Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Randle P. McMurphy

Billy Mays wrote: »

There was a time when these lunatics were a small minority of the GOP. These days they are mainstream. That country is going to hell in a hand basket.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Warnock and Ossoff up in the early count, I wonder if the same posters will be alleging fraud when the gap narrows as more votes are counted.

#stopthecount

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Dems nearly 200k ahead but mostly early votes being counted. Going by Trump's logic this election is all over. #STOPTHECOUNT

• Registered Users Posts: 14,020 ✭✭✭✭briany

Smee_Again wrote: »
    Warnock and Ossoff up in the early count, I wonder if the same posters will be alleging fraud when the gap narrows as more votes are counted.

#stopthecount

(Puts on MAGA hat, ironically)

Any time a Democrat wins, it is fradulant because being a Democrat is a mental illness caused by 5g and mentally ill people shouldn't be allowed to vote. So says Q anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

CNN just had a segment about a lunch meeting between Trump and Pence where Pence apparently informed Trump of what he can and cannot do tomorrow. Essentially telling Trump all he can do is certify the result and no more. They said it was tense.

Also apparently Pence spent hours over the last few days with someone to figure out what he was to do tomorrow.

I’m expecting some tweets soon and then a massive tweet storm tomorrow. Grab the popcorn (btw I don’t think Trump gives two $hits about what happens in Georgia).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭SnazzyPig

Anyone have a link to watch cnn online?

Try a subscription.

It's what pays for news.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,514 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

SnazzyPig wrote: »
    Try a subscription.

It's what pays for news.

You know, I pay for cable in my apt rent, but it does not endow me with cable login bc it’s a block subscription.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭SnazzyPig

Overheal wrote: »
    You know, I pay for cable in my apt rent, but it does not endow me with cable login bc it’s a block subscription.

I live in a part of Ireland that has crappier broadband Svalbard but I get Sky, BBC an CNN as if I was living next door to the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.....

go figure...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

• Registered Users Posts: 21,699 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Trump might actually do us a favour and set fire to everyone before he crawls away.

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1346650696683282439

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Ah jaysus. Plan B could be Doonbeg.

Not a bad idea- we have Biden's support and we can offer Trump asylum. win/win for Irish American partisan support.

She blocked me for scratching at the peel stickers that kept her reality together.

https://twitter.com/Overheal/status/1346659459863638021?s=20

In case anyone needed more reassurance, in the Parler Age, that conservatives are not resilient enough to stand tall in a marketplace of ideas.

Her rebuttal when she blocked was "remember about enemies foreign and domestic" - /facepalm that is not a blank cheque for unlimited and arbitrary power.

I thought she would have been interested in strong fact checking.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,373 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Looks pretty clean now, Democrats win both run offs and regain control of the senate.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Looks pretty clean now, Democrats win both run offs and regain control of the senate.

Oh please let this be true.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Trump supporters and Proud boys fighting either the police in DC last night. Guess 'blue lives matter' slogan is being dropped..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,805 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Oh please let this be true.

And if it is...

https://twitter.com/jonfavs/status/1346700247309852673?s=20

Roger Stone was wheeled out last night, as was this bloated bag of rancid ham

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1346618556088262658?s=20

It'd be hard to find a more despicable line of scumbags than those who slavishly follow Trump around.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

everlast75 wrote: »

Well he did say they’d never tire of winning.

Unfortunately it was for the democrats.

everlast75 wrote: »
    Roger Stone was wheeled out last night, as was this bloated bag of rancid ham

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1346618556088262658?s=20

It'd be hard to find a more despicable line of scumbags than those who slavishly follow Trump around.

It'd be hard to find a more cut and dry example of sedition. Guess we will know in 15 days. Doubt prosecutors would even flap about it until then. The same manner of speech would be far more incriminating after Biden is already counted in or inaugurated.

Overheal wrote: »
    It'd be hard to find a more cut and dry example of sedition. Guess we will know in 15 days. Doubt prosecutors would even flap about it until then. The same manner of speech would be far more incriminating after Biden is already counted in or inaugurated.

What I've learned about the law in the U.S. in Trump's tenure is that crimes committed by rich people are hard to get over the line, whereas crime committed by poor people somehow is extremely easy to get over the line.

• Advertisement

I know this is a comedic tweet, but I'm feeling a little giddy at the prospect of Mitch being humbled today..

https://twitter.com/notcapnamerica/status/1346662288485457920?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Dillonb3

Looks like Blue Lives don't matter any more. Disgusting that Trump and the Republicans are encouraging these violent rioters.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,599 ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

rossie1977 wrote: »
    Trump supporters and Proud boys fighting either the police in DC last night. Guess 'blue lives matter' slogan is being dropped..

What are you talking about. Trump supporters don't care about democrat lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

What are you talking about. Trump supporters don't care about democrat lives.

blue as in police not blue as in democrat

Ossof now leading by 12.8K votes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Fakediamond

SnazzyPig wrote: »
    Try a subscription.

It's what pays for news.

I have it on my free to air box on the telly.

Dillonb3 wrote: »
    Ossof now leading by 12.8K votes

Most of the remaining votes to be covered are from dem areas. This is over. Pretty unbelievable that Georgia elected 2 Dem senators. Fair play to Trump.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Most of the remaining votes to be covered are from dem areas. This is over. Pretty unbelievable that Georgia elected 2 Dem senators. Fair play to Trump.

It is hard to decide who did more for Democrat votes. Stacey Abrams or Donald Trump.

• Advertisement

namloc1980 wrote: »

Also Ossof is closing in on 0.5% recount threshold, claimed 98% of the most recent DeKalb county vote

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement