Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

NSFW

Woman being taken away by paramedics. Doesnt look good at all

https://twitter.com/inminivanhell/status/1346910320502087682?s=20

This is the price of this man's nonsense.

In many ways I see these people as victims of propaganda fed to them through news networks.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,593 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 19,811 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Note.

He is *not* telling them to go home

• Registered Users Posts: 21,704 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

From what I can see around the Capitol Builing.. A few hundred. The rest have gone home.

Clear now why you hated Pat Kenny talking about Trump for the last 4 years.

GTF with the making light of this.

Too late now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,502 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

In what is supposed to be the greatest democracy on earth , the justice department refused to deploy the national guard....what the hell are we watching? This is like something out of darkest Africa !

Rubio. Republican now throwing Trump under the bus with one or two others...

I’d say genuine republicans are looking at this going..fffffkkkkkk... I’d doubt now you’ll see another Republican President for 20 years... they’ve blown and are blowing themselves up in a massive display of petulance, criminality and anti democratic acts....

I always said in every country, you can never trust the right... and in the greatest democracy on earth.....right now... that’s being proven.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,534 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

eeepaulo wrote: »
    Someone report that a black person is defacing a statue of lincoln in the capitol, national guard would be there in a minute

tenor.gif?itemid=14289079
    trcc5lsycq251.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,766 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Only takes 1 Representative and 1 Senator to object and stall the whole thing. There's enough Trump loyalists who will still go through with those objections.

True.

I almost feel sorry for the sane Republicans that were there.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,534 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

No,

Trump realizing his Cabinet is standing in front of him with papers to remove him from office if he doesn't unf!ck this 5 minutes ago.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭Endintheclowns

Looks fairly peaceful tbh well the vast majority anyway. Good to see Trump call for peace also. Crazy stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,780 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

A new low has been reached in American politics today. Very alarming and deeply concerning events for everyone.

A huge proportion of the US electorate is now completely radicalized and will not accept in any way the will of the people who elected Joe Biden in November.

Where are the National Guard in all of this mess?

• This is the price of this man's nonsense.

In many ways I see these people as victims of propaganda fed to them through news networks.

That is a defining image. Probably an innocent staffer. Looks grave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Looks fairly peaceful tbh well the vast majority anyway. Good to see Trump call for peace also. Crazy stuff.

Nothing like...guns drawn in the building, shots fired.. woman shot

Strumms wrote: »
    In what is supposed to be the greatest democracy on earth , the justice department refused to deploy the national guard....what the hell are we watching? This is like something out of darkest Africa !

Rubio. Republican now throwing Trump under the bus with one or two others...

I’d say genuine republicans are looking at this going..fffffkkkkkk... I’d doubt now you’ll see another Republican President for 20 years... they’ve blown and are blowing themselves up in a massive display of petulance, criminality and anti democratic acts....

I always said in every country, you can never trust the right... and in the greatest democracy on earth.....right now... that’s being proven.

The Republican Party will need to wait a generation to try and have any serious attempt.

• Looks fairly peaceful tbh well the vast majority anyway. Good to see Trump call for peace also. Crazy stuff.

What the **** is peaceful about that?

Space cadet.

pjohnson wrote: »
    True.

I almost feel sorry for the sane Republicans that were there.

Almost but not quite. They all got on the Trump train.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Dillonb3

If he still wants to run in 2024 any opponent should just play a side by side video of his speech today along with the protestors storming into the capitol

What he should say... is ... go home... but he’s not, just... “thanks, don’t be violent,” he is enabling this..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,607 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

all hail Speaker Jebidiah Springfield

ErExRP3VoAkHj43?format=jpg&name=medium

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

All the attempts to stop a check of the numbers has led to this. Seems easier now to let Trump look at the numbers, let them check it and prove he lost.
    Why didn't they just do that.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭Endintheclowns

What the **** is peaceful about that?

Space cadet.

Why the insults? I'm watching it live on Sky all I see is people standing around.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,403 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Like Trump, Rudy needs to be removed and gagged..

The U.S. is truly a fooking basket case!

all hail Speaker Jebidiah Springfield

ErExRP3VoAkHj43?format=jpg&name=medium

He can use that on his next job application

Dillonb3 wrote: »
    If he still wants to run in 2024 any opponent should just play a side by side video of his speech today along with the protestors storming into the capitol

He is fûcked...

Biden and Harris will be conducting his business not very much in the public eye for a while, notwithstanding covid... there will be a hell of a security detail.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,811 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

All the attempts to stop a check of the numbers has led to this. Seems easier now to let Trump look at the numbers, let them check it and prove he lost.
    Why didn't they just do that.

He had 61 runs at it in court ffs.

Don't for one moment think anyone is to blame but Trump and his enablers

• Subscribers Posts: 41,656 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

JupiterKid wrote: »
    A new low has been reached in American politics today. Very alarming and deeply concerning events for everyone.

A huge proportion of the US electorate is now completely radicalized and will not accept in any way the will of the people who elected Joe Biden in November.

Where are the National Guard in all of this mess?

The national guard refused a request by the D.C mayor to act, because she's the mayor, not the governor

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Seems like they're all over the building.

https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1346905425543917573

Any Trump fans want to downplay this as this tool is calling it a revolution? Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,607 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

pjohnson wrote: »
    He can use that on his next job application

job?

Woman in critical condition after being shot in the chest on the grounds according to CNN.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,403 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Strumms wrote: »
    What he should say... is ... go home... but he’s not, just... “thanks, don’t be violent,” he is enabling this..

Exactly. Created it, and furthering it..

And the tweet doesn’t fool me..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement