If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marantz av receiver

Options
  • 14-12-2020 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi I'm looking to purchase the following 2 items
    Marantz NR1510
    Sony WH1000XM3

Can you give me your best price for the the 2 items
    much appreciated

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

marley1 wrote: »
    Marantz NR1510
    Sony WH1000XM3

much appreciated
    Thanks for the post Marley1,

I can do you a price on this of £638/728 euro!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭marley1

Marantz NR1510
    Sony WH1000XM3

much appreciated

Kind regards

David
    Hi David

I would like to go with this can you pm me 

Marley1

Marantz NR1510
    Sony WH1000XM3

much appreciated

Kind regards

David
    Hi David

I would like to go with this can you pm me 

Marley1
    No problem Marlay1,

If you PM me back with your contact number we can give you a call to process.

Kind regards

David

pm sent 

pm sent 
    Thanks Marlay1,

I'll get back to you asap!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

pm sent 
    Thanks Marlay1,

Kind regards

David
    cheers I'm around tomorrow Wednesday 

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

pm sent 
    Thanks Marlay1,

Kind regards

David
    cheers I'm around tomorrow Wednesday 
    Hey Marley1.

David is off today.

If you PM me your number I will get this sorted for you.

Thanks Kenny pm sent

Thanks Kenny pm sent
    Hi Marley1.

I don't see a PM from you unfortunately.

If you could resend it I will look at it ASAP.

pm sent

• Advertisement

pm sent
    Cheers for the order Marley1.

Will will get it dispatched out to you tomorrow.

thanks for your help always a good service from yourselves

thanks for your help always a good service from yourselves
    Thanks again Marley1 and apologies for the delay getting back to you!

Kind regards

David

Hi Richersounds
    I'm having issues with the headphones that i purchased as part of this order. The issue im having is how low the sound is that i'm getting through them even though i have used the app to increase the sound but it is still very low
    Any ideas on what I'm probably doing wrong
    regards
    Marley1

Hi Richersounds
    I'm having issues with the headphones that i purchased as part of this order. The issue im having is how low the sound is that i'm getting through them even though i have used the app to increase the sound but it is still very low
    Any ideas on what I'm probably doing wrong
    regards
    Marley1
    Hi Marley1.

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with the Sony's as they are fantastic headphones!!!

Is the volume on the device they are connected to turned up?
    Are you connecting wirelessly or via cable?

What device is it that you are connecting too and have you anything else you can test them through.

Does it matter if you go from wired to wireless?

Sorry for all the questions :)

Hi Kenny
    Thanks for coming back to me the headphones and the marantz nr1510 were purchased just before christmas from yourselves

I have the headphones connecting to a Marantz NR1510 using bluetooth
    The sound is very low when listening to vinyl from a Audio technica at lp 3 which is connected to the Marnatz NR1510 using analogue cables
    The sound is very low when listening to the TV through the headphones which is a sky box connected to the AV receiver using hdmi
    The sound is good when i listen to cds playing on a marasntz cd6006 which is connected to the av receiver using analogue cables
    The sound is good when playing music from a usb key plugged into the front of the marantz nr1510

When playing any of the above just using the marantz nr1510 and the wharfedales speakers the sound is very good
    I have looked through the manual and their doesnt seem to be a way to manage the sound when the headphones are connected to the av receiver except with using the Sony app which is set to full volume

Any thoughts as I dont think it is the headphones per say just something in my configuration set-up
    I havent got the larger headphone jack that the receiver requires so i cannot test them wired
    Thanks

Marley1

Hi Kenny
    Thanks for coming back to me the headphones and the marantz nr1510 were purchased just before christmas from yourselves

I have the headphones connecting to a Marantz NR1510 using bluetooth
    The sound is very low when listening to vinyl from a Audio technica at lp 3 which is connected to the Marnatz NR1510 using analogue cables
    The sound is very low when listening to the TV through the headphones which is a sky box connected to the AV receiver using hdmi
    The sound is good when i listen to cds playing on a marasntz cd6006 which is connected to the av receiver using analogue cables
    The sound is good when playing music from a usb key plugged into the front of the marantz nr1510

When playing any of the above just using the marantz nr1510 and the wharfedales speakers the sound is very good
    I have looked through the manual and their doesnt seem to be a way to manage the sound when the headphones are connected to the av receiver except with using the Sony app which is set to full volume

Any thoughts as I dont think it is the headphones per say just something in my configuration set-up
    I havent got the larger headphone jack that the receiver requires so i cannot test them wired
    Thanks

Marley1
    Thanks for getting back to us Marlay1.

Is there any way you can get a 6.4mm converter to test them wired as it could just be a lower, especially from vinyl which has a lower output than normal, even when not using headphones.

For the TV it could be a sound setting in the TV itself. Do the headphones connect to the NR1510 when you're listening to the TV? It could be a case of adjusting the volume output on either the TV sound menu or the Skybox sound menu but if it's connected via HDMI there may not be a way to do it. Can you connect them directly to the TV via Bluetooth to see if that increases the volume?

Let me know how you get on!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Tom Williing

Hello, I am now also faced with a similar choice, only I choose between Marantz SR7015 and Denon AVR-X4700H According to their characteristics, they + are the same, is it worth overpaying for Marantz $ 500?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Tom,

there are acoustic tuning differences between the Denon and Marantz and in practice they do sound quite different -  and I'm unsure where you are posting from but in Ireland the price differences between the Marantz SR7015 and the Denon AVCX4700 are not as significant as the $500 that you suggest - the X4700 retails at £1399 / 1499€ whilst the SR7105 is currently £1599 / 1679€.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.