Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,686 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Such a failure of security

Anyone of those nutjob protestors could be armed or have a bomb etc.

Jaw dropping really

So Biden won't be certified today?

We'll see, doesn't need to take that long, lockdown the building, run off the people outside, take out those arrested inside. Only needs to take a couple of hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,766 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Police want to avoid unnecessary deaths presumably.

There is barely a few hundred people there after all.

Welcome to boards Sean Spicer.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

What were seeing is straight out of the fascist playbook.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,172 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Ohmeha wrote: »
    I haven't noticed even one non-white protestor. What a surprise

RTÉ had one on Six One earlier.

• Advertisement

From what I can see around the Capitol Builing.. A few hundred. The rest have gone home.

Have you misplaced your glasses? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

BREAKING: 1 person shot inside the U.S. Capitol, CPR in progress

Source?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,212 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Picture on CNN of an internal door to the Senate chamber barricaded by a large bureau, the glass panels of the door have been smashed from outside and Police or Security inside have pistols aimed at the smashed panels.

Bonkers stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Police want to avoid unnecessary deaths presumably.

There is barely a few hundred people there after all.

Mod

Stop it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

unconfirmed reports of somebody shot inside the capitol building

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

But Pence could well be sworn in yet.

Trump needs to be removed by Congress, but he also needs to be shown doing it voluntarily to stand any chance of diffusing things.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,482 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

pjohnson wrote: »
    Have you misplaced your glasses? :pac:

Have you? When the camera pans out there's clearly not many there. Those standing outside are just waving their flags.

funnydoggy wrote: »
    Source?

PBS just said.

We'll see, doesn't need to take that long, lockdown the building, run off the people outside, take out those arrested inside. Only needs to take a couple of hours.

If the republicans keep objecting it'll take many many hours to complete - 15+ at least.

• walshb wrote: »
    He should be stopped. Not allowed any more time..

An absolute scumbag

And worse are those that put him there..

Have to agree. I was watching the debate and right up to the minute recess was called Trump was getting support by the likes of Lauren Broebert. Shame on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,607 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Picture on CNN of an internal door to the Senate chamber barricaded by a large bureau, the glass panels of the door have been smashed from outside and Police or Security inside have pistols aimed at the smashed panels.

Bonkers stuff.
    So much of presidency has bordered on Parody this is the correct way for it to end.

PBS saying a source inside the paramedics confirms that somebody has been shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,530 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

ongarite wrote: »

I'm trying to understand why; as the minutes pass and my confusion and anxiety diminish on that, we aren't seeing Mass violence, aside from the gunfire in the capitol, which, the NG isn't any use for, you can't roll a tank into the rotunda. They drill on these things I have to trust they'll figure this out, shortly. It already looks like rally organizers are getting the majority of the crowds to disperse from the steps.

End of the GOP, though, if Trump/DOJ doesn't stop this violence now, and the objections do not end. They cannot have their cake and eat it too. We weren't even an hour into the first objection, with 13 hours of that to go. They aren't going to get more peaceful.

I actually think he'll refuse to leave the White House now on the 20th. He's going to burn the whole place down.

A curse he was ever elected.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

NSFW

Woman being taken away by paramedics. Doesnt look good at all

https://twitter.com/inminivanhell/status/1346910320502087682?s=20

namloc1980 wrote: »
    If the republicans keep objecting it'll take many many hours to complete - 15+ at least.

Will even they want to drag it out further? Granted some Trumphards will but normal Republicans surely want this over so they can try and evaluate whats left of their reputation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

Someone report that a black person is defacing a statue of lincoln in the capitol, national guard would be there in a minute

Will even they want to drag it out further? Granted some Trumphards will but normal Republicans surely want this over so they can try and evaluate whats left of their reputation.
    it only requires one senator and one congress person to object.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,212 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

If there happened to be some crossfire in the vicinity of Cruz or Gaetz or Rubio or Hawley or a selection of other tulips, it wouldn't be the worst thing.

Every cloud etc.

Only takes 1 Representative and 1 Senator to object and stall the whole thing. There's enough Trump loyalists who will still go through with those objections.

Seems like they're all over the building.

https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1346905425543917573

• Overheal wrote: »
    I'm trying to understand why; as the minutes pass and my confusion and anxiety diminish on that, we aren't seeing Mass violence, aside from the gunfire in the capitol, which, the NG isn't any use for, you can't roll a tank into the rotunda. They drill on these things I have to trust they'll figure this out, shortly. It already looks like rally organizers are getting the majority of the crowds to disperse from the steps.

End of the GOP, though, if Trump/DOJ doesn't stop this violence now, and the objections do not end. They cannot have their cake and eat it too. We weren't even an hour into the first objection, with 13 hours of that to go. They aren't going to get more peaceful.

It appears defence department are acting up behind the scenes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

I think the entire country can be certified today.

man-up-strait-jacket-2890083.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement