Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Are you ignoring the Republican senate election committee meeting held recently? The GOP is alleging fraud happened here and Biden stole the election.

They are alleging without any actual proof though, that is the problem. They provide no hard evidence, they have rumour and stories, claims from people who have been totally unable to verify anything they have said.

Courts work under a system of evidence and proof, the Trump campaign and GOP have provided none. They have conjecture and tales, nothing to actually prove it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭relax carry on

astrofool wrote: »
    Again, all the systems you are questioning are GOP legislatures, what was the GOP aim? What was the plan? Why have the GOP signed off on all of the results? Why haven't any of the cases you bring up also been brought to court by rudy? (where they specifically claim there was no fraud).

Obviously the GOP are in on it too in conjunction with with the saucer people under the supervision of the reverse vampires. Not forgetting the Rand Corporation.

Basically if you are still supporting any of the half baked conspiracy theories about the election being stolen from Trump, there's literally no one you won't consider to be part of the grand plan to thwart the leaders amazing vision for humanity. They may even get to the point of implicating Trump family members in it too if they don't show enough loyalty to #IMPOTUS

• Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Are you ignoring the Republican senate election committee meeting held recently? The GOP is alleging fraud happened here and Biden stole the election.

Republican governor in Georgia, republican election administrator and republican legislature. Are these all in on it with Biden?

Question: why have none of these allegations been made in court? In fact Giuliani et al have always been at pains to state in court that they are not alleging fraud, why not?

I do find it genuinely hilarious when conspiracy theorists push a conspiracy manufactured by the elite that is actively pushing to undermine democratic elections. It's like a conspiracy that makes Nixon a victim of Watergate. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Did they not do a recount?

There only recounting the ballots the voting machine tabulation confirmed, see if the number correct from election week. Most audits are samples. They don’t do a full audit review to establish all the ballots are legitimate.

We saw a limited audit carried out in tiny Antrim county Michigan. On video, counters complained in one count, 130 something write in ballots had the same
    exact signature. Clerk in charge dismissed the concerns, there now counting presidential votes that may be fraudulent.

• Advertisement

There only recounting the ballots the voting machine tabulation confirmed, see if the number correct from election week. Most audits are samples. They don’t do a full audit review to establish all the ballots are legitimate.

We saw a limited audit carried out in tiny Antrim county Michigan. On video, counters complained in one count, 130 something write in ballots had the same
    exact signature. Clerk in charge dismissed the concerns, there now counting presidential votes that may be fraudulent.

The audit was done by a guy who pushed conspiracy theories with bad stats.... Can you clarify on what sources you're using to gather this information? Suspect it would be a great indicator of what you're gonna post next. The Gateway Pundit is a prominent one anyway.

Also care to provide sources that state statistical irregularities and poll watchers/media going home? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

I’m not usually one to ridicule someone’s grammar but your inability to differentiate between there, they’re and their is amusing considering your inability to also differentiate between fact and fiction.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,737 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Then why did they certify the results? Why haven't they alleged fraud in the 60+ court cases they've lodged?

It's almost as if they're saying one thing when lying will send them to jail, and the opposite when there is no penalty for lying.

What's fascinating is how they are playing people like yourself who seem to believe everything they're saying when allowed to lie. Why do you believe all the lying? What is your motive for bringing this information to the thread? (and I mean information in the loosest form possible).

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Republican governor in Georgia, republican election administrator and republican legislature. Are these all in on it with Biden?

Question: why have none of these allegations been made in court? In fact Giuliani et al have always been at pains to state in court that they are not alleging fraud, why not?

Is not alleging fraud Rudy? What’s he alleging then? You lost me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Smee_Again wrote: »
    I’m not usually one to ridicule someone’s grammar but your inability to differentiate between there, they’re and their is amusing considering your inability to also differentiate between fact and fiction.

I think CS's first language is Russian so we should cut him some slack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

It’s over.
    Biden won and will be president.

The election was weeks ago, no credible election fraud was found.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

in rudys own words. that you have to be told this shows how spectacularly uninformed you are. you are weeks behind everybody else here. even the most avid trump supporters are staying away from the nonsense you post.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

This is true but there’s a will-fullness to the ignorance too.

Take Cheerful above, constantly posting conspiracies that are easily debunked yet back he comes with more conspiracies and it’s on he hasn’t done any kind of due diligence on the nonsense he posts.

Also a symptom of Trumpism. An ability to convince yourself that something is in fact the case, despite absolutely zero evidence to back that point of view up. It's an advanced state of delusion.

So it seems you have no idea what the court cases were about. Why don't you look it up instead of making yourself look very foolish.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Well, there plenty of evidence, whistleblowers, have come forward, many are democratic, well surveillance footage, weird vote dumps in am hours, but the media is convincing sufficient people that even courts will believe their lies. Many of the whistleblowers have come forward, the dominion voting machines had a connection to the internet, and this a big red flag. You not allowed to have internet connection, only USB, software connected to the internet can be hacked from outside.. The people there at the polling counting station, saw this occur, then the courts should hear the evidence and then decide. Lower Courts are too afraid to be involved, take it to supreme court, or set up a new court, to look at all the evidence.

So the media is behind all of this? And the justice system therefore is centered around the opinion of media rather than facts and laws? Surely Hilary Clinton should be in jail by now then?

in rudys own words. that you have to be told this shows how spectacularly uninformed you are. you are weeks behind everybody else here. even the most avid trump supporters are staying away from the nonsense you post.

Quote him
    If it was alleging fraud case, yes.. this is not fraud case...

The video cuts off then. I can’t read his mind, and the video presents a very limited context analysis.

A judge asking Rudy what standard of reviews should I apply to fraud here. Ruby answered.

What the evidence Rudy has specifically? Rudy's assertions before this started are not aired. I can’t truly answer this one. Is Rudy saying all the courts cases are not fraud, or just this one?

Need context, more information.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

The video cuts off then. I can’t read his mind, and the video presents a very limited context analysis.

A judge asking Rudy what standard of reviews should I apply to fraud here. Ruby answered.

What the evidence Rudy has specifically? Rudy's assertions before this started are not aired. I can’t truly answer this one. Is Rudy saying all the courts cases are not fraud, or just this one?

what is not clear? rudy is not alleging fraud in the cases he is taking for trump. he is doing that because lying to a judge is taken very seriously. if you want to read the court transcript go to democracydocket.com. all the court transcripts are there. go and read them and then maybe you might be qualified to discuss what is really happened.

Trump is now entering the "my cousin's brother's girlfriend's sister's dog told me....." phase. Sad man.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,483 ✭✭✭weisses

I agree ... Repeat that in your head before claiming the election was rigged...

So the media is behind all of this? And the justice system therefore is centered around the opinion of media rather than facts and laws? Surely Hilary Clinton should be in jail by now then?

The jointly held all reports about Hunter Biden back to not hurt Biden chances. Plenty of evidence the democrat leaning media was out to remove Trump at all costs. It’s no surprise the now claiming election fraud claims are baseless. Even called individuals who said bad things about Hunter business dealings disinformation agents, working with Russia. Truth, slipped out, individuals decided in Washington, to keep news of Biden familiy corruption from getting out till the election was over. Trump not so much! Your fellows are stuck in your biases to notice.

Only possible with Media help Biden got through this calmly. The media downplayed the man suffering old age symptoms and forgetting things on video.. People easily forget that Biden was linked to his son getting a job in Ukraine. The media downplayed evidence his son was corrupt intelligently there too. Justice department investigations are showing this guy is not clean one bit. Biden likely to stop the investigations when he gets in Jan?

FBI covered for Hilary. She erased 35,000 emails and got staff to smash phones showing obvious criminality. Media in the US is divided, they're not neutral. You'll not find many brave, free thinking journalists in big media anymore, there rating based news outlets and will kill stories, if the masters up stairs tell them to.

• Advertisement

Any reason why you're ignoring the background of Powell's whistleblower?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,222 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

You didn't answer his question at all. Do you not think that the courts should have the final say in this? Are they controlled by the democrats as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

Have a watch of this

Any reason why you're ignoring the background of Powell's whistleblower?

I have no enthusiasm for Powell, her twitter page she’s a strange, silly loon least for me. I am interested in people doing proper investigations and call for people to stop fighting over it. Do actual work here to disprove fraud. Fact is votes got counted in the early morning time on 4th, hundreds of thousands of votes appeared to much surprise. It would not take very long, maybe days, a week or two to check the ballots counted in the contested states between 3am and 6am on the 4th and let independent people do verification background check. Find nothing wrong, that would ease many of the concerns for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Trump is now entering the "my cousin's brother's girlfriend's sister's dog told me....." phase. Sad man.

"Fake President" will be his new favourite saying now. He's just a stone cold loser. It's really embarrassing for that country at this stage.

The jointly held all reports about Hunter Biden back to not hurt Biden chances. Plenty of evidence the democrat leaning media was out to remove Trump at all costs. It’s no surprise the now claiming election fraud claims are baseless. Even called individuals who said bad things about Hunter business dealings disinformation agents, working with Russia. Truth, slipped out, individuals decided in Washington, to keep news of Biden familiy corruption from getting out till the election was over. Trump not so much! Your fellows are stuck in your biases to notice.

Only possible with Media help Biden got through this calmly. The media downplayed the man suffering old age symptoms and forgetting things on video.. People easily forget that Biden was linked to his son getting a job in Ukraine. The media downplayed evidence his son was corrupt intelligently there too. Justice department investigations are showing this guy is not clean one bit. Biden likely to stop the investigations when he gets in Jan?

FBI covered for Hilary. She erased 35,000 emails and got staff to smash phones showing obvious criminality. Media in the US is divided, they're not neutral. You'll not find many brave, free thinking journalists in big media anymore, there rating based news outlets and will kill stories, if the masters up stairs tell them to.

I think you hit the bingo full house of crazy conspiracy theories.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

I have no enthusiasm for Powell, her twitter page she’s a strange, silly loon least for me. I am interested in people doing proper investigations and call for people to stop fighting over it. Do actual work here to disprove fraud. Fact is votes got counted in the early morning time on 4th, hundreds of thousands of votes appeared to much surprise. It would not take very long, maybe days, a week or two to check the ballots counted in the contested states between 3am and 6am on the 4th and let independent people do verification background check. Find nothing wrong, that would ease many of the concerns for me.

Usually it is innocent until proven guilty but you would rather a system that says guilty until proven innocent. It is not for Biden to find proof that he didnt do something!

EDIT also, it was not surprising that Trump took the early lead. I was listening to the 538 podcast in week or so before the election and they mentioned a few times, that trump was likely to be ahead on the night, and then lose his lead. This wasnt some strange event. It was predicted many times by many people. This is why Trump kept saying that you need to have a winner on the night.

I think you hit the bingo full house of crazy conspiracy theories.

ABC or CBS anchor admitted on air her bosses killed an Epstein story because the Royal family send them a letter you not be allowed to cover a royal wedding if you air this. Her bosses decided to kill the story. Truth is, the big media will only cover stories the bosses want them to.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,491 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

It's a constant conspiracy circle with most of them.

"Oh look at this "source" that makes this claim"

Source gets discussed and claim gets debunked.

"Well what about this claim?"

Claim gets debunked

"Well I have just come across this claim"

Claim also gets shown to be false.

"Hey has anyone seen this? It's shocking!"

Its the original claim but by a different source.

And the. He immediately goes back at it again with the same debunked video accusations and incredulity that there are 239.2 mil eligible voters

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,491 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Can I suggest a name for this new court? Kangaroo court has a nice ring to it, don’t you think.

Know of a landscaper who would host the venue.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement