Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mask Wearers in busy outdoor public places, what would you do?

Options
  • 13-12-2020 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭

You are out for a walk on a busy street, wearing a mask and you approach someone you know that you haven't met for a while and they have recognised you as well. They are not wearing a mask?

Do you?

1. Continue walking passed them, maintaining 2m social distance, wave and wish them a happy xmas?

2. Stop to talk but maintain a 2m social distance between you & them as they arent wearing a mask and continue talking?

3. Stop to talk and hope they put on a mask as the street is busy but they don't, so you cut the conversation short and go on your way?

4. Stop to talk to them, ask them why they arent wearing a mask and try to educate them on the reasons why they should be wearing a mask?

What would you do? 9 votes

Option 1
    88% 8 votes
    Option 2
    0% 0 votes
    Option 3
    11% 1 vote
    Option 4
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭imfml

Say hello. If you stop to chat keep 2 meters. Don't hug and kiss them. Use common sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

imfml wrote: »
    Say hello. If you stop to chat keep 2 meters. Don't hug and kiss them. Use common sense.

if you havent voted, please do, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

First off I wouldnt be wearing one outside
    If they had one on or not I would I would just treat them normally

• Registered Users Posts: 5,290 ✭✭✭Ardent

enno99 wrote: »
    First off I wouldnt be wearing one outside

Why wouldn't you wear one outside, particularly in a busy place?

You do realise that lots of people have contracted this disease from outdoor conversations?

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭d15ude

Ardent wrote: »

You do realise that lots of people have contracted this disease from outdoor conversations?

No, I don't!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Is there a Conspiracy Theories component to this topic, or just a rant against mask usage?

There is a general mask discussion thread in the COVID forum.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058111744

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Is there a Conspiracy Theories component to this topic, or just a rant against mask usage?

There is a general mask discussion thread in the COVID forum.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058111744
    no rant but I cant post in that forum

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Not a valid reason to start threads in other forums to soapbox.

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement