Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,730 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

New York Times called it for Ossoff in Georgia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 472 ✭✭Kraftwerk

It's the perfect end to his presidency. Go out like an absolute idiot with his army of gob****es making a fool of him, themselves and the Republican party.

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Renjit

Peak maga level

qPkEVOF.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

the end of Donnie, what a legacy he left behind him

• Advertisement

He definitely looked nervous. Much as he approves of them he knows they could as soon turn on him as launch all this. I think he totally approved of this plan, but it went a bit beyond the agenda.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Did he just tell the terrorists that he loves them?

This man is such a ****ing narcissist.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,974 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Kraftwerk wrote: »
    It's the perfect end to his presidency. Go out like an absolute idiot with his army of gob****es making a fool of him, themselves and the Republican party.

Trump's two defining characteristics - his fascism and his sheer incompetence - fully at play here.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Imagine a few black lads storming the building. There'd be a few dead black lads and Republicans claiming they got what they deserved.
    This is your white privilege right here.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

This is fcuking mental.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Renjit wrote: »
    Peak maga level

qPkEVOF.jpg

Is that outlaw Pete?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭dzsfah2xoynme9

Peak maga level

qPkEVOF.jpg

Just a bunch of horrible bastard incels..

• Registered Users Posts: 26,483 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

titan18 wrote: »
    Do you ever wonder do these lads act like this as lots of people like yourself are out baying for their blood (and people were even before this sh1tshow tbf too)? Back people into corners with your rhetoric and why are you surprised they fight back

These people have not been backed into any corner. They got their democratic right to vote but they lost that's it. No excuse for what is happening

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭joe40

walshb wrote: »
    No, he did not..

His words had zero sincerity. He meant the complete opposite..

Exactly, he just told the people that stormed the capital building that he loves them. This is a new low for America. The sitting president encouraging insurrection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Haraldkare

I wonder what's going on in the world behind the scenes as we speak, now that there is something to grab all the spot light.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

D.Q wrote: »
    Is that outlaw Pete?

Yes, yes it is

• Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭joseywhales

Some of these guys are actually cross eyed, not much mixing in the smokey mountains I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

I wonder how many of these terrorists will be dead from covid in 4 weeks?

And more importantly how many innocent people they infect on the way.

And everyone of those courts stopped a simple check.

Because there was no evidence of anything other than what existed in the feverered imaginings of lunatics

• Registered Users Posts: 26,483 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

joe40 wrote: »
    Exactly, he just told the people that stormed the capital building that he loves them. This is a new low for America. The sitting president encouraging insurrection.

And that they are special. It really is all just about sad insecure children isn't it

• Advertisement

• D.Q wrote: »
    Is that outlaw Pete?

Outlaw Pete, ExMachina and Drunk Monkey looking for his 500 off Nancy Pelosi.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,766 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Peak maga level

qPkEVOF.jpg

Is Racoon McTattoo this groups leader?

Is this or isn't this an attempted coup d'état?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

If we didnt look sexy we wouldnt be raped
    If we werent so rich we wouldnt get burgled
    If we didnt have freedom, we wouldnt be terrorized.

We have the right to be sexy, rich and free and no criminal has the right to terrorize us.

Bit random comparisons tbf.

Any look on Reddit or twitter over the last few months and you'd see people advocating for trump supporters to be rounded up etc. Even prominent people on the left were on about creating lists of everyone who supported/donated to trump so that people never forget etc, and we all saw the violence over the summer and what was being advocated for.

I don't like Trump, I think he's an idiot, but I can easily see why those who support him feel like they're backed into a corner and now they're lashing out (obviously encouraged to as well by Trump) with some of the rhetoric on the left much like how black people have lashed out with the BLM violence.

I disagree with both actions, both sides are idiots as actions like this hurt your cause more than help it imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Kraftwerk wrote: »

It was ran like a circus so it's fitting it ended like one. I hope nobody gets killed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Acosta

D.Q wrote: »
    Is that outlaw Pete?

Never liked Jamiroquai

• Closed Accounts Posts: 472 ✭✭Kraftwerk

Po po have arrived.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭CtevenSrowder

Foxtrol wrote: »
    There's a balance between the below image and the 10 cops in bike shorts that were left out to guard the Capitol today.

Not at all surprising which race of protestors got which treatment

https://twitter.com/MartyOropeza/status/1346906852173312000?s=20

Why? It's a show of force, designed to stop exactly what we are witnessing. They were criticised for taking this approach, so they take a hands off approach and get criticised again (by the 'left' in both instances). They can't win.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,599 ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

Is this or isn't this an attempted coup d'état?

I think it's more of a stupid riot than a coup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

pjohnson wrote: »
    Is Racoon McTattoo this groups leader?

He'll be popular when he spends a few months if not years in jail. Thankfully Trump should be gone in time for any charges so he won't be able to pardon them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement