Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marina Christmas Market..

Options
  • 12-12-2020 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,885 ✭✭✭

was there today - wow its fantastic - great stalls.. great atm.. lots of food.. santa walking around ringing a bell and greeting kids.. music... lots of seating.. and felt spacious even though it was busy.. lots of families and friends enjoying the buzz.. well done to all involved.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

You can't beat a great atm machine lol.
    Looking forward to heading down some day.
    Fair play to the organisers for getting it up and running.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,858 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

Went down there yesterday and had a bite to eat. It was lovely, the food, the atmosphere- really great.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

It's pretty great all right.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭beer enigma

How busy is it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,885 ✭✭✭sporina

How busy is it

i was there today about midday - busy but its v spacious

• Advertisement

How busy is it

Depends on time of day but they have security managing numbers when it's busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Great to see. An easy cycle or walk from town or the Marina too.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,689 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

When is it on until, was going today but weather awful

• Registered Users Posts: 6,858 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

It’s on everyday and is under cover.

what food stalls are there? saw them but didn't make a mental note of the names of them (apart from Burnt and Goldbergs).. we just had coffee and cake...

• Advertisement

sporina wrote: »
    what food stalls are there? saw them but didn't make a mental note of the names of them (apart from Burnt and Goldbergs).. we just had coffee and cake...
    Chips burgers sausages BBQ stews raclette fruit and veg doughnuts churros falafel vegan chipper beans and sprouts crepes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭RINO87

Beans and Sprouts crepes? I'm intrigued!!

RINO87 wrote: »
    Beans and Sprouts crepes? I'm intrigued!!
    Punctuation is important :D

now, the Marina Market.. was down there today - loads of stalls.. proper indoor loos.. great to see people really embracing it.. lots of teens and young adults/families..

I find it v loud/noisy though - mayb its my age.. so we sat outside in the sun.. anyone else find this?

don't think they can do anything about it though.. its just the make up of the place.. and the music is a must really..

Advertisement