Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,698 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Thread should be renamed "Trump bashing zone- no Biden comments permitted"

Maybe you should just go to Parler.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Parler is hilarious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Why do other posters allow more than one opinion over there?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Oh boo hoo hoo

The bad people won't allow me to post lies and insinuations without calling me out on it

Oh boo hoo hoo

The bad people won't allow me to post lies and insinuations without calling me out on it

I posted about his age and his level of risk
    No lies.

• Advertisement

No idea. Apparently though, the opinion which exists there is one you will be comfortable with.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

No idea. Apparently though, the opinion which exists there is one you will be comfortable with.

provided they are happy to provide ID before creating an account.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,028 ✭✭✭Christy42

By saying he is high risk because of his age?

More fact than cheap shot.

It's irrelevant, hence why it is a cheap shot. Biden is at little risk at a rally or inauguration since he can be kept distanced from anyone and everyone. The lack of rallies and inauguration will be for the safety of the general public.

No lies.

"Oh boo hoo hoo

The bad people won't allow me to post lies and insinuations without calling me out on it"

Ye are just a pack of bullies.

• Advertisement

Calling someone out for posting BS is now considered bullying?

I thought you Trump fans were the bastions of "free speech" and it was the damn liberal lefties who are the whinging snowflakes?

My my my, how much has changed in a month :pac:

Calling someone out for posting BS is now considered bullying?

I thought you Trump fans were the bastions of "free speech" and it was the damn liberal lefties who are the whinging snowflakes?

My my my, how much has changed in a month :pac:

Saying Biden is high risk because of his age isnt "bs"

I didn't call anyone a liberal lefty or a snowflake. Never.
    Now you are all just ganging up on me .A real pack mentality. Bullies

Ah would ya stop with the poor me routine :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

I didn't call anyone a liberal lefty or a snowflake. Never.

A bona fide flounce. How cool is that.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,590 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

If you have a problem with posts or posters report them

Just because people have differing views to you does not make them "bullies"

Either leave the thread, or report the posts you think are inappropriate.

You're reminding me of Trump himself with the whinging and complaining at this point. The time is very close for all of us to focus on and judge Biden in his role as President.

But, until the 20th of January and particularly as Trump is carrying on as he is, anyone left sniping around the edges in an effort change the narrative from the one which is most relevant deserves to be called out on it.

You're like a soldier left on an island in the pacific still fighting a war that ended months previously.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

No lies.

I just read back since your comment. Nobody mentioned age since your comment.

Either leave the thread, or report the posts you think are inappropriate.

You're reminding me of Trump himself with the whinging and complaining at this point. The time is very close for all of us to focus on and judge Biden in his role as President.

But, until the 20th of January and particularly as Trump is carrying on as he is, anyone left sniping around the edges in an effort change the narrative from the one which is most relevant deserves to be called out on it.

You're like a soldier left on an island in the pacific still fighting a war that ended months previously.

All I said was biden is high risk because of his age.

6 or 7 of you then ganged up on me. I was told to get off the site and go join some far right forum.

I think the reason people had a go at you was the teleprompter comment. Most consider that put to bed since the debates.

Not attacking you on your own or anything. At least you still have the guts to post since trumps loss.

EDIT also this is probably a bad time for digs like that, with so many off work for christmas, there is bound to be quite a few online to come back at you.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,492 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

MEANWHILE... Legal Eagle makes a great point by the way:

Republicans spin the Covid-19 bill as "a relief bill filled with pork" - when in, actual congressional reality, it's the 2021 federal budget/spending bill, with Covid-19 relief attached as a walloping fat rider to it.

So on top of everything else, if Trump hadn't signed the spending bill there would be no Covid relief (also incl mortgage/eviction moratorium expiring Dec 31), and the government would be shutdown perhaps indefinitely, perhaps even until Biden is inaugurated, because the 116th Congress ends on January 3rd and with it, every House or Senate proposed bill that hasn't been passed into law - Congress would have likely had to redraft a whole new bill in January and go through *all that*. As it is, some federal workers waited more than 6 years for their back pay from the 2013 shutdown, and I don't know if they've paid workers for the last blockbuster Trump shutdown.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,590 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

6 or 7 of you then ganged up on me. I was told to get off the site and go join some far right forum.

Just because the other Trump supporters have abandoned him in this thread does not mean others are ganging up on you. Now drop it or I'll make this a proper echo chamber and threadban you

Also, how many people here are not 'going to DC' for the 1/6 rally? Any K Pop fans here?

https://twitter.com/parlertakes/status/1343677896368377857?s=20

I'm not "going" and so is my wife!

Is this what they want to avoid???

537453.JPG

Couldnt go for the SMS option as I had to use the hotels phone number where I will be staying. The Four Seasons wouldnt mind Im sure.

House defeats Trump's NDAA veto by 2/3rds majority. Onto the Senate

house-override-veto.jpg

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/6395/all-actions-without-amendments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,998 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Overheal wrote: »
    Also, how many people here are not 'going to DC' for the 1/6 rally? Any K Pop fans here?

I didn't not miss the Pope's visit to the Phoenix park and I definitely won't be not missing this!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,168 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Overheal wrote: »

Just spent a happy 10 minutes submitting about 20 rsvps

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭oldtimeyfella

People do realise that they are handing Trump and Co. a ready-made excuse for low attendance at this thing by registering fake names?

If left to their own devices they would have looked silly when no one turns up to the event. Now they can use the excuse that they are being suppressed by an organised campaign.

People do realise that they are handing Trump and Co. a ready-made excuse for low attendance at this thing by registering fake names?

If left to their own devices they would have looked silly when no one turns up to the event. Now they can use the excuse that they are being suppressed by an organised campaign.

I'm pretty sure they're coming out of this looking silly no matter what...

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭drogon.

Don't the folks over there not understand the process ?

Sure they can object to the certification, but then both houses will have to vote not to certify.

Even in worst case if the Senate votes not to certify - since Republicans holds a majority, the house won't as the Democrats hold the majority there. The folks are just hyping themselves for a huge disappointment!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,168 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

People signing up fake names is not an excuse for why there might be low attendance, its also not suppressing them either as its a free event with no limit on attendance, the hope is they will not learn from their previous mistake and announce total signups before the event and look absolutely idiotic when a fraction of that number turn up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement