Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭simongurnick

Ooh someone is touchy. Funny you didnt miss my replies in the fast moving thread.........

Thought I told you to fcuk off. Now, jog on, the adults are talking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Sparko

everlast75 wrote: »
    25th on the way.

Pence apparently called in the national guard.

Then we have Trump's nsa tweeting about pence being a good guy.

It's a wild but educated guess

CNN suggesting all the lackeys in the cabinet would make the 25th a difficult route to take. Who knows. I'm surprised it's taken this long for him to incite something like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Smee_Again wrote: »
    DC police don’t defend the Capitol, they’re separate and answer directly to congress.

They being the police protecting the Capitol.

the capitol police defend the capitol building. they didnt do a very good job. I'm not sure what agency the police who opened the barriers belonged to.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

bb12 wrote: »
    the point is if you're happy to let big tech make that decision for you rather than let you decide for yourself, then good for you.

Yeah, maybe turn on the news or read the thread about what happens when someone influential is allowed unrestricted posting and allow people to "make their own minds up"

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

Of course its worse. The summers protests were in reaction to the police killing people (a build up of decades of tensions not just the most recent ones) , today is nutballs fawning on a scumbag

Better to be fawning on a scumbag than burning down police stations while trying to barricade the police inside.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

Scary to think that lunatic has the "the button".

🙈🙉🙊

Thought I told you to fcuk off. Now, jog on, the adults are talking.

awful childish replies for an "adult"

Maybe try reading the thread before diving in two footed. Theres a good lad.

Magmas = **** knows

A collection of gullible fools, mentally challenged cousin fu*kers, scrotes and general arseholes about covers it.

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭bb12

They're not obliged to host his rhetoric, he's used the platform for propaganda. Now he's not allowed to any more.

as i said before an unelected undemocratic big tech corp is deciding for you what is propaganda and what is not. surely you can make up your mind?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,168 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Trump this time next year

https://streamable.com/rrbvsk

• Advertisement

awful childish replies for an "adult"

Maybe try reading the thread before diving in two footed. Theres a good lad.

I'm being childish? Look in the mirror.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭CtevenSrowder

The one and only shot fired. That needs looking into, why her, an unarmed girl .

There was a poster jumping for joy earlier that sshe was shot. Let's hope the police had just cause and its not another **** up.

bb12 wrote: »
    as i said before an unelected undemocratic big tech corp is deciding for you what is propaganda and what is not. surely you can make up your mind?

did you watch what happened today? it is a direct result of trumps tweets.

I'm being childish? Look in the mirror.

Youre the one resorting to name calling because you cant read the thread.

There was a poster jumping for joy earlier that sshe was shot. Let's hope the police had just cause and its not another **** up.

Should have pumped a few in the rest of them too

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Of course its worse. The summers protests were in reaction to the police killing people (a build up of decades of tensions not just the most recent ones) , today is nutballs fawning on a scumbag

Totally the same thing /s. It's amazing how far people will go to pretend that both sides are the same.

Better to be fawning on a scumbag than burning down police stations while trying to barricade the police inside.

They're fawning on a scumbag who actively tried to change the election result. They're fawning on somebody who is trying to undermine their entire democratic system. So basically full on treason.... And they're trying to bring about that coup... Oh well, it's not the first dodgy march he's been associated with. Charlottesville comes to mind, this is just a continuation of that fanbase.

You can't really equivocate an actual genuine protest movement with this tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,499 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

ErFUND8XMAI-zTG?format=jpg&name=small

• Registered Users Posts: 19,815 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Trump's account suspended for 12 hours

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭maebee

Trump -" You have to show strength and you have to be strong" Mental that the U.S. President is encouraging U.S. citizens to rebel against their country and their constitution.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,340 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

screamer wrote: »
    Indeed, over 70 million voted for Trump. This is a powder keg situation, if they handle it badly, America could go into free fall, it’s absolutely nuts

And that's why it was handled the way it was today.

These numpties had nothing else on their minds other than their 15 minutes of fame and a selfie on Capitol Hill. They were let in, because after that there was nothing for them to do. They hadn't thought anything else through.

Then they went home. Their "victory", whatever that was, achieved.

If the police had opened up on them in the way some people seem to suggest that they should have, it would only have played into Trump's hands, who actively wants division and violence, because that strengthens his standing with the base of fools.

Trump knows he's a fringe appeal, so he plays to that fringe, telling the bullshit they want to here and clearing their pockets of cash. He also knows he's lost the Presidency (and everything else), so they're his only chance of anything after he's kicked out of the White House.

They should probably stop killing so many of the people they are supposed to be "serving and protecting" and they might not turn on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Trump's account suspended for 12 hours

BREAKING: Twitter says future violations of its rules, including of civic integrity or violent threats, will result in a permanent suspension of President Trump's account.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Should have pumped a few in the rest of them too
    Chat sh!t get banged ¯\_()_/¯

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭bb12

did you watch what happened today? it is a direct result of trumps tweets.

i would say it's more a result of 70 million voices who have gone unheard since the election. america is completely divided in two yet the rhetoric that we're being sold on all media is that everyone is for biden and the democrats

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭letowski

This is quite an outstanding piece of reporting by Robert Moore, with footage of scenes inside the Capitol.

https://twitter.com/itvnews/status/1346952339886923786

Youre the one resorting to name calling because you cant read the thread.

Do you go into every thread and then track back for pages and pages? Give me a break. You're being a twat and poking your nose in. The original comment was someone else's so maybe stay in your lane.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

the capitol police defend the capitol building. they didnt do a very good job. I'm not sure what agency the police who opened the barriers belonged to.

trump doesn't control the DC police. and they did a terrible job of defending the capitol building. they opened the barriers and let the protestors in.

Your post is unclear and seems to be saying that DC police did a terrible job of defending the Capitol. The DC Police Chief has already said her officers were not defending the Capitol.

Capitol police are not DC police.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,212 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

12 Hours? Jaysis I ripped into some of Gemma O'Dohertys mob on twitter and I got banned for a week!!

• Advertisement

7pm on a day that the capitol building was invaded and trump decides to call it a night.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement