Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

They should probably stop killing so many of the people they are supposed to be "serving and protecting" and they might not turn on them.

Ridiculous and naïve statement. If only the world were as simple as you see it.

• Donie speaking sense. Stricter regulation needed around Twitter and FB and their alogithirms. Driving people demented.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,499 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

bb12 wrote: »
    i would say it's more a result of 70 million voices who have gone unheard since the election. america is completely divided in two yet the rhetoric that we're being sold on all media is that everyone is for biden and the democrats

Unheard how? Biden has pandered to these ididots by talking about healing and bringing both sides together in his few speeches.
    The only one actually being heard is Trump and his dangerous bull****.

They are not victims in any way, despite what their idiot dear leader tells them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

everlast75 wrote: »

Absolutely baffles me how little dorks like this cretin keep getting airtime.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Muahahaha wrote: »

I wonder what happened to the AP news crew that had that gear robbed.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,607 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

All they need to do now is take the golf clubs off him and he'll meltdown altogether

Do you go into every thread and then track back for pages and pages? Give me a break. You're being a twat and poking your nose in. The original comment was someone else's so maybe stay in your lane.

No, but then I dont act the idiot and jump in to the middle of a conversation and decide I know whats going on.

Different approaches I suppose. Much like whether to throw childish insults around or not......

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

Before you scuttle off tomorrow, are you sure that that comparison makes any sense?

While you're here. why did you scuttle off when Trump lost and why are you back now? Feeling emboldened by these cosplayers taking selfies in the Capitol buildings?

Am I on some kind of watchlist of yours or something? lol
    Go project on someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,212 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Love how all the CNN anchors are using the Irish pronunciation of Donie.

Why wouldn't they, its his name.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

bb12 wrote: »
    i would say it's more a result of 70 million voices who have gone unheard since the election. america is completely divided in two yet the rhetoric that we're being sold on all media is that everyone is for biden and the democrats

America is split now. Not between liberal and conservative but between reality and bullshít. That 70 million people believe in bullshít is their problem and they should get help. The media sold the election as closer than it was so the idea that they claimed that everyone was for Biden is, well, I'm looking for a synonym for misinformed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭combat14

how many were outside the capitol tonight looked like large crowds?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,607 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

• Registered Users Posts: 34,008 ✭✭✭✭listermint

letowski wrote: »
    This is quite an outstanding piece of reporting by Robert Moore, with footage of scenes inside the Capitol.

https://twitter.com/itvnews/status/1346952339886923786

5.57 you can see a guy holding what looks like a semi automatic weapon pointed towards the door where a shot was fired from. One might assume the shot was fired from inside the cabinet doors in response to seeing weapons outside.

This means that these 'protestors' were anything but. Weapon is very clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,499 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Why wouldn't they, its his name.

Could easily mispronounce it as "Donny".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭simongurnick

No, but then I dont act the idiot and jump in to the middle of a conversation and decide I know whats going on.

Different approaches I suppose. Much like whether to throw childish insults around or not......

If I decided I knew what was going on I wouldn't have posed a question. You're barking up the wrong tree chap

• Registered Users Posts: 12,388 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

It looks to be gearing up for the fight now. Pretty soon only those looking for a fight will be in the streets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭CtevenSrowder

I'd imagine her being in a group of people already inside the capitol building will be used as just cause. The smashed door she was climbing through seemed to be in to a quiet enough area from the glimpse on the video so it was probably an area that hadnt been overrun and maybe where some of the staff/politicians were?

Potentially, if she was unarmed it will throw a spanner in the work. I'd be surprised if charges against the officer are brought however.

Just goes to show how divisive American politics is though. People reveling in someone being shot because they are from the other 'side', wanting the police to 'pump' rounds into a few others. Awful stuff. This whole thread is why I am so opposed to the Americanisation of Irish politics and indeed European politics over the last few years.

It also puts to bed the idea that CA is a hotbed of far-right ism.

Ridiculous and naïve statement. If only the world were as simple as you see it.

Sorry yeah, ill just go your way .

"donald is great and everyone is just against him. Black people should not resist (or talk , or do what they are told or not do what theyre told) or move and if they get killed they probably had a parking ticket anyway so they deserved it"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,666 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Trumps twitter locked for 12 hours. He will be loving that.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,656 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

listermint wrote: »
    5.57 you can see a guy holding what looks like a semi automatic weapon pointed towards the door where a shot was fired from. One might assume the shot was fired from inside the cabinet doors in response to seeing weapons outside.

This means that these 'protestors' were anything but. Weapon is very clear.

There was a pipe bomb found....

These were terrorists, pure and simple

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

combat14 wrote: »
    how many were outside the capitol tonight looked like large crowds?

j3c88om58nby.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

America is split now. Not between liberal and conservative but between reality and bullshít. That 70 million people believe in bullshít is their problem and they should get help. The media sold the election as closer than it was so the idea that they claimed that everyone was for Biden is, well, I'm looking for a synonym for misinformed.

I've said it numerous times before, most of that 70 million will vote for whomever is the Republican candidate. Jeffrey Dahmer could have ran on the Republican ticket and they would have voted for him.

Don't make the mistake of thinking that the majority of these twats are Trumptards. They're just common or garden Repubtards whose only inclination is keeping a Democrat out of the White House at any cost.

And in that respect, they are probably the absolute worst element in this fiasco.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭combat14

the real danger is that this not over yet trump supporters seem to really believe the election was robbed

• Registered Users Posts: 36,168 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

A mob of the MAGA persuasion
    Conducted a Capitol invasion.
    Though heavily armed,
    They parted unharmed,
    And that's how you know they're Caucasian

Am I on some kind of watchlist of yours or something?

No. I just found it interesting that you gave up the ghost and left this thread only to come back now. You don't have to answer and it's your business but I was just a bit curious.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,008 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Potentially, if she was unarmed it will throw a spanner in the work. I'd be surprised if charges against the officer are brought however.

Just goes to show how divisive American politics is though. People reveling in someone being shot because they are from the other 'side', wanting the police to 'pump' rounds into a few others. Awful stuff. This whole thread is why I am so opposed to the Americanisation of Irish politics and indeed European politics over the last few years.

It also puts to bed the idea that CA is a hotbed of far-right ism.

Looks to be a serious weapon on the ITV report not in her possession but a guy next to her. Who knows if she had a weapon also but you'll never know it would have disappeared if she had.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

murpho999 wrote: »
    Could easily mispronounce it as "Donny".

The way they are pronouncing it is kinda half way between Donie and Donny.

combat14 wrote: »
    the real danger is that this not over yet trump supporters seem to really believe the election was robbed

They're misinformed and a very stupid and I'm not sure that you can do much about that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,168 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Trump Day 1
    ErFbgJBXAAAyHQw?format=jpg&name=large

Trump Day 1448
    ErFbhQZXcAEIyFv?format=jpg&name=medium

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement