Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,664 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

ah lads this is a fitting end to what has been a very entertaining four years

• Registered Users Posts: 19,813 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Even Fox are burning him now.

**** them too, more than any other.

They fondled his balls for years, gave him cover, regurgitated his bullsh1t and promoted his incendiary language.

Seriously... **** them!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

The lion has had enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Mules

Look at the big happy head on him. He's delighted with himself!

Muahahaha wrote: »
    ah lads this is a fitting end to what has been a very entertaining four years

Entertaining when his incompetence and corruption has had no effect on you.

Some empathy for those that have to deal with his sh1t everyday would be nice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

everlast75 wrote: »
    **** them too, more than any other.

They fondled his balls for years, gave him cover, regurgitated his bullsh1t and promoted his incendiary language.

Seriously... **** them!

well I know what will be in my nightmares later.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,664 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

jojofizzio wrote: »
    If I was Donie I’d be toddling off back to my digs before someone busts a cap in my ass...

Theres a nervousness in his voice, also note none of the reporters are using their CNN branded microphones

• Registered Users Posts: 26,484 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

They took over several buildings in Dublin and it led to massive damage and upheaval in the city, against the will of the majority.

Today's events are a disruption.

In the same way that the BLM protests were a disruption.

Majority of Dublin maybe not the country but that's an argument for somewhere else.

Today is a disruption of the signing in of a government which is a huge deal and is Insurrection no one in BLM tried to stop a government from forming using arms

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Qiaonasen wrote: »
    Jinping is the first name. Xi is the surname. Xi Jinping is the full name. In Chinese family name is first.

Back to the point. Xi Jinping is without a doubt 300 million times worse than Trump. The Chinese Communist Party are an abomination and President Trump will always be a legend for being the first president to call them out on their lies, deceit, thuggary and genocide.

Ok, Q.

• Stand off primed for 6pm baton charge. May pop an auld Heineken.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭maebee

Half of these dopes have no masks on, in the height of a global pandemic. The other half wearing them, have them either pushed up to cover their eyes or are wearing sunglasses. I really despair for America.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,489 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

You haven't got the message yet...

This is what America does. It's all a drama. Most of the contributors know this and are enjoying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,160 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Theres a nervousness in his voice, also note none of the reporters are using their CNN branded microphones

Ya,fair fecks to them for hanging around....wouldn’t be that brave myself:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭PHG

Those gob****es recording themselves on front of the police showing how "brave" they are.

Imagine how hard it must be for the police to take all that abuse and not want to crack them with their bats.

gmisk wrote: »
    That's been going on for a while now...true "patriots" now only watch OAN or newsmax

Yeah, for sure. But it's fun to switch between live feeds for CNN and FOX and to see them on pretty much the same page with different talking heads.

*not fun - but you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

He’s definitely nervous, I’ve heard him a few times before and there’s quiver and breathlessness to his speech today. Don’t blame him.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Mules wrote: »

Lots of people here tend to be delighted when they rob election posters. This guy had some ambition though. Probably be arrested before he gets it home though but if he did, it'd be a good talking point when you bring people over.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,499 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

They took over several buildings in Dublin and it led to massive damage and upheaval in the city, against the will of the majority.

Today's events are a disruption.

In the same way that the BLM protests were a disruption.

Dictionary definition of insurrection:
    a violent uprising against an authority or government.

That's exactly what happened today. A mob entered a government building by force and used violence to stop democratically elected public officials from formally electing a president and vice president.

That's definitely an insurrection just because it hasn't led to full scale rebellion yet does not mean that's not what it is. Insurrection has different levels and outcomes.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,134 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Mules wrote: »
    Will he be as happy when he gets sentenced I wonder....

You haven't got the message yet...

This is what America does. It's all a drama. Most of the contributors know this and are enjoying it.

I've relatives there.

So, maybe I give a sh1t.

Anyway, as I said before - thick as two short planks.

https://twitter.com/KevOnStage/status/1346937897060945920?s=09

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

Ah stop. 52% of Americans better off under Trump than they were 4 years ago.

https://news.gallup.com/opinion/gallup/321650/gallup-election-2020-coverage.aspx

• You haven't got the message yet...

This is an assault on family and friends in America and more widely global stability. It is not what America does.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,168 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

So whos giving me odds for Trump attempting to pardon all of them tomorrow? 3-1? 7-2?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Stand off primed for 6pm baton charge. May pop an auld Heineken.

the batons they have looks fierce vicious yokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Jinping is the first name. Xi is the surname. Xi Jinping is the full name. In Chinese family name is first.

Back to the point. Xi Jinping is without a doubt 300 million times worse than Trump. The Chinese Communist Party are an abomination and President Trump will always be a legend for being the first president to call them out on their lies, deceit, thuggary and genocide.

That's so funny, Donald a legend for calling anybody out on lies.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

The woman who was shot has died.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,484 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

Everyone else cosplaying Tom Clancy games but this guy got the message wrong and went as his favorite game character from Doom
    ErFE65QW8AAga_T?format=jpg&name=small

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭mun1

Just Cracked a can of Guinness . I demand to entertained at 6pm :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Trump hasn't done jack. His trade war with China spectacularly failed and Trump pulling out of TPP has meant Chinas presence in the Pacific region is stronger now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement