Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,502 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Christy42 wrote: »
    House reps and senators don't normally go into hiding? Those people are not meant to be there.

It is weird that the security there is so bad. Someone mentioned they have a lot of armed police but they were obviously pretty insufficient to deal with a large scale terrorist threat.

You expect terrorist threats though from elsewhere, enemies...

Whatever about national guard... where the fûck are the cops ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭Endintheclowns

Looks like much ado about nothing now tbh. Hopefully it peters out.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

humberklog wrote: »
    Maybe you are, not me.

I'm laughing at the photos and vids of hicks with their feet up on desks and what not.

Jebediah Springfield was funny. Should make it easier to identify him though.

Crowd outside dissipating unfortunately. ****ers will have cleared before National Guard arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

Reports of multiple officers injured.

Can you share a link to some of those reports?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,340 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Strumms wrote: »
    You expect terrorist threats though from elsewhere, enemies...

Whatever about national guard... where the fûck are the cops ?

They should all be on the dole queue first thing tomorrow. Just letting those lunatics stroll by them.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,705 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Can you share a link to some of those reports?

Cspan live Youtube feed just said the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭simongurnick

Cops in riot gear moving in. Here we go

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,556 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Jebediah Springfield was funny. Should make it easier to identify him though.

I thought he looked like Sam Rockwell on set of a Coen Brother's movie.

Tear gas being deployed around the capitol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭joseywhales

pjohnson wrote: »
    They should focus on saving innocents not terrorists.

I mean they shot Osama dead without trial when they could have captured him, why should these people be any different?

• Registered Users Posts: 60,730 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Fox News taking no responsibility in riling up these people in any of this at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,766 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Crowd outside dissipating unfortunately. ****ers will have cleared before National Guard arrive.

They'll probably plaster it all over Twitter so be easy to identify and punish (which everyone there deserves)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭Endintheclowns

Reports of multiple officers injured.

Where did you see that? I've read one police officer injured in scuffle.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

After 8 years of division it might be something to actually bring the two parties and the country together. A chance for both sides to think about their rhetoric over the last number of years.

I doubt it though.

Ah I was waiting for Obama to get blamed. So predictable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Endintheclowns.....oh wait.. they're already here

Most domestic terrorism in the US is by right-wingers, as I'm sure you know

Depending on how you define it and fudge the stats I am sure you can reach that conclusion, sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Jin luk

Where did you see that? I've read one police officer injured in scuffle.

Sky news are just after saying reports of 5 officers injured

• Registered Users Posts: 21,705 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Depending on how you define it and fudge the stats I am sure you can reach that conclusion, sure.

Suppose you think the FBI are part of the deep state.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

biko wrote: »
    It's mostly peaceful.

Not sure if trolling or just deluded.

• Advertisement

if you use the FBI definition then you can reach that conclusion but what would they know. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭CtevenSrowder

breezy1985 wrote: »
    8 years of division makes it sound like Obama and Trump are equally at fault for this which is b**l

The large division of American society started under him (towards the end of his 2nd term in particular) , though was mostly outside of his control. It's worsened under Trump, who hasn't helped matters. But the leftwing media from day 1 have been fanning the flames themselves, Trump tossing petrol on them since he lost the election.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,813 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

• Registered Users Posts: 15,666 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

It is an amazing failure of security. Despite all the controls etc after 9/11 a crowd of totally unchecked people basically stormed a joint session, including the VP.

Has they actually been determined to do so really nothing to have stopped them fully taking over.

Van Jones was saying a bit earlier, imagine if it was a crowd of black people, or Muslims? Racism shown in clear example.

The large division of American society started under him (towards the end of his 2nd term in particular) , though was mostly outside of his control. It's worsened under Trump, who hasn't helped matters. But the leftwing media from day 1 have been fanning the flames themselves, Trump tossing petrol on them since he lost the election.

it may have started then but he didnt start it. this is all down to Trump and the GOP.

Fox News taking no responsibility in riling up these people in any of this at all.

Why would they? If anything I would say CNN would be more responsible for inciting this with their lies and distortion of the truth for 4 years. The Covington kid being an example.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

It's a big enough deal that the Trumpist bootlickers that scuttled away after his loss have returned to the thread on mass.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

The FBI stated it. Most US terrorism is by right-wingers. That's Trump's crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Why would they? If anything I would say CNN would be more responsible for inciting this with their lies and distortion of the truth for 4 years. The Covington kid being an example.

Fair play. A true believer.

• Advertisement

Unfortunately we may be bemused by all this here, but it is a very serious world matter when the largest democracy on planet is undergoing such a serious challenge. It will go down in the annals of history.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement