Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,815 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

• Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭joseywhales

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    $$$$$$$

theyd have 75 million people crying "CENSORSHIP"

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭rosser44

They'll 25th him - he's a mad dog now, off the leash

America eats itself, beyond an embarrassment on the world stage. Trump will be dragged out of the White House kicking and screaming like an incontinent toddler.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,447 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

gmisk wrote: »
    That's been going on for a while now...true "patriots" now only watch OAN or newsmax

I just flicked to OAN. Never again. They had some loon on explaining that Warnock may be disqualified from the Georgia runoff and if he was republican he already would be. He was also praising trump for his statement this eve and saying the GOP should get behind him if they’re smart. Lolz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,825 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Some guy sick of her ****.....

Just reported that she has died

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

rosser44 wrote: »

I'd leave him be for a while more. Doing an amazing job of fragmenting the Republican party.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

I read a comment on NBC live, that if he is impeached (unlikely), he would be barred from standing in 2024.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭thomil

Why don't twitter just block the bastard

Twitter are treating his account as an official US government account due to his function as the president. They already announced that this special treatment will cease once he leaves office.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

rosser44 wrote: »

would be a fitting end to him. Doubt it'll happen though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,503 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Was watching a documentary about him taking on the mob in NY at the weekend. As a young lawyer he was very impressive and fearless. Very articulate also.

Massive decline, he is probably as mentally unwell as Trump.

Power.... Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I think he’s allowed himself to become a victim of The Trump Circus

I visited NY when he was in power there... thought of very highly by both sides.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭maebee

We're not even a week into 2021 and already it's the year that keeps on giving.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

I read a comment on NBC live, that if he is impeached (unlikely), he would be barred from standing in 2024.

Like a straight red card in an all Ireland semi final he’d miss the final.
    The county board might appeal it.
    He’s a mighty full back

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

thomil wrote: »

Twitter are treating his account as an official US government account due to his function as the president. They already announced that this special treatment will cease once he leaves office.

They should have refused to do that from the start and only recognised the official potus one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

They'd still hound him and want to know who he's with.

If it's not Fox, Newsmax or Oann your toast.

Even Fox, probably toast. He might get away with The Kerryman.

The Skibbereen Eagle. That sh1t puts the wind up despots throughout the eons of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Except the part about the centuries of oppression on the native people by an invasive foreign state.

You know, the important bits.....

Nah. It's the same thing. Plunkett, Pearse, MacDermott, Clarke, Connolly, etc just whipped up a mob of fools and stormed a public building cos their guy lost an election...

...oh no, wait...it's not similar at all.

Looks like a handful of stragglers left.

Blind, deaf and no knowledge of history among other things.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

Nothing happened :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

The lady that was shot during the incident has passed away. RIP

They should have refused to do that from the start and only recognised the official potus one.

After the 25th, he's left with only the POS one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

if he is impeached, and by that I mean convicted in the Senate, then the senate can bar him from seeking further office but they don't have to.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

maebee wrote: »
    George W B released a statement. Speaks about Mayhem, insurrection, falsehoods today etc. Fair play.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Blind, deaf and no knowledge of history among other things.

I wonder about the prevalence of mental health difficulties amongst these people. Very high I would imagine.

dixiefly wrote: »
    The lady that was shot during the incident has passed away. RIP

It's said she wouldn't hurt a fly. Always laughing & smiling.
    Regrettable, but the world knows who got her killed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

Option C. Trump is a necessary evil, a patriot who is a counterweight to 50 years of globalism. He changed the whole conversation on China in a way no politician has done. People's eyes are open to what they are about.

A patriot? Do you think trump cares about anything but himself? Kids included. They only get a look in because he wants a legacy for himself

• Registered Users Posts: 23,766 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

If she has died just have to hope she didn't have family. Imagine the poor kids tryna explain what happened their mother.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

He's already been impeached. He would need to be convicted for that to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,766 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

A patriot? Do you think trump cares about anything but himself? Kids included. They only get a look in because he wants a legacy for himself

Ah thats not fair. He also fancies Ivanka.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,168 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement