Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,656 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

pjohnson wrote: »
    If she has died just have to hope she didn't have family. Imagine the poor kids tryna explain what happened their mother.

Maybe qanon could Explain to her kids why she died

• Registered Users Posts: 19,815 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Tony EH wrote: »
    Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

While that's true, it is yet another unprecedented event in 45's tenure.

People are only now using the language they should have used from the start.

Most people on here from 2015 knew it would end in him burning it all down to the ground.

There is no viable reason to support this guy. He's a threat to domestic and foreign democracy.

He should be impeached and removed immediately.

Comments section on daily mail show it is a truly middle ground paper.

All the top comments are criticising Trump and the mob. Quite rightly.

Worth a look for those posters on here who think daily mail and it's readers are rabid right wing Nazis.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Option C. Trump is a necessary evil, a patriot who is a counterweight to 50 years of globalism. He changed the whole conversation on China in a way no politician has done. People's eyes are open to what they are about.

Your parody account is one of the funniest on the forum.

You're like the Boards.ie version of 'The Onion'.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭Endintheclowns

dixiefly wrote: »
    The lady that was shot during the incident has passed away. RIP

Terrible. R. I. P.

Unarmed apparently just tragic

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭Endintheclowns

• Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭joseywhales

A police officer lost his eye, I couldn't care less about a rioter who illegally broke into the capitol.

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭bb12

How it's suppose to be

not really the same situation though cos he had already served 2 terms

PropJoe10 wrote: »

Stephen Miller has the phone this evening. Trump doesn’t do punctuation

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭maebee

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Agreed. Just trying to point out that a mad extreme former Republican U.S. president doesn't support this even madder extreme Republican president

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

CNN have some great photos.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/06/politics/gallery/electoral-college-vote-count/index.html

I feel like we've watched a movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Weird how on the videos of the woman being shot on twitter all the "play stupid games , win stupid prizes" guys are now suddenly "she was just standing there and the cops shot her"

• Registered Users Posts: 26,485 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

Terrible. R. I. P.

Unarmed apparently just tragic

Stormed a government building to start a coup

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

The buffalo guy is a bit odd. Reading about him in Twitter and some sites. He's apparently QAnon but also a climate activist which seems an odd mix. Kinda wonder is he just one of those professional protestors who turns up at any protest no matter what side.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

Not that I disagree with the sentiment of what you're saying, but it's a different situation. Bush didn't lose to Obama.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,656 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

titan18 wrote: »
    The buffalo guy is a bit odd. Reading about him in Twitter and some sites. He's apparently QAnon but also a climate activist which seems an odd mix. Kinda wonder is he just one of those professional protestors who turns up at any protest no matter what side.

Just there for the craic, and his insta...

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1346944683813990400?s=19

Probably because she's been advised it may hinder her future political career.

Personally, for the last 4 years, I've been okay with engaging with Trump supporters who have argued (some more than others) in good faith. There was less of them as time went by.

Now however, after today, any remaining trump supporters can **** right off as far as I'm concerned. I'm done with them.

**** them and **** trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,766 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

A police officer lost his eye, I couldn't care less about a rioter who illegally broke into the capitol.

That is a tragedy. Yet some yobs say it was "peaceful"

• Advertisement

Weird how on the videos of the woman being shot on twitter all the "play stupid games , win stupid prizes" guys are now suddenly "she was just standing there and the cops shot her"

Tbf the she was just standing there and the cops shot her guys are saying play stupid games, win stupid prizes now

• Registered Users Posts: 36,168 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I can't see violence towards '' man'' maybe a window, and a door. I don't see them taking on their beloved police and National Guard. All I see is selfies, they are one and the same. It's why they were allowed to enter the Capitol Building.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭simongurnick

Nah. It's the same thing. Plunkett, Pearse, MacDermott, Clarke, Connolly, etc just whipped up a mob of fools and stormed a public building cos their guy lost an election...

...oh no, wait...it's not similar at all.

Are you seriously comparing todays events to 1916???

• Registered Users Posts: 26,485 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

CNN have some great photos.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/06/politics/gallery/electoral-college-vote-count/index.html

I feel like we've watched a movie.

House chamber seats have little swastikas all over em. Bit of a bad choice from the interior decorators

Also look at the photo in the Statuary Hall. Love how they respect the velvet rope during a riot

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Thread should be renamed to Trump Vs Pence at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Are you seriously comparing todays events to 1916???

Yes, it's mindboggling.

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Just there for the craic, and his insta...

Tbf, dressing up like that has to be some sort of attention seeking

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Comments section on daily mail show it is a truly middle ground paper.

All the top comments are criticising Trump and the mob. Quite rightly.

Worth a look for those posters on here who think daily mail and it's readers are rabid right wing Nazis.

Daily mail readers are a 7/10 on the looper scale while Trump is an 11.

Daily mail readers are free to criticise Trump but it doesn't make them "the middle". Scales aren't binary. One thing can be bad and another worse but that doesn't make the bad thing good. To suggest so is stupid.

Links to Trump's tweets just coming up as "unavailable" for me. What's he saying?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭rosser44

titan18 wrote: »

Guys like that were some of the 1st in the door so that they would be the centre of attention. No photos of the lads planting the bombs though.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement