtu.be/xm6hC2oW5P8

These guys are maniacs and should have been left in prison. Crimes commited on foreign shores seem to be treated differently than domestic ones.

Blackstone on patrol in Iraq compilation shows how these maniacs regularly shoot at cars ,ram vehicles and pedestrians

Again, that wasn't the question. What do you think of trumps pardoning of those butchers?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,663 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

And on the day that Trump continues to peddle conspiracy theories about the stealing of an entire election and he pardoned private contractors for killing civilians, ExMach is outraged that people may have said that Trump once wore diapers!

Jebus, ExMach, you have an odd sense of standards. One can simply be passed off as being just like every other president and the other is worth fighting over!

Trump has proved, just as he has from the very day he stated campaigning, that he is a person devoid of any morals, any limits and is a danger to himself, those around him and the country he purports to love (but has never done anything to help it without there being something in it for him).

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

the justice system didnt treat this case differently. the FBI spent a lot of money investigating this and bringing it to court. Your man swept all that aside with a stroke of a pen.

Fat shaming. The tolerance

So you think Trump is fat.

Again, that wasn't the question. What do you think of trumps pardoning of those butchers?

It was a very bad decision. A continuation of most of his decisions

Not a "but Biden " in sight

So you think Trump is fat.

Same category comment as poo poo pants jokes guy.

Same category comment as poo poo pants jokes guy.

You're embarrassing yourself.

Trump vetoed the defence bill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Fraud allegedly taking place on Election Night. Coverage CNN.

Less than a minute Trump lost 20,000 votes (6 percentage points of the vote)
    in Pennsylvania. Biden has increased his vote by 6 percent.

Watch the timer left side 51 minutes to next polls close
    Trump in the lead 1 million and 690 thousand votes

Biden 1 million 252 thousand votes

537034.png

Results appear again. Trump lead now dropped down to 1 million 670,000 (just lost 20,000 votes) and Biden increased his vote by 20,000.

537037.png

• Advertisement

537034.png

Results appear again. Trump lead now dropped down to 1 million 670,000 (just lost 20,000 votes) and Biden increased his vote by 20,000.

537037.png

any chance you can come with up something new and original?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭MerlinSouthDub

You think CNN displaying wrong numbers is evidence of fraud? Do you watch live news or sports much - this happens all the time.

I suggest you apply for a job with Sidney Powell or Rudy Giuliani, they’d love you.

537034.png

537037.png
    That's more likely to be somebody on CNN end typing some data incorrectly and amending. Do you think cnn are defining the results?

Trump vetoed the defence bill.

Is holding social media companies liable for content on posted their platforms not a good thing?

I thought you all maintain that they are a private company and can ban whatever they wish. Policing the content posted falls into the same remit.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,737 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

I watched this live, the votes were initially added to the wrong tally on the digital systems, but was corrected quickly (similar to the 85%/95% Arizona voting count).

This wasn't news back then, why did you bring this back up again today?

Do you accept that if there was fraud, that it would be more likely that the GOP were engaging in fraudulent behavior than the DNC, given the GOP controlled the legislature in charge of running the election in the swing states?

Are you going to answer any previous questions put to you, or run away for another few days?

Is holding social media companies liable for content on posted their platforms not a good thing?

I thought you all maintain that they are a private company and can ban whatever they wish. Policing the content posted falls into the same remit.

Did someone call Trump fat on Twitter again?

astrofool wrote: »
    I watched this live, the votes were initially added to the wrong tally on the digital systems, but was corrected quickly (similar to the 85%/95% Arizona voting count).

Do you accept that if there was fraud, that it would be more likely that the GOP were engaging in fraudulent behavior than the DNC, given the GOP controlled the legislature in charge of running the election in the swing states?

Are you going to answer any previous questions put to you, or run away for another few days?

Its the pattern. you get used to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

astrofool wrote: »

You say. Prove it. I see evidence of switching votes. Especially if Trump just lost 20,000 votes, that a pretty big error to make. And Biden gain 20,000 on Trump. That meant Trump lost 20 thousand, and had to gain another 20 thousand to match!

Did someone call Trump fat on Twitter again?

No. The reason he vetoed the defense bill was because it didn't remove section 230 protections for social media giants.

• Advertisement

No. The reason he vetoed the defense bill was because it didn't remove section 230 protections for social media giants.

And why is that important to him, because it would allow him to hold them responsible when somebody on twitter says he is morbidly obese, when he is only regularly obese.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement