Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Well so much for the curfew. major disappointment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭speckle

here might aswell ask now... been too buzy to follow the election between two people I dislike but what the heck are rhinos and magma's?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

dasdog wrote: »
    Hard to believe what took place today. Very much a failure of policing - they were completely unprepared and possibly unwilling to act when it was obvious the situation could easily escalate.

It needs a serious investigation. It should not be that easy for a bunch of dumb as$holes to be waltz in like that,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Pelosi released a statement saying they want to use the Capitol building tonight to finish the proceedings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭simongurnick

Tony EH wrote: »
    Wow.

picard-facepalm.jpg

Mate, I didn't read any of the previous

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Police taking selfies with these people is truly incredible.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭screamer

I have serious worries for Joe Biden.
    I also wonder if they’ll reform gun law now that they’ve been on the receiving end themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,499 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Amazed that Twitter have removed his tweets after first marking them as inaccurate and could not be replied to. He must surely be blocked.

I think Trump has finally lost all respect today and ruined any chance of running in 24.

I wonder if he'll be removed before his term is up.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

dasdog wrote: »
    Hard to believe what took place today. Very much a failure of policing - they were completely unprepared and possibly unwilling to act when it was obvious the situation could easily escalate.

In fairness, it's very hard when they are caught off guard by spontaneous events............

https://twitter.com/willjennings80/status/1346946815422320641

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭simongurnick

Pelosi released a statement saying they want to use the Capitol building tonight to finish the proceedings.

Nice. Sock it to these ****

• Advertisement

• Amirani wrote: »
    Twitter have started removing I think.

Twitter maybe realising there part in this and have decided to pull the pin.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,815 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

speckle wrote: »
    here might aswell ask now... been too buzy to follow the election between two people I dislike but what the heck are rhinos and magma's?

RINO = Republicans in name only

Magmas = **** knows

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

titan18 wrote: »
    Ya, flagging it if it contains false information is one thing but deleting it seems a step too far imo.

All the **** that happening and deleting one of his brain sharts is a step too far...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

bb12 wrote: »
    i find that more disturbing than leaving the video on the platforms. unelected undemocratic big tech deciding what populations should see.

Thier house, thier rules

His tweets/video were more likely to cause more trouble seeing as they were full of lies.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,684 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Does the curfew not apply to white people?

Unbelievable stuff

i find that more disturbing than leaving the video on the platforms. unelected undemocratic big tech deciding what populations should see.

Its their platform, they own it. People are free to make a website and put up any videos they want.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,486 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

E mac wrote: »
    Staying up late watching CNN no adverts! I kinda missed this since last November.

Never though my favourite TV show of the last 12 months would be "America"

• Subscribers Posts: 41,656 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

titan18 wrote: »
    Ya, flagging it if it contains false information is one thing but deleting it seems a step too far imo.

Absolutely not

What he posted is direct incitement to violence

• Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Well so much for the curfew. major disappointment.

No messing lads and I’ve seen the guards clear out supermacs in eyre square during rag week,with more urgency and gusto then them yanks and their curfew baton charge.
    1/10.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Earlier on, at 18:00 our time, I decided to tune in to CNN to watch certification of election results, purely because it was reported Reps. would object to results from at least three states and it would be a bit of political theatre and possibly a piece of history. Some of the speeches were rousing and brilliantly orated, even by the objector's, and it was historic considering. However, what was to follow went from impassioned political theatre, straight into something out of a Hollywood Blockbuster, a piece of surrealism, as a mob went through barricades, stormed Capitol Hill and got into the building without much hassle or pushback, and eventually on to the senate floor. Truly unforgettable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Why do you hate private enterprise?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,607 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

It'd need a thorough fumigation after having all those ratlickers running around it all evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,499 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

• E mac wrote: »
    Staying up late watching CNN no adverts! I kinda missed this since last November.

Think I'll stay up to watch the objectors stand to the side or continue to be cowards.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Absolutely not

What he posted is direct incitement to violence

anybody know what he posted that was deleted?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭joseywhales

Earlier on, at 18:00 our time, I decided to tune in to CNN 0 o watch certification of election results, purely because it was reported Reps. would object to results from at least three states and it would be a bit of political theatre and possibly a piece of history. Some of the speeches were rousing and brilliantly orated, even by the objector's, and it was historic considering. However, what was to follow went from impassioned political theatre, straight into something out of a Hollywood Blockbuster, a piece of surrealism, as a mob went through barricades, stormed Capitol Hill and got into the building without much hassle or pushback, and eventually on to the senate floor. Truly unforgettable.

2021 starting strong

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

DrumSteve wrote: »
    All the **** that happening and deleting one of his brain sharts is a step too far...

For twitter, not in the whole picture like. He's still president unless removed, for another 2 weeks. After that, as a normalish citizen, work away.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Anyone who objects to the certification of results after this **** show is fooked.

Mate, I didn't read any of the previous

Probably best to not pick random sentences out of a conversation you havnt read so.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Don't worry, it will be recorded for posterity as an utterance of the president as required by law. His tweets won't be forgotten.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement