Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365Online

Options
  • 14-12-2020 2:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi,
    Is the 365Online account linked to the current account?
    I'm due to close my current account but I also have saver accounts and credit cards.
    I've got conflicting responses and would like to know 100% what is and isn't linked to a current account.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

circlek wrote: »
    Hi,
    Is the 365Online account linked to the current account?
    I'm due to close my current account but I also have saver accounts and credit cards.
    I've got conflicting responses and would like to know 100% what is and isn't linked to a current account.
    Thanks
    Hi there, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. Depending on the type of savings account you have with Bank of Ireland will depend on if you can continue to use Banking 365 to manage your savings and credit card account here following the closure of your current account.

To discuss this in further detail we would recommend that you contact our customer service team on 0818 365 365 and one of our colleagues here will be happy to confirm this for you.

We hope this helps and that you remain safe and well.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement