Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Why the insults? I'm watching it live on Sky all I see is people standing around.

try a better channel. the others are showing a woman being wheeled out with a gunshot in her chest.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,959 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

The only thing I'm surprised about is that its taken so long for Trumps supporters to take action.

BLM and Antifa have rioted, looted, destroyed and killed for the last 9 months, aided and abetted by the Democratic party who have persistently used the Race card.
    Tensions have been stoked for the best part of a year and the Democrats have been like a red rag to a bull.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,732 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

All the attempts to stop a check of the numbers has led to this. Seems easier now to let Trump look at the numbers, let them check it and prove he lost.
    Why didn't they just do that.

Because trump doesn't know how to count, it's how he lost all his money.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,704 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Dillonb3 wrote: »
    If he still wants to run in 2024 any opponent should just play a side by side video of his speech today along with the protestors storming into the capitol

He will never ever be let run for office again.

This has probably ensured his children and Jared don't either.

(Looking for positives here)

The only thing I'm surprised about is that its taken so long for Trumps supporters to take action.

BLM and Antifa have rioted, looted, destroyed and killed for the last 9 months, aided and abetted by the Democratic party who have persistently used the Race card.
    Tensions have been stoked for the best part of a year and the Democrats have been like a red rag to a bull.
    Absolute rubbish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

America 'liberating' itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,534 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

IS AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

ErE0YqOXIAExheQ?format=jpg&name=large

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

YAWN.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Where's the national guard?
    A reminder that this is less than two miles from where authorities were willing to clamp right down and gas the hell out of... priests peacefully protesting outside their own church.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,607 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

ErE0umFXAAEanl7?format=jpg&name=small

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

everlast75 wrote: »
    He had 61 runs at it in court ffs.

Don't for one moment think anyone is to blame but Trump and his enablers

And everyone of those courts stopped a simple check.

I cant see the count continuing today. PBS have just said that they will have to do a full secret service sweep before the VP goes back in,.

All the attempts to stop a check of the numbers has led to this. Seems easier now to let Trump look at the numbers, let them check it and prove he lost.
    Why didn't they just do that.

Or they could just run future elections on a capture the flag style basis? Both sets of armed supporters get to storm the capitol and which ever side gets to the flag first wins the election.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭Endintheclowns

try a better channel. the others are showing a woman being wheeled out with a gunshot in her chest.

Fair enough if true like I said I'm just watching it on Sky as it's the only news channel I have and all they have is footage of people standing around.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,543 ✭✭✭This is it

Are you still spouting this "I'm not a Trump supporter but..." nonsense? You were called on it in November too

• Registered Users Posts: 19,811 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Cruz, Rubio, Conway, Ivanka, Jones all telling people to respect the police.

****ers stoked the flames and then complain about the fire.

**** them and their hollow concern.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Capitol building in Georgia now breached.
    Reportedly.

And Kansas.

there is a thread in the CT forum that you would LOVE. It is full of similar unsubstantiated, unsourced, bull****.

I'm nice and comfortable, shouldn't have to move for an hour or more, so hopefully CNN keeps the feed going as the cops clear these losers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

They followed Trumps suggestion and have tried to intimidate the representatives of elected chambers because of a BIG LIE (false news) about an election being stolen.

You know that, any other spin is mendacious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,732 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

And every recount confirmed the numbers so for trump it was:

*lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*
    *lose*

Like the loser he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Dillonb3

He will never ever be let run for office again.

This has probably ensured his children and Jared don't either.

(Looking for positives here)

I think Tom Cotton's gamble at the weekend, releasing a statement saying he'll accept the results and distancing from Cruz's and Hawley's stance, might work in his favor long term

• Registered Users Posts: 11,607 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Fair enough if true like I said I'm just watching it on Sky as it's the only news channel I have and all they have is footage of people standing around.

Here's a CNN stream: https://www.livenewsnow.com/american/cnn-news-usa.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭Endintheclowns

I wonder if any of these lads are armed?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,403 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Hilarious country... Grown toddlers with costumes and guns playing out what they see in the movies

• Registered Users Posts: 19,811 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Because there was no "there there".

There *were* recounts by hand.

Trump's crowd were there.

All electoral laws were followed.

It's this kind of trying to appease Trump has gotten us to where we are today.

The ****er should have been removed over the call to the ukraine.

The Republican senators who didn't vote to remove are all responsible.

Everyone seen this coming.

Everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,212 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

I wonder if any of these lads are armed?

Odds are.

A woman has been shot in the chest, somewhere on the grounds. Nobody is saying on what side she is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭simongurnick

everlast75 wrote: »
    Cruz, Rubio, Conway, Ivanka, Jones all telling people to respect the police.

****ers stoked the flames and then complain about the fire.

**** them and their hollow concern.

Very similar to Ian Paisley

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭CtevenSrowder

A bunch of people who will no doubt bang on about 'freedom' all the time doing everything in their power to have theirs taken away. Numpties.

• Advertisement

Reports of gunfire inside Capitol now. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement