Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cloughjordan ecovillage

• 12-12-2020 12:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 94 ✭✭

How is the Cloughjordan ecovillage working out these days? While I read various nice articles on happy people living there, I wonder is it all as rosey as presented.

It seems that it’s quite along way off completion (less than half the sites are developed). I walked through it last year and it looked overgrown a-bit (good for biodiversity though).

A number of houses have been advertised for sale in recent years at relatively low prices (compared to building costs of similar sized buildings elsewhere).

I heard rumours of possible disagreements amount residents on the way forward.

Finally the roads and transport links (trains very slow) seem to be drawbacks.

As someone who has considered this area for living in the future, honest comments are welcome on this...especially from residents of the village.

Thanks

Advertisement