Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account opening- Proof of Address

Options
  • 14-12-2020 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I’m looking to change my bank to Bank of Ireland. My current bank is N26- which has been a great bank but I’ve had some issues with money transfers so I’ve decided to make the change. Will Bank of Ireland accept an N26 statement as proof of address when opening an account?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

BNE2000 wrote: »
    Hi,

I’m looking to change my bank to Bank of Ireland. My current bank is N26- which has been a great bank but I’ve had some issues with money transfers so I’ve decided to make the change. Will Bank of Ireland accept an N26 statement as proof of address when opening an account?

Thanks!
    Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. I have checked this out with our team and once the statement from N26 is dated within the last 6 months this will be accepted as proof of address when submitting an application to open an account.

I hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 2 BNE2000

Thank you so much for your response, Jen. That was really helpful! Much appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

BNE2000 wrote: »
    Thank you so much for your response, Jen. That was really helpful! Much appreciated.
    You're very welcome, happy to help.

Please feel free to get back in touch with us if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks jen

Advertisement