Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asthma Tools

• 14-12-2020 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey,

I am caring for a my uncle who has suffered from Asthma for 40 years without any really trouble, but which has recently began to start acting up. We have come across various tools to help manage his condition - in conjunction with medication. I am wondering what people have found useful - spirometers, oximeters, mobile apps etc.

I am not seeking medical advice or commercial pushes, just some soft suggestions to look into further.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,794 ✭✭✭micks_address

stephenAK wrote: »
    Hey,

I am caring for a my uncle who has suffered from Asthma for 40 years without any really trouble, but which has recently began to start acting up. We have come across various tools to help manage his condition - in conjunction with medication. I am wondering what people have found useful - spirometers, oximeters, mobile apps etc.

I am not seeking medical advice or commercial pushes, just some soft suggestions to look into further.

Have you checked out the astma society website? https://www.asthma.ie/

Lots of good info there

• Registered Users Posts: 2 stephenAK

Have you checked out the astma society website?

Lots of good info there

We sure have. Thanks for sharing anyway.

Advertisement