Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,491 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

There only recounting the ballots the voting machine tabulation confirmed, see if the number correct from election week. Most audits are samples. They don’t do a full audit review to establish all the ballots are legitimate.

Well if you’re claiming millions of fraudulent ballots a stochastic audit is going to turn up fraudulent ballots. When it doesn’t, your claim of massive fraud is pretty cooked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Lucifer wrote: »
    Usually it is innocent until proven guilty but you would rather a system that says guilty until proven innocent. It is not for Biden to find proof that he didnt do something!

EDIT also, it was not surprising that Trump took the early lead. I was listening to the 538 podcast in week or so before the election and they mentioned a few times, that trump was likely to be ahead on the night, and then lose his lead. This wasnt some strange event. It was predicted many times by many people. This is why Trump kept saying that you need to have a winner on the night.

I think this fellow did an impressive job here presenting the problems with the election results. He looked at NYT times, voting data numbers, and found Biden received 100,000 votes in Michigan in just seven minutes. Have the media looked at his numbers to deny or confirm it? He did on the ground search to find the facts, something CNN and MSBC rarely do, and talked with many people who checked some ballots already and found unusual activity.. Some of it what i already thought before watching it, but its fascinating it shown to have actually occurred by him. Some people have already confirmed they did not vote, but the counting station received mail in votes from them somehow. This aired two days ago and pretty solid investigation. Signing off another time later.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Overheal wrote: »
    Well if you’re claiming millions of fraudulent ballots a stochastic audit is going to turn up fraudulent ballots. When it doesn’t, your claim of massive fraud is pretty cooked.

well obviously the people doing the audit were in on it and knew how to avoid the fraudulent ones. Stands to reason really.

well obviously the people doing the audit were in on it and knew how to avoid the fraudulent ones. Stands to reason really.

Well except the frauditor who mixed up MI and MN

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

It really must be the best run conspiracy against an individual in human history. These people really are absolute geniuses to be able to keep everything so secret.

• Advertisement

I think this fellow did an impressive job here presenting the problems with the election results. He looked at NYT times, voting data numbers, and found Biden received 100,000 votes in Michigan in just seven minutes. Have the media looked at his numbers to deny or confirm it? He did on the ground search to find the facts, something CNN and MSBC rarely do, and talked with many people who checked some ballots already and found unusual activity.. Some of it what i already thought before watching it, but its fascinating it shown to have actually occurred by him. Some people have already confirmed they did not vote, but the counting station received mail in votes from them somehow. This aired two days ago and pretty solid investigation. Signing off another time later.

JFC. do you have any clue how votes are counted in an election? they dont announce the total after each vote is counted. they announce the total after a block of votes is counted. you really are very ignorant on the whole process.

JFC. do you have any clue how votes are counted in an election? they dont announce the total after each vote is counted. they announce the total after a block of votes is counted. you really are very ignorant on the whole process.

He knows why he just doesn’t like the explanation. The Blue Shift is not a brand new phenomenon.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,701 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Oh my God. This is ground breaking. This is a total revelation and the first time we have heard this nearly 2 months after the election.
    This changes everything.

The Trump campaign should bring this to the attention of the authorities in the states where it happened. They will definitely remove all these votes. If they don't the campaign should take depositions from the people who said they didn't vote but had votes counted for them. That'll change things. If that doesn't they should bring court cases about these irregularities. Surely that will be enough for everyone to wake up to this.
    If not, they should get the Supreme Court of the United States of America, the highest court in the land, with a Conservative Bias, with 2 Trump appointees to get involved. Then everyone will realise just who won bigly.

If you started this nonsense 6 weeks ago, at least you wouldn't have been on your own doing so. Right now, you just look like you are 6 weeks behind everyone else.

3 Trump appointees. Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, Barret

Wow who could have forgotten the post-impeachment-can’t-lose-the-next-election clause. It’s so obvious!

https://twitter.com/jlee2733/status/1342872951822147587?s=21

• Advertisement

Overheal wrote: »
    Wow who could have forgotten the post-impeachment-can’t-lose-the-next-election clause. It’s so obvious!

https://twitter.com/jlee2733/status/1342872951822147587?s=21

I would love to know how they think that works. Or maybe I'm better off not knowing.

I would love to know how they think that works. Or maybe I'm better off not knowing.

I’ve left inquiries.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1342817496924086278

Fight to the death . Dam.
    I guess that bomb in Nashville was part of that fight

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1342817496924086278

Fight to the death . Dam.
    I guess that bomb in Nashville was part of that fight

Definitely a dog whistle for more acts of violence. Security to likely be upgraded on governors and in DC

Remember those heat ray cannons the national guard has in the DC area? That was too unethical to use in war but was contemplated for use on BLM protesters? I think a lot of cosplayers would be in for a rude awakening if they tried to get anywhere near the Capitol looking for a fight.

Oh my God. This is ground breaking. This is a total revelation and the first time we have heard this nearly 2 months after the election.
    This changes everything.

The Trump campaign should bring this to the attention of the authorities in the states where it happened. They will definitely remove all these votes. If they don't the campaign should take depositions from the people who said they didn't vote but had votes counted for them. That'll change things. If that doesn't they should bring court cases about these irregularities. Surely that will be enough for everyone to wake up to this.
    If not, they should get the Supreme Court of the United States of America, the highest court in the land, with a Conservative Bias, with 2 Trump appointees to get involved. Then everyone will realise just who won bigly.

If you started this nonsense 6 weeks ago, at least you wouldn't have been on your own doing so. Right now, you just look like you are 6 weeks behind everyone else.

Joshua Philipps vote data statistics are from two days ago. Not sure if I Am six weeks behind :)

He studied the flow of votes throughout the night, and into the 4th. At 6.31am a massive surge of votes got reported., Up till that point, Trump was way ahead. Near to 150,000 new votes got counted. Biden received almost 95 percent of the vote, Trump 5 percent. It’s irregular spike that appears to have taken only seven seonds.. Biden flipped the state, at this time.

Wisconsin was more odd. The five minutes between 3.37 and 3.42am- 168,000 thousand votes got tallied. Biden got 85 percent of the vote, Trump 14 percent. The surges for Biden are very impressive for short periods of time, or Joshau has caught the fraud happening at the exact times and points to do a real investigation here?

The surges in other swing states seem to have all occurred in a very similar pattern of time.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

The jointly held all reports about Hunter Biden back to not hurt Biden chances. Plenty of evidence the democrat leaning media was out to remove Trump at all costs. It’s no surprise the now claiming election fraud claims are baseless. Even called individuals who said bad things about Hunter business dealings disinformation agents, working with Russia. Truth, slipped out, individuals decided in Washington, to keep news of Biden familiy corruption from getting out till the election was over. Trump not so much! Your fellows are stuck in your biases to notice.

Only possible with Media help Biden got through this calmly. The media downplayed the man suffering old age symptoms and forgetting things on video.. People easily forget that Biden was linked to his son getting a job in Ukraine. The media downplayed evidence his son was corrupt intelligently there too. Justice department investigations are showing this guy is not clean one bit. Biden likely to stop the investigations when he gets in Jan?

FBI covered for Hilary. She erased 35,000 emails and got staff to smash phones showing obvious criminality. Media in the US is divided, they're not neutral. You'll not find many brave, free thinking journalists in big media anymore, there rating based news outlets and will kill stories, if the masters up stairs tell them to.
    I have no enthusiasm for Powell, her twitter page she’s a strange, silly loon least for me. I am interested in people doing proper investigations and call for people to stop fighting over it. Do actual work here to disprove fraud. Fact is votes got counted in the early morning time on 4th, hundreds of thousands of votes appeared to much surprise. It would not take very long, maybe days, a week or two to check the ballots counted in the contested states between 3am and 6am on the 4th and let independent people do verification background check. Find nothing wrong, that would ease many of the concerns for me.
    ABC or CBS anchor admitted on air her bosses killed an Epstein story because the Royal family send them a letter you not be allowed to cover a royal wedding if you air this. Her bosses decided to kill the story. Truth is, the big media will only cover stories the bosses want them to.

Mod:

I suggest you stay on topic or the next mod action will be a threadban.

There is a forum for the above ramblings, I suggest you visit it.

Conspiracy Theories

Joshua Philipps vote data statistics are from two days ago. Not sure if I Am six weeks behind :)

He studied the flow of votes throughout the night, and into the 4th. At 6.31am a massive surge of votes got reported., Up till that point, Trump was way ahead. Near to 150,000 new votes got counted. Biden received almost 95 percent of the vote, Trump 5 percent. It’s irregular spike that appears to have taken only seven seonds.. Biden flipped the state, at this time.

Wisconsin was more odd. The five minutes between 3.37 and 3.42am- 168,000 thousand votes got tallied. Biden got 85 percent of the vote, Trump 14 percent. The surges for Biden are very impressive for short periods of time, or Joshau has caught the fraud happening at the exact times and points to do a real investigation here?

The surges in other swing states seem to have all occurred in a very similar pattern of time.

your incredulity is not proof of fraud.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,447 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

The jointly held all reports about Hunter Biden back to not hurt Biden chances. Plenty of evidence the democrat leaning media was out to remove Trump at all costs. It’s no surprise the now claiming election fraud claims are baseless. Even called individuals who said bad things about Hunter business dealings disinformation agents, working with Russia. Truth, slipped out, individuals decided in Washington, to keep news of Biden familiy corruption from getting out till the election was over. Trump not so much! Your fellows are stuck in your biases to notice.

Only possible with Media help Biden got through this calmly. The media downplayed the man suffering old age symptoms and forgetting things on video.. People easily forget that Biden was linked to his son getting a job in Ukraine. The media downplayed evidence his son was corrupt intelligently there too. Justice department investigations are showing this guy is not clean one bit. Biden likely to stop the investigations when he gets in Jan?

FBI covered for Hilary. She erased 35,000 emails and got staff to smash phones showing obvious criminality. Media in the US is divided, they're not neutral. You'll not find many brave, free thinking journalists in big media anymore, there rating based news outlets and will kill stories, if the masters up stairs tell them to.

More straws than Worzel Gummage having a w*nk.

Trump lost. Bigly. That’s all that matters.

:)

Necro wrote: »
    Mod:

I suggest you stay on topic or the next mod action will be a threadban.

There is a forum for the above ramblings, I suggest you visit it.

Conspiracy Theories

Leave thread, no need. I am on topic matter of fact. Again there a group support supported by some mods, so not a place now for to me continue :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Leave thread, no need. I am on topic matter of fact. Again there a group support supported by some mods, so not a place now for to me continue :)

Mod:

Don't post in this thread again

• Advertisement

fullstop wrote: »
    More straws than Worzel Gummage having a w*nk.

Trump lost. Bigly. That’s all that matters.

:)

that is a turn of phrase I won't forget in a hurry.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,701 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Half expect to see Trump tweet that a discussion forum in Ireland is shutting down someone who has evidence of voter fraud.
    It would be completely on brand for the clusterfcuk type of behaviour he and his supporters have gone on with since the election.

Look at this.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1342832582606598144

• Registered Users Posts: 12,590 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Half expect to see Trump tweet that a discussion forum in Ireland is shutting down someone who has evidence of voter fraud.
    It would be completely on brand for the clusterfcuk type of behaviour he and his supporters have gone on with since the election.

Post 2016, half the American political scene went insane that Russians had rigged the US presidential election, with conspiracy theories up to and including golden showers in Moscow hotel rooms. All of this madness was entertained seriously. So they're not really in a position to be throwing stones now the other half is questioning the validity of the 2020 election. It is part and parcel of US elections that the losing side is going to believe the result was rigged because multicultural societies are low trust societies.

Either way, the truth is the result isnt important. The policies do not change.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭joe40

Sand wrote: »
    Post 2016, half the American political scene went insane that Russians had rigged the US presidential election, with conspiracy theories up to and including golden showers in Moscow hotel rooms. All of this madness was entertained seriously. So they're not really in a position to be throwing stones now the other half is questioning the validity of the 2020 election. It is part and parcel of US elections that the losing side is going to believe the result was rigged because multicultural societies are low trust societies.

No, no comparison to what Trump is doing..

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭drogon.

Since this morning, Trump has attacked the following via Twitter

- Democrats
    - FBI
    - Depart of Justice
    - New York Times
    - Supreme Court
    - Republicans
    - Mitch McConnel

On top of that called the US a third world country, cause Afghanistan run a better election than the US (Apparently) and senior legal counsel for Trump calling Pence a traitor, seemingly putting pressure on the guy for some courage on the 6th of Jan.

So all is well in the Trumpland by the sound of it !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,028 ✭✭✭Christy42

Influenced the 2016 election is I believe the phrase you are looking for. Course then you can't scream both sides as Trump continues to drag US politics further into the gutter. Or blame people being different colours to each other which is one of the weirder and dumber excuses for this entire charade I have seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,452 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

The Russians did influence the 2016 election, that's undeniable, the evidence of this has led to many many convictions (some of those who obstructed the evidence or did not flip had their sentences pardoned). Are these facts disputed by you?
    The is zero evidence shown that the dnc or Biden supporters influenced or committed voter fraud in the 2020 election.
    They are not the same

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Notmything

Are you ignoring the Republican senate election committee meeting held recently? The GOP is alleging fraud happened here and Biden stole the election.

Seriously!!! The party that lost the presidential election is alleging fraud and have set up a totally non partisan committee to investigate same and they are calling foul.

Well colour me shocked. Even without any credible evidence I'm convinced

• Registered Users Posts: 12,590 ✭✭✭✭Sand

duploelabs wrote: »
    The Russians did influence the 2016 election, that's undeniable, the evidence of this has led to many many convictions (some of those who obstructed the evidence or did not flip had their sentences pardoned). Are these facts disputed by you?
    The is zero evidence shown that the dnc or Biden supporters influenced or committed voter fraud in the 2020 election.
    They are not the same

Oh no, I'm not wading into the mudpit of US electoral politics with you. In the ultimate battle between Coke and Pepsi, the stakes could not be lower.

I'm just laughing at people who in the aftermath of the 2016 election entertained conspiracy theories about golden showers in Moscow hotel rooms now beside themselves that anyone might question the outcome of the 2020 election.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,452 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Oh no, I'm not wading into the mudpit of US electoral politics with you. In the ultimate battle between Coke and Pepsi, the stakes could not be lower.

I'm just laughing at people who in the aftermath of the 2016 election entertained conspiracy theories about golden showers in Moscow hotel rooms now beside themselves that anyone might question the outcome of the 2020 election.
    If you're refeering to the steele dossier, most of that has been proven right.
    Using the coke/Pepsi analogy to describe the two instances that you're referring to is a complete misrepresentation of the facts. One situation had court cases, evidences, convictions (17 wasn't it?),and the findings were made by bipartisan committees.
    The 2020 situation is nothing like that. And just because you say otherwise, doesn't mean it is so

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement