Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭maebee

25 minutes into the curfew and the Trumpers are still on the street. They should enforce it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

rosser44 wrote: »
    Guys like that were some of the 1st in the door so that they would be the centre of attention. No photos of the lads planting the bombs though.....

Possibly, seems like you're overestimating their intelligence though.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,656 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Are you seriously comparing todays events to 1916???

The opposite

Go back and read the last 20 pages if you want to keep up

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Links to Trump's tweets just coming up as "unavailable" for me. What's he saying?

Twitter have removed his last two tweets, he ain't gonna like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,503 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

statesaver wrote: »

All that tweet is missing is ‘OMG’....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Looks like YouTube and Facebook have removed Trump's pathetic video.

https://variety.com/2021/digital/news/facebook-deletes-trump-video-rioters-risk-violence-1234880063/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,429 ✭✭✭MrMusician18

Links to Trump's tweets just coming up as "unavailable" for me. What's he saying?

It appears that his last two have been deleted.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Twitter have started removing I think.

• Them gallery pictures from the chamber are unreal. Lawmakers cowering on the floor in fear as guns are drawn by the Capitol Police protecting them from the mob.

Surely the objectors have to stand to the side now. Anything else is siding with Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

titan18 wrote: »
    Tbf the she was just standing there

Well, she wasnt, she was climbing through a smashed window in a door, inside the capitol building they just stormed...............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭rosser44

Possibly, seems like you're overestimating their intelligence though.

The buffalo guy is a useful idiot. There are certainly dark elements within this group who want to kill

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Twitter have removed his last two tweets, he ain't gonna like that!

Democracy will miss his wisdom.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭E mac

Staying up late watching CNN no adverts! I kinda missed this since last November.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭joseywhales

I can't see violence towards '' man'' maybe a window, and a door. I don't see them taking on their beloved police and National Guard. All I see is selfies, they are one and the same. It's why they were allowed to enter the Capitol Building.

Thats why an officer lost an eye and they found an IED, maybe it belongs to a senator?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭simongurnick

sydthebeat wrote: »
    The opposite

Go back and read the last 20 pages if you want to keep up

Christ. By the time I do that I will be 100 pages behind.
    But fair enough if that is not what he meant :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

The buffalo guy is a bit odd. Reading about him in Twitter and some sites. He's apparently QAnon but also a climate activist which seems an odd mix. Kinda wonder is he just one of those professional protestors who turns up at any protest no matter what side.

Probably just the type of twat that would turn up at a plane crash just to take a selfie.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,607 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Amirani wrote: »
    Twitter have started removing I think.

https://twitter.com/newschambers/status/1346963392423100419

50025.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 19,815 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

https://twitter.com/robertcobrien/status/1346955563968524289?s=19

This is Trump's national security advisor.

Is the 25th taking place?

Christ. By the time I do that I will be 100 pages behind.
    But fair enough if that is not what he meant :)

Yes, it makes for grim reading.

• sydthebeat wrote: »
    Maybe qanon could Explain to her kids why she died

And twitter and Facebook for stoking a lot of this ****. Their role in this should not be sidelined.

• Advertisement

Them gallery pictures from the chamber are unreal. Lawmakers cowering on the floor in fear as guns are drawn by the Capitol Police protecting them from the mob.

Surely the objectors have to stand to the side now. Anything else is siding with Trump.

The maddest picture is when they are all walking g between the rope rails on the hall. Just a moment in time I am sure but seems so odd for the day that was in it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭dasdog

Hard to believe what took place today. Very much a failure of policing - they were completely unprepared and possibly unwilling to act when it was obvious the situation could easily escalate.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Are you seriously comparing todays events to 1916???

Wow.

picard-facepalm.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 193 ✭✭Hellotonever

Why weren't they shot? Really now.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,340 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Twitter straight up deleting Trump's tweets now.

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭bb12

steddyeddy wrote: »
    Looks like YouTube and Facebook have removed Trump's pathetic video.

https://variety.com/2021/digital/news/facebook-deletes-trump-video-rioters-risk-violence-1234880063/

i find that more disturbing than leaving the video on the platforms. unelected undemocratic big tech deciding what populations should see.

Why weren't they shot? Really now.

One could make the argument that what they did was treason. They could be executed. Taken out and shot by firing squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,429 ✭✭✭MrMusician18

bb12 wrote: »
    i find that more disturbing than leaving the video on the platforms. unelected undemocratic big tech deciding what populations should see.

You are only ever a guest on their platform

And twitter and Facebook for stoking a lot of this ****. Their role in this should not be sidelined.

And many 9others. Joe Rogan being one. Heard one of his podcasts where he is playing all dumb and asking could an election be rigged, despite the fact he has been on earth for 50 years and lived through numerous elections. Just another ember on the fire. Good for business

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

bb12 wrote: »

Ya, flagging it if it contains false information is one thing but deleting it seems a step too far imo.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement