Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Nest Hub

• 13-12-2020 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi all,

Wondering if it is possible to sequence smart device actions using Google Nest Hub. For example when someone comes to the door, after 5 seconds a light comes on etc.

I’m looking to do this without subscribing to another app. I have all the devices required and they’re all compatible- I just need some way to sequence the actions.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Hi all,

Wondering if it is possible to sequence smart device actions using Google Nest Hub. For example when someone comes to the door, after 5 seconds a light comes on etc.

I’m looking to do this without subscribing to another app. I have all the devices required and they’re all compatible- I just need some way to sequence the actions.

Thanks

Absolutely, you just need to setup routines which are very easy once you get into them, home and away routines are particularly useful for lights

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Alittlehelp45

Clareman wrote: »
    Absolutely, you just need to setup routines which are very easy once you get into them, home and away routines are particularly useful for lights

Thanks, so the routine is set by time but can be triggered by an action?

Advertisement